Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Q: Anyone else been banned today?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soyouz View Post
    I'm in student accommodation, so this is not a possibility.
    In that case, you could use a VPN.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    Depends on the ISP, some provide static IP which doesn't change your ip no matter what. Others offer dynamic IP, which is what you have.
    Yeah, forgot to say that it depends on the ISP. Great points!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

So ive had 3 account running 24/7. 1 was running another injection bot, which was banned within 24 hours, the 2 simbas have been going 48 hours untouched

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah banned perm (macroing major)for botting on osrs with powerbot. Had 2400+ Total never botted on RS3
    But yeah this is life gg 1,6b and almost a max main i got so mad when i tried to login but its my fault for leaving it at rock crabs overnight also using powerbot...
    I made like 20 accounts afterwards and got banned on all of them (the day after) using powerbot yep... im not bashing them for their scripts though.
    It was a choice i made and i don't regret it i learned something and now i just have to move on =]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heggs View Post
    So ive had 3 account running 24/7. 1 was running another injection bot, which was banned within 24 hours, the 2 simbas have been going 48 hours untouched
    im botting for 6-8 hours a day and its completely fine i been doing this for a couple of months now. anyone have a experience of getting banned for botting for a couple of hours?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I have had a break from RS for some months now... thought the heat on my character would have disappeared.. as the billing system has screwed up and gave me a few or so months RS membership free. I may take a screenshot; so the world can see =p but then they may ban me for that.

Long story short before i went in hibernation; i was botting for 12-16 hours a day.. with breaks every so often.. and rotating scrips between privates and WC, Fish (thanks IneedBot =D) and a few privates or alter scripts... This time round only botting for 2-4hour MAX. BANNED.

Not the end of the world.. used the tutorial script and i'm away with a flash new character..

<------------------>

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msemtex View Post
    In that case, you could use a VPN.
    Late response to this specific post but from what I've heard jagex have most VPS flagged so wouldn't surprise me if they did that to VPN as well
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Yeah, I was botting heavily on my VPS for a while and after like 4-5 bans (in a high risk situation; I expected it), I realized that SMART wouldn't load. Then I opened up Chrome and kept getting timed out when trying to connect to oldschool.runescape.com or the rs3 site. Anyways, I used a VPN and switch it up every 2-3 days and now I get banned a little slower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Late response to this specific post but from what I've heard jagex have most VPS flagged so wouldn't surprise me if they did that to VPN as well
    Yep, i actually read a mod weath reply on twitter asking a person why he's using a VPS to play RS even if he wasn't botting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FullPottatoHarry View Post
    I have had a break from RS for some months now... thought the heat on my character would have disappeared.. as the billing system has screwed up and gave me a few or so months RS membership free. I may take a screenshot; so the world can see =p but then they may ban me for that.

Long story short before i went in hibernation; i was botting for 12-16 hours a day.. with breaks every so often.. and rotating scrips between privates and WC, Fish (thanks IneedBot =D) and a few privates or alter scripts... This time round only botting for 2-4hour MAX. BANNED.

Not the end of the world.. used the tutorial script and i'm away with a flash new character..
    Old school or rs3? What do you think got you really banned? Main or just an alt? Goldfarming or exp?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

OSRS MAIN lvl101 combat.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

OSRS pure... sucks ass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123