Issue: Underrated banking spot

1. issueid=388 01-02-2015 05:34 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    Underrated banking spot
    Black Knights' Fortress Bank Chest

So there is a bank chest up on the roof of Black Knights' Fortress. I think that it's way too underrated, considering no one ever comes there unless they're doing a quest (The Death of Chivalry) and there is almost a guarantee that nobody will ever spot you. Nobody will ever accuse you of botting, unless you're extremely lucky. What do you think?
Issue Details
Issue Number 388
Issue Type Feature
Project SRL Bugs and Suggestions
Status Rejected
Votes for this feature 1
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

1. 01-02-2015 08:12 PM
    The Academic
    It will be easy to add. It's just a matter of someone collecting the colours ;)
  2. 01-03-2015 12:12 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    I can give an account right now to make it happen.
  3. 01-05-2015 07:46 PM
    The Academic
    Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry
    I can give an account right now to make it happen.
    Asha is away atm and I'm away until Saturday so it will have to be after then.
  4. 01-05-2015 09:55 PM
    SRL Junior Member
    Sure, no prob. I'm so glad that this will be looked into!
  5. 01-10-2015 09:37 PM
    The Academic
    I've just checked this out, and on second thoughts, I doubt it will actually get used. It has a bunch of requirements and is in the middle of nowhere. The only reason someone would use this chest is bank-standing skilling, in which case there is a bunch of other banks.
  6. 01-12-2015 08:03 AM
    SRL Junior Member
    You have to complete only one quest, which doesn't have high requirements at all. The main benefit of this bank would be to eliminate all possible interference and reports from other players. But I can see that this bank wouldn't be popular.
  7. 01-13-2015 04:26 PM
    SRL Member
    Id say you have a better chance of being reported here than at a different bank. if someone sees you bank standing/skilling in the middle of no where and you dont reply... probably a bot.
  8. 01-13-2015 07:04 PM
    The Academic
    The idea is to only have the main Banks as it will get to hard to maintain :)
+ Reply