Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pifiddinas Waterfall Fisher by Scob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

After the 1.6 update, it has stopped working for me. Was working perfect only a couple hours ago. Maybe it was cuz of the rs update?

--TRSChooseOption.__select ():
    ---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
    --TRSChooseOption.__select (): = false

I repeatedly get this while the bot tries to right click the left top edge of the screen instead of the fishing spot :/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant61 View Post
    After the 1.6 update, it has stopped working for me. Was working perfect only a couple hours ago. Maybe it was cuz of the rs update?

--TRSChooseOption.__select ():
    ---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
    --TRSChooseOption.__select (): = false

I repeatedly get this while the bot tries to right click the left top edge of the screen instead of the fishing spot :/
    Quote Originally Posted by scob View Post
    V1.6 UPDATE
    NOTE that when I add new option to player form your previous choices can blend, so make sure that your spot is selected correctly (not "False" for example). -You only do this one time-.
    I think thats the reason :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scob View Post
    I think thats the reason :P
    Holy shit im stupid haha. Works great as usual now!

Thanks! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Awesome script, it works wonderfully. Also awesome support, I was thinking of doing the perks support myself and I was very excited to see it in the latest version, great work

I've noticed that what there is an in-game glitch with fishing spots, which causes script not to detect the spot properly and tries to click on it all the time. I've added a hacky solution which is to always return true for isFishing and just wait for idleTime to run out before clicking again. Not a great solution and not very efficient as far as exp gains go, but it's more like how I play.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmare View Post
    Awesome script, it works wonderfully. Also awesome support, I was thinking of doing the perks support myself and I was very excited to see it in the latest version, great work

I've noticed that what there is an in-game glitch with fishing spots, which causes script not to detect the spot properly and tries to click on it all the time. I've added a hacky solution which is to always return true for isFishing and just wait for idleTime to run out before clicking again. Not a great solution and not very efficient as far as exp gains go, but it's more like how I play.
    Thank you Yea, it's a great idea to adjust the script to make it unique. The "glitch" you are talking about is made deliberately There is little time between detection and action (clicking on spot) so it sometimes clicks two times. So better way would be adding someting like wait(random(600, 1000)); inside ClickSpot(); after mouse click, but it's just a suggestion. If your clicks are based only on iddle time no matter what happens on screen, it's a lil bit risky I'd say. I did it this way because this is how I play, sometimes I click 2 or more times (ADHD) so it's kind of antiban Greetings and good luck with your fishing and invention goals
    Last edited by scob; 07-20-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hmm, whelp looks like I just got a permanent ban (most likely from a Divination script I was running), so no 120 Invention proggy from me! Thanks for the awesome script, though, Scob!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKomp View Post
    Hmm, whelp looks like I just got a permanent ban (most likely from a Divination script I was running), so no 120 Invention proggy from me! Thanks for the awesome script, though, Scob!
    My divi accounts are banned too (forutnately its only 48h ban), but my main with fisher is still running (close to 150m <>< exp atm), so it's still very safe. I'm sorry for your loss and thank you for your feedback in this thread. It's a pity that my script loses such User . Best regards!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I got perm banned too was level 97 ....2 levels for max cape

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I got perm banned too was level 97 ....2 levels for max cape
    Give us some more data- botting time, script settings: were you using perk support, mod detection, what was your break duration and frequency etc. Did you use any other bots on this account?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

No I used only this bot. I have 3 accounts..

On one of them I was botting the harper for crafting and got a 1 day ban. Well I was expecting this as the script was working weird

On second account I did 1 to 97 invention with this script. Was working flawlessly but was suiciding a bit during last levels. Got perm ban. Noticed a guy though while botting that was stopping several times. Most probably a jagex employee monitoring me. Yes was using perks..bot was working fine.

My third account am levelling invention now manually grrrr GWD and is taking ages but cannot risk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    On second account I did 1 to 97 invention with this script. Was working flawlessly but was suiciding a bit during last levels. Got perm ban. Noticed a guy though while botting that was stopping several times. Most probably a jagex employee monitoring me. Yes was using perks..bot was working fine.
    Well suicide botting is called "suicide" with reason. Botting for long periods of time using the same script is always a risk. Remember that Jagex can detect S.M.A.R.T, we just don't know if they do it, maybe only for flagged accounts as it requires more computing power. Anyway, you are the first person banned for using this script

I will change a few things after this event as Jagex could collect some data. Expect new update with some changes in clicking, detecting times and antiban. And plz guys don't suicide with this bot as it makes it less safe for others

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

I've been using the first version of this script + some personal tweaks. So far, so good. Will get 120 fishing in a week or so.

UPDATE: Reached 200m Invention Exp and also 120 Fishing.
    Last edited by onilika; 08-28-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Finally got 120 fish gave it a couple of months break due to temp ban but got it today.120 fish edit.png

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rowan138 View Post
    Finally got 120 fish gave it a couple of months break due to temp ban but got it today.120 fish edit.png
    I also got temp ban 2 days ago..
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    I also got temp ban 2 days ago..
    Dam sorry to hear that. Have you been using any other scripts or just this one?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rowan138 View Post
    Dam sorry to hear that. Have you been using any other scripts or just this one?
    Well.. I used the fishing script until 120 fishing, and then I started mining. So can't say which one was..

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    Well.. I used the fishing script until 120 fishing, and then I started mining. So can't say which one was..
    I'm aiming towards mining, so far 3 people who were botting Seren Stones were banned in the past few weeks

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Did you guys realy make 150+ rods for 120 invention ? Wouldn't siphoning a few rods be easier?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzor View Post
    Did you guys realy make 150+ rods for 120 invention ? Wouldn't siphoning a few rods be easier?
    Expensier. And.. I went for 200m exp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Nice, any tips on getting the parts for rods? Planning on using this script soon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Can't remember haha..
    Swords, chaos runes, claws I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

this script has been working great for the last 2 weeks, untill yesterday. everytime the rod hits level 10 it tries to dissasemble it. but when the interface opens it won't click anything anymore.
    so after 3 -3,5 hrs it crashes.

Was there a update from jagex that messed it up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Remember to zoom out if you see the script clicking constantly on the fishing spot!

Edit: Ran flawlessly for 3+hrs untill it needed to change rods, gets stuck in the dissassembly screen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

So after it drags the level 10 rod to the dissassembly icon, it tries to type 1 ingame? It does nothing. I don't know how to make it press "Dissassemble", I bet that would fix it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

yea, I have the same problem
    @scob

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information