Issue: [AeroLib] Level up function (Wrong spot)

1. issueid=464 01-13-2016 06:24 AM
    [AeroLib] Level up function (Wrong spot)

When calling the levelUp or levelUpEx functions, they will always return true if you recently leveled up and have game chat turned on.

I was able to fix it by changing Line 677 in Antiban

Code:
    if findBlackChatMessage('just adva') then
    to:
    Code:
    if findNPCChatText('just adva', false) then
Issue Details
Issue Number 464
Project SRL-OSR Bugs and Suggestions
Status Unconfirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

1. 01-13-2016 10:46 AM
    Elitist N00b
    The reason for "levelUpEx" being the way it is, would most likely be because you often also get an achievement after you level up, so the NPC text will disappear instantly after it shows up, in those cases.

On another note: Issues related to AeroLib should be posted in the AeroLib thread, as this bug-report site is really for SRL-OSR.
    It's that or if you still feel like posting it here, you should add a prefix to topic title, to make it clear that we are in fact talking about AeroLib and not SRL-OSR:
    > [Aerolib] Level up function is ...
  2. 01-13-2016 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slacky
    The reason for "levelUpEx" being the way it is, would most likely be because you often also get an achievement after you level up, so the NPC text will disappear instantly after it shows up, in those cases.

On another note: Issues related to AeroLib should be posted in the AeroLib thread, as this bug-report site is really for SRL-OSR.
    It's that or if you still feel like posting it here, you should add a prefix to topic title, to make it clear that we are in fact talking about AeroLib and not SRL-OSR:
    > [Aerolib] Level up function is ...
    Whoops. Didn't mean to post this here.

Afaik OSR doesn't have any achievements like that. I think people are better off making their own function to do this for now,
    I don't think the ones in AeroLib will work in all cases anyways.
+ Reply