Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powerbot now has OpenGL

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Default Powerbot now has OpenGL

http://www.powerbot.org/community/to...nition-opengl/

Will be interesting to see how it works out. Fairly glitchy atm. (yay more work for me) Also they are now working on DirectX also.

Note: this is only allowing scripts to run and the API to function in any graphics mode, along with a few other things i can't tell you Should be interesting to watch for the future though.

Side note: http://www.powerbot.org/community/to...ted-time-only/ Lol, That is all i can comment.

Btw if anyone has thought of scripting in java before...now would be the time, very low amount of scripts atm, would be fairly easy to make/take over a premium script. Although same can be said with any botting site including here atm :P

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Meh, powerbot admins have personally proven themselves to me to be either lazy, incompetent, or corrupt. I'm not going to try again.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Meh, powerbot admins have personally proven themselves to me to be either lazy, incompetent, or corrupt. I'm not going to try again.
    I was surprised that there were a few that are ok Some pretty chill people there, but there has been a bad past indeed

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Lol tbh when I read this I laughed.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    I like a few of them.

Like Coma and Ampersand. Paris is pretty chill tho.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    I like a few of them.

Yeah. Sponsor thing is a joke IMO Lol Really didn't need that when you're trying to rebuild a forum... -.-

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I like a few of them.

Lol, go back to powerbot

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Lol, go back to powerbot
    Itankbots is a mod on powerbot lol

GO BACK WITH NKN

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Paris is pretty chill tho.
    Lol'd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

There well of funds has dried up due to their detectable client, so might as well get as many funds as they can till they are running. I, however, am very optimistic about Simba's future as the development of a slayer script has started and hopefully more will follow.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyn View Post
    Lol'd.
    He lets me advertise, but when other people do, they get banned.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prabhsun View Post
    There well of funds has dried up due to their detectable client, so might as well get as many funds as they can till they are running. I, however, am very optimistic about Simba's future as the development of a slayer script has started and hopefully more will follow.
    Whose script is that? (The slayer one)
    I only know of one 100% operational slayer script in the works, and it isn't being released to the public as far as I know.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    Whose script is that? (The slayer one)
    I only know of one 100% operational slayer script in the works, and it isn't being released to the public as far as I know.
    I thought it would be s1n slayer, but didnt realize his topic was a year old . I hear he stopped developing it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I thought it would be s1n slayer, but didnt realize his topic was a year old . I hear he stopped developing it.

Haha yeah, he stopped dev like a year ago. His script was essentially a lot of different slayer monsters in one script page, made it easier but wasn't a full out slayer script yet. There is a fully operational one but it isn't for public, now all we need is a dung script jk jk..please no one hurt me.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    Haha yeah, he stopped dev like a year ago. His script was essentially a lot of different slayer monsters in one script page, made it easier but wasn't a full out slayer script yet. There is a fully operational one but it isn't for public, now all we need is a dung script jk jk..please no one hurt me.
    Is there a reason why some scripts aren't made public?. Is it because of source code plagarism or?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Is there a reason why some scripts aren't made public?. Is it because of source code plagarism or?
    Its the script writers choice. I'd imagine that it would be because they have put alot of work into it and only want people using it who have earned the right (such as srl members). Sometimes people chose not to make scripts public because they don't want the method to crash. They don't want to see areas overcrowded or items to drop in price.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

That radical conflict betwen SIMBA developers/organizers and powerbot's ones...
    "If, at someone, your wound still arouses pity,
    stone this vile hand that strokes you,
    spit on this lips that kiss you." (Augusto dos Anjos, translated from brazillian portuguese to english)
    http://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=96295&dateline=137947  1136

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by archermaths View Post
    That radical conflict betwen SIMBA developers/organizers and powerbot's ones...
    Powerbot admins are just in denial(again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    Powerbot admins are just in denial(again)
    Thats not a new thing unfortunately . Im just hoping EB goes up soon, but for my main it will always be simba

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Thats not a new thing unfortunately . Im just hoping EB goes up soon, but for my main it will always be simba
    EB? You mean Epicbot? Whatever happened to them? They always seemed to be in PB's shadow.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

They way i see it.

Powerbot is a business.

SRL is a community.

Both bring different aspects (for me) to the table. SRL will always be my home though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    EB? You mean Epicbot? Whatever happened to them? They always seemed to be in PB's shadow.
    They are still developing the client. One of my mates is on the development team. He said they want to absolutely make sure they have had all facets of detectability covered before they release the client. Look at the state of the powerbot client, yeh it works, but its gets you banned within a day or two if not less. I for one am glad epicbot are taking their time to release the client, powerbot released its client in a haste and were left to pick up the mess after a series of HUGE bans took place on the client. Still, even in those days, woulnd't say that the client was detectable even though it was painfully obvious that it was.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

They are still developing the client. One of my mates is on the development team. He said they want to absolutely make sure they have had all facets of detectability covered before they release the client. Look at the state of the powerbot client, yeh it works, but its gets you banned within a day or two if not less. I for one am glad epicbot are taking their time to release the client, powerbot released its client in a haste and were left to pick up the mess after a series of HUGE bans took place on the client. Still, even in those days, woulnd't say that the client was detectable even though it was painfully obvious that it was.
    IMO, Epicbot were always better than PB with updating. They usually do it quicker and do a good job instead of having major issues. But the way they run the site and the way its shady(again IMO) leads people to go to powerbot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    IMO, Epicbot were always better than PB with updating. They usually do it quicker and do a good job instead of having major issues. But the way they run the site and the way its shady(again IMO) leads people to go to powerbot.
    Epicbot is also a lot less publicised than Powerbot, I haven't actually tried it personally, does it work?
    <3

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aph0tix View Post
    Epicbot is also a lot less publicised than Powerbot, I haven't actually tried it personally, does it work?
    yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information