Thread: Random numbers after checking inventory for food.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Question Random numbers after checking inventory for food.

Im using HoodzFighter. Everything is working fine, even though I have to disable SMART the moment the window pops up so I can set a non-member world. However, after the script checks all food in my inventory, the debug just starts outputting 0s, each in a different line. I tried to disable SMART, attack an enemy, then enable it again and now it outputs 2s sometimes, but still it doesnt work. What could I be doing wrong?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

You should be posting on the thread for that particular script. And reading through the most recent posts to see if anyone else has had the same problem (hint hint).
    Last edited by Citrus; 03-12-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Code:
    procedure executeState(State: Integer);
    begin
      case (State) of
        0: attackNPC();
        1: heal();
        2: antiban();
        3: loginPlayer(false);
      end;
      sleep(random(100, 150));
      clickToContinue();
      stats_Commit();
      writeln(state);       
    end;
    Remove "writeln(state)"

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Code:
    procedure executeState(State: Integer);
    begin
      case (State) of
        0: attackNPC();
        1: heal();
        2: antiban();
        3: loginPlayer(false);
      end;
      sleep(random(100, 150));
      clickToContinue();
      stats_Commit();
      writeln(state);       
    end;
    Remove "writeln(state)"
    The numbers disappeared, but still nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    You should be posting on the thread for that particular script. And reading through the most recent posts to see if anyone else has had the same problem (hint hint).
    Sorry, will post on thread next time.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Are you sure you have the color tolerance set correct.. PM me if your stuck.

If the tolerance colour is set wrong.. the mouse has nowhere to move.. thus nothing till happen.

When you attack it manual and activate smart.. the script will go into the next state. (waiting for combat to finish -> check health -> antiban etc..

Hence why the numbers would change.. i didn;t realise you were trying to get the script functioning.. it thought you were annoyed by the debug numbers

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Are you sure you have the color tolerance set correct.. PM me if your stuck.

If the tolerance colour is set wrong.. the mouse has nowhere to move.. thus nothing till happen.

When you attack it manual and activate smart.. the script will go into the next state. (waiting for combat to finish -> check health -> antiban etc..

Hence why the numbers would change.. i didn;t realise you were trying to get the script functioning.. it thought you were annoyed by the debug numbers
    Cant PM you since Im a new member... However, I managed to get it to work somewhat.

If I remove the DEFINE SMART part, select the OSBuddy window (Using the radar icon that simba has) and mark *Use OSBuddy/Orion* I could get it to work. But then its my mouse that moves, not the emulated one, so I cant do anything else.

I dont care if I need to use OSBuddy or not, but I want to do other stuff while it autoattacks, so its not viable for me.

Also, I did learn how to use ACA, and since it worked that time, I dont think thats the problem.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilvenn View Post
    Cant PM you since Im a new member... However, I managed to get it to work somewhat.

If I remove the DEFINE SMART part, select the OSBuddy window (Using the radar icon that simba has) and mark *Use OSBuddy/Orion* I could get it to work. But then its my mouse that moves, not the emulated one, so I cant do anything else.

I dont care if I need to use OSBuddy or not, but I want to do other stuff while it autoattacks, so its not viable for me.

Also, I did learn how to use ACA, and since it worked that time, I dont think thats the problem.
    why did you remove define smart if you don't want it to use your mouse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    why did you remove define smart if you don't want it to use your mouse

I read it in the scripts thread somewhere, and I decided to try it. I didnt even know that SMART was the one that actually made 'another mouse' before that.
    Last edited by Wilvenn; 03-13-2017 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilvenn View Post
    I read it in the scripts thread somewhere, and I decided to try it. I didnt even know that SMART was the one that actually made 'another mouse' before that.
    Have you managed to get any other "smart" script to work?

maybe give one of ineedbots scripts a quick go see how you go. If so then it isnt an issue with you include setup.

<------------------>

Thread Information