Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanApeAtoll

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahza786 View Post
    I don't know but sometimes it doesn't do monkey bars and just waits there. after abit the script just turns off since it does nothing for a short time.
    I did pick directx setting since the camera doesn't mess about while doing agility. All other settings are correct to what i used before for construction one.
    This one needs to make sure you are on the rs3 camera mode. Go to options > controls > then make sure the rs3 camera type is selected

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

hm im 99% sure I have the settings correct and I keep getting errors.

Code:
    "Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (10,-94). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -140. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -94. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist" at line 1055, column 10 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\misc\antiban.simba"
    The following DTMs were not freed: [1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (13-02-14 at 12.11.29 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Update your srl again
    I did last night and tried doing it again today, and both times it said no updates available. :c

EDIT: I redownloaded simba and updated everything again and it seems to be working now. It's finished one run, I'll edit again later if it's working as it should 100%.

EDIT 2: So far it's been flawless for 10 minutes. I'm not sure how it fixed it or what was wrong, but reinstalling simba is all I did to get it to work.
    Last edited by Snufflez; 02-13-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

what exactly does the extra safe mode do? my monkey spends alot of time just sitting there at the waterfall after falling off the course. makes the xp rate horrid lol. and after about 2 hours sometimes it will get stuck on the other side of the agility course. it says its trying to correct course but will just sit there til it logs out. I thought the reason for the sitting might be because the safe mode waits for health to regen or something before it starts again.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by o0Matthius0o View Post
    what exactly does the extra safe mode do? my monkey spends alot of time just sitting there at the waterfall after falling off the course. makes the xp rate horrid lol. and after about 2 hours sometimes it will get stuck on the other side of the agility course. it says its trying to correct course but will just sit there til it logs out. I thought the reason for the sitting might be because the safe mode waits for health to regen or something before it starts again.
    It definitely shouldn't be doing what you're describing. It basically would maybe cause a < half a second delay each obstacle, but nothing like what you're describing. Which version is this? Are you using dx mode?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

ok for me TPAs flashing although it doesn't click on it .. just sit there lol
    Edit: and yes I'm on RS3 camera
    Last edited by ququ; 02-16-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ququ View Post
    ok for me TPAs flashing although it doesn't click on it .. just sit there lol
    Edit: and yes I'm on RS3 camera
    This name looks familiar - show me a pic of client please

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

I am using version 2.7. it only ran for about 10 mins last night. not sure what happened. i did sit and watch it a little before bed. When it gets to the 2nd obstacle (the tree) it will move the cursor over 3 spots on the rock that is next to it over and over again til the bot times out. i believe that the course correction fails at this point for me and im not sure why. i dont know what is up with my comp. i have troubles like this with every script even though they seem to work fine for everyone else lol. i have the latest updates for srl, simba, all plugins, and sps. Oh and i have tried it in both opengl and directx modes. I used the plugin that was available for direct x as well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

I am on Rs3 camera as well. just to clear that up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

hm. i dont know what i did or if all that was just a fluke. but it has been running for 2hrs and 9 minutes now without any troubles. strange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hey Ashaman,
    I've been trying to get this script going, but I've had problems in a few areas.
    1. The script pauses by the skipping stones for approx. 20 seconds before navigating the obstacle.
    2. It takes a while to find the tree just past the skipping stones.
    3. it can not find the monkey bars, going back and forth between two points on the decking to the right of them.
    I have all the graphical settings set up as well as being in RS3 camera mode.
    Cheers again for the help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gothkun View Post
    Hey Ashaman,
    I've been trying to get this script going, but I've had problems in a few areas.
    1. The script pauses by the skipping stones for approx. 20 seconds before navigating the obstacle.
    2. It takes a while to find the tree just past the skipping stones.
    3. it can not find the monkey bars, going back and forth between two points on the decking to the right of them.
    I have all the graphical settings set up as well as being in RS3 camera mode.
    Cheers again for the help
    Ah, sorry, my bad, was not zoomed out all the way Thanks for yet another awesome script.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Still happy with this script, but a few problems I've encountered and thought I'd let you know, been trying with version 2.7 but this problem used to occur to me in previous versions too.

