Issue: Can't post new threads

1. issueid=189 02-11-2014 02:26 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    Can't post new threads
    Cannot create new threads due to strange "anti spam" detection

Whenever I try to start a new thread, the following thing appears for a few seconds, and then disappears:

Then, when I try to post the thread, it says something about suspicious activity, and contacting the webmaster.

I can reply just fine, but can't start new threads.

Any help?
Issue Details
Issue Number 189
Project Site Bugs
Status Confirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users Hobbit
Tags (none)

1. 02-11-2014 10:21 PM
    Elitist N00b
    Reactivate JavaScript in your browser options... If it's activated, try with another browser.
  2. 02-12-2014 07:48 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    Error repeats itself with every browser. No idea what's the problem.
    It's most likely not actual suspicious activity, as I can post replies just fine.
  3. 02-12-2014 11:08 PM
    The Psychotic Midget
    I will try whitelisting your IP in the system when I get home.
  4. 02-14-2014 11:19 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster.

Still can't post new threads. No idea what's the problem. It's the same on all the browsers.
  5. 02-16-2014 12:40 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    Same thing is happening to me.
  6. 02-27-2014 12:49 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    I'm not sure if this is still an issue for OP, but the website still does not allow me to make new threads. I've tried different browsers, and different computers. Still gives me the javascript error, regardless of enabling javascript and then says suspicious activity, just as OP described.
  7. 03-02-2014 10:34 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzyy
    I'm not sure if this is still an issue for OP, but the website still does not allow me to make new threads. I've tried different browsers, and different computers. Still gives me the javascript error, regardless of enabling javascript and then says suspicious activity, just as OP described.

getting same error mate only on this site so must be a problem here.
  8. 03-03-2014 06:18 AM
    The Psychotic Midget
    Still waiting on reply from plugin devs on this. They are trying to solve the issue ASAP though.
  9. 03-13-2014 06:57 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    yay fixed for me
  10. 03-29-2014 12:30 AM
    I'd like to report having the same problem as well.

Tried disabling adblockplus, toggling javascript, and using different browsers.
  11. 05-20-2014 02:43 AM
    I can't post/make a thread either... I have my first script i want to get it out there!

Does this have anything to do with it?? "Registration has temporarily been disabled because the anti-spam service went down. Once we have alternative anti-spam measures ready, registration will be enabled again!"
  12. 05-28-2014 11:42 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    I could reply and post theads for a bit. Aaaaaaand it's back.

Now when I try to post or send messages, it writes "Array" where the white box for writing should be.
  13. 06-01-2014 07:35 AM
    tggh
+ Reply