Thread: complex osrs if you are up to challenge...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Cool complex osrs if you are up to challenge...

If possible can I get a bot (osrs) in pascal script to farm moss giants southwest of seers village. picking up big bones and burying them, picking up ranarr, snapdragon, todstol, watermelon, limpwurt seeds and grimy ranarr weeds, this script could be ran on my 87 account no problem and not getting hit very often. Also can this script eat when you get under 50 hp and have a good amount of antibans like checking combat stats. If made you could also consider it a prayer bot because of how many big bones you can bury. This can equate to around 40k xp per hour depending on your combat stats. also the seeds drops are very good chances with ring of wealth so it is very profitable. I've grinded most of my combat stats there (def, att, str) and would of already made the script if I knew how. Been apart of the forums for around 4 months now and really grown to like Simba and figure it out by myself. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to script yet. If anyone can help me with this script and possibly teach me, let me know. I read the tutorials for pascal scripting and was very hard to understand as someone who has never done it before. I want to learn how to script so I can finally join the community here.

Name - What would the script be called? GiantKiller
    What does the script do? and Where does it do it? Kills moss giants southeast of seers village.
    What does the script achieve? combat stats like att, str, def, hp and a couple thousand prayer xp per hour.
    f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? P2P, around 70+ combat to not get hit very often even though I would recommend higher
    Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? yes, I have an account that I've farmed there for many hours on.
    Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard) Hard++

sincerely,
    yat13
    Last edited by yat13; 07-06-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yat13 View Post
    If possible can I get a bot (osrs) in pascal script to farm moss giants southwest of seers village. picking up big bones and burying them, picking up ranarr, snapdragon, todstol, watermelon, limpwurt seeds and grimy ranarr weeds, this script could be ran on my 87 account no problem and not getting hit very often. Also can this script eat when you get under 50 hp and have a good amount of antibans like checking combat stats. If made you could also consider it a prayer bot because of how many big bones you can bury. This can equate to around 40k xp per hour depending on your combat stats. also the seeds drops are very good chances with ring of wealth so it is very profitable. I've grinded most of my combat stats there (def, att, str) and would of already made the script if I knew how. Been apart of the forums for around 4 months now and really grown to like Simba and figure it out by myself. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to script yet. If anyone can help me with this script and possibly teach me, let me know. I read the tutorials for pascal scripting and was very hard to understand as someone who has never done it before. I want to learn how to script so I can finally join the community here.

Name - What would the script be called? GiantKiller
    What does the script do? and Where does it do it? Kills moss giants southeast of seers village.
    What does the script achieve? combat stats like att, str, def, hp and a couple thousand prayer xp per hour.
    f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? P2P, around 70+ combat to not get hit very often even though I would recommend higher
    Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? yes, I have an account that I've farmed there for many hours on.
    Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard) Hard++

sincerely,
    yat13
    Tell you what mate, since hoodz has deprecated my fletcher I'd be willing to have a crack at it. It would probably be mostly reflection. Only problem is I don't have any high combat accounts atm.
    Maybe someone else?
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Interesting request, i'd be willing to collab with someone on this, if anyone is interested, pm me!

Just a few things to note, Pascal Script isn't used much anymore, Lape is taking over due to it's faster nature.

1. Would this script only pick up loot over a certain value? (Discard anything under 100gp?)
    2. Should this script offer banking at various locations? (E.g Legend's Guild, if eligible)
    3. Will the script bury the bones gained or keep them for profit, or neither?

Using a combination of Aerolib and Reflection, this would most definitely be achievable.

@anth_ hit me up on PM, maybe we could skype to discuss something with this?
    OSRS Scripts: Draynor Willows v3 [AEROLIB] [REFLECTION]
    OSRS Utilities: Get Current Tile [Reflection]
    Scripts in progress: Auto Varrock Yews

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blakerey View Post
    Interesting request, i'd be willing to collab with someone on this, if anyone is interested, pm me!

Just a few things to note, Pascal Script isn't used much anymore, Lape is taking over due to it's faster nature.

1. Would this script only pick up loot over a certain value? (Discard anything under 100gp?)
    2. Should this script offer banking at various locations? (E.g Legend's Guild, if eligible)

Using a combination of Aerolib and Reflection, this would most definitely be achievable.

im down to talk more about it if u want i dont know much about lape so i would have to have some help with that but i would want this script to be on forums for people to use if it could somehow get me into a junior member position. add my skype: blstarling13
    thanks,
    yat13

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blakerey View Post

Sounds like a plan. I'm game!
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I have something like this; it is reflection; works nicely on the moss giant island near karamja. PM if interested. im retiring the project and what to rewrite it anyway.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FullPottatoHarry View Post
    I have something like this; it is reflection; works nicely on the moss giant island near karamja. PM if interested. im retiring the project and what to rewrite it anyway.
    Would you take this up? I've not been able to make it as I have a 1 def account, and @blakerey has been really busy as of late
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Thread Information