Issue: tabBackpack.isFull(Time: integer)

1. issueid=424 04-12-2015 08:50 PM
    SRL Member
    tabBackpack.isFull(Time: integer)

Add the possibility to wait x seconds for tabBackpack.isFull to return true?

I suppose for my script the following;
    Simba Code:
    bankScreen._enterAmount(amount, 5500);
        repeat
          afk(1);
          if (not isLoggedIn) or (timer.getTime > timeOut) then
            exit;
        until tabBackpack.isFull;

Could become:
    Simba Code:
    bankScreen._enterAmount(amount, 5500);
        repeat
          if (not isLoggedIn) or (timer.getTime > timeOut) then
            exit;
        until tabBackpack.isFull(2000);

Atleast I think that is possible?
Issue Details
Issue Number 424
Issue Type Feature
Project SRL Bugs and Suggestions
Status Rejected
Votes for this feature 0
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

1. 04-13-2015 12:27 AM
    The Academic
    Not gonna happen because it's unnecessary. Also your second snippet would hang for 2 seconds each loop when it hits the until condition. The first example is all that you need.
  2. 04-13-2015 05:05 AM
    SRL Member
    I assumed it would continue as soon as it noticed backpackFull? But repeat if it isn't after 2secs?

Because if I use the following it works without waiting the full 2 seconds, yet it doesn't spam click the bank either:
    Simba Code:
    repeat
          if bankscreen.open(BANK_CHEST_BARB_OUTPOST) then
            break;
          if (timer.getTime > timeOut) or (not isLoggedIn) then
            exit;
        until (bankScreen.isOpen(2000);
  3. 04-13-2015 06:03 AM
    The Academic
    Yea it would break out of the loop if the pack was full. The wait timer is necessary for interfaces because they always take a little while to open, but it's not needed here.

TBH, you should probably have the whole withdraw code inside the repeat loop. Also, the backpack isn't visible when the bank is open. You should use bs.isPackFull

Simba Code:
    repeat
      //withdraw stuff
    until bankScreen.isPackFul();
  4. 04-13-2015 06:29 AM
    SRL Member
    The enter amount isn't used in a banking function though. (For my script it is needed to withdraw Vials from Portable well)

I just assumed it would take less then a minute to add, and wouldnt matter much if it did get added? I wouldnt have suggested something this minor if it wasnt.

Also I'm never to sure how big my repeats should be or if I should split them up into multiple repeats. (Please have a look at my script over at jr scripts section whenever you have some time to feedback on that: the banking procedure has 2 repeats following each other)
+ Reply