Problem 1: Getting lost of course
    Now I have no idea where it is deciding to do this (as I haven't had a chance to watch over it) but the script then tells me that it's off-cordinates (in the debug box in simba) but doesn't seem to do anything about it, doesn't terminate either, just sits.

Problem 2: Not using the Zip Vine
    Not sure why this one is coming along, but it sits in a spot around that area above the tree for the zip vine, and again, just sits. It doesn't terminate or anything (I manually fixed it and then my progress report went from 3hrs progress to about 5hrs so I'm really not sure what is going on there.

I hope this helps you find out what's happening, thank you for an otherwise brilliant script, it's gotten me at least 600k agi xp from this weekend so far!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    Still happy with this script, but a few problems I've encountered and thought I'd let you know, been trying with version 2.7 but this problem used to occur to me in previous versions too.

Now I have no idea where it is deciding to do this (as I haven't had a chance to watch over it) but the script then tells me that it's off-cordinates (in the debug box in simba) but doesn't seem to do anything about it, doesn't terminate either, just sits.

Not sure why this one is coming along, but it sits in a spot around that area above the tree for the zip vine, and again, just sits. It doesn't terminate or anything (I manually fixed it and then my progress report went from 3hrs progress to about 5hrs so I'm really not sure what is going on there.

I hope this helps you find out what's happening, thank you for an otherwise brilliant script, it's gotten me at least 600k agi xp from this weekend so far!

#1 happens when the minimap bugs out while it's trying to walk back to start. It will keep trying to fix the minimap by logging in and out a few times - but it *should* walk back to start after a minute or so.

#2 are you sure that happens with the 2.7 version? Does the debug say anything?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

I've come back to notice #1 happen twice, one time it told me that it was off-coords in the simba box, the other time it didn't though. As for #2 it's only happened when I've used 2.7, but the progress repotr and the time remaining til break are the only things in the debug box, though they are inaccurate to how long it's been waiting (as I saw with the 2 hr jump).
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post

First thing i want to say @Ashaman88 is great script, as always. But i can testify to the issues tehyosh is having. It runs for roughly an hour before it gets stuck at one of those 2 locations, all i do is babysit and check occasionally and readjust. Also I've gotten 700kxp so far from this script, Thanks again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

i dont know what is going wrong, but i am not even able to start the scrip... alwys this error:

-- TPlayerArray.setup()
    ---- WARNING: Invalid player name: pimp.xml
    -- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1419, column 40
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-03-14 at 02.43.10 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    -- TPlayerArray.setup()
    ---- WARNING: Invalid player name: pimp.xml
    -- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1419, column 40
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-03-14 at 02.43.10 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

feeling stupid right now but it works dunno what i did
    just deleted all player flies and started from scratch and it works thanks alot

i only have one problem now: the script waits about 10 secs after he climbed up the skull slope ,then he goes on and clicks on the minimap where the rope is

i think that he alwyas waits at the same spot is problem
    Last edited by gawain; 03-09-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gawain View Post
    feeling stupid right now but it works dunno what i did
    just deleted all player flies and started from scratch and it works thanks alot

i only have one problem now: the script waits about 10 secs after he climbed up the skull slope ,then he goes on and clicks on the minimap where the rope is

i think that he alwyas waits at the same spot is problem
    I am also having this issue. Script works great otherwise!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

yeah but i guess it is a kind of algorithm then and its more detectable
    despite the script is awesome i would appreciate if someone would tell me a solution or something like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

yes fix for this would be awsomee <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Ashaman, I tried to run this with the correct settings and updated Simba and SRL, but I get an error message. Do you know what this could be?

Simba Code:
    ---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to load map or bitmap to map failed
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [16]

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

seems broken ...got the same error

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackestVoid View Post
    Ashaman, I tried to run this with the correct settings and updated Simba and SRL, but I get an error message. Do you know what this could be?

Simba Code:
    ---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to load map or bitmap to map failed
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [16]

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.
    hmm do yall have the image in the sps img folders in your include?

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread Information