Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: [Unofficial] OldschoolRS07 Include

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i cant find the simba/includes/ i need to put the other files into this part is extremely confusing

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsplat View Post
    i cant find the simba/includes/ i need to put the other files into this part is extremely confusing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I realize this is out-dated, and I see the SRL-OSR link but from there I have no idea what to do. Please advise. I am also stuck at the part where I move the cross hairs (using YoHoJo's Video Aid) to the OSRS Window and it does nothing. I log in and that's it. I'm a total noob when it comes to scripts. Please bare with me, I just need some quick help. Please and Thank you in advance!

- RA!N

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RA!N View Post
    I realize this is out-dated, and I see the SRL-OSR link but from there I have no idea what to do. Please advise. I am also stuck at the part where I move the cross hairs (using YoHoJo's Video Aid) to the OSRS Window and it does nothing. I log in and that's it. I'm a total noob when it comes to scripts. Please bare with me, I just need some quick help. Please and Thank you in advance!

- RA!N
    What were you trying to run? Because thats all the test script does it log you in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    What were you trying to run? Because thats all the test script does it log you in
    I'm trying to get Simba Set up with OSRS. Ultimately I just want to know how to use the scripts. I've tried using the listed help threads and videos for Aids and they've helped but as far as the Smart8 window, to my understanding it only applies to EOC. Now How do I set up the Simba for OSRS? I have Simba opened, and for example I want to run the auto curser I downloaded (made by Sequence) but I press play and "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
    Compiling failed." this pops up. How do I put this together? I bring up OSRS on another Mozilla window and from there I know I am missing something. Please let me know if you can help me get this set up. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

My first post on the forums here. I have been trying to learn and understand and have been watching the video tutorials by yohojo and have been following the forum "how to's" but now im stuck with an error after doing this step.

When I go to test the login using samba I get this error:

[Error] (1:1): Unexpected end of file at line 0
    Compiling failed.

It may sound like an easy fix for you but im stuck. I don't see a line 0 so I have no idea where to start.

If anyone could help me get back on track that would be great!

My email is
    Sheldon
    stelter
    @
    yahoo.com
    please send me a message.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonstelter View Post
    My first post on the forums here. I have been trying to learn and understand and have been watching the video tutorials by yohojo and have been following the forum "how to's" but now im stuck with an error after doing this step.

Compiling failed.

It may sound like an easy fix for you but im stuck. I don't see a line 0 so I have no idea where to start.

My email is
    Sheldon
    stelter
    @
    yahoo.com
    Your running a blank simba script -.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Compiling failed.

My email is
    Sheldon
    stelter
    @
    yahoo.com
    Ok Please do go further into depth about what you mean by a blank script. I understand that I am only testing the script to open up oldschool ruenscape but I followed every step that yohojo put in his video. I really want to grasp this but I need a mentor. I don't want to burden anyone so im going to try and piece this together little by little. if I followed everything in his video which made sense then where am I going wrong? why do I have a blank script when he did not, even though I did the same thing as him?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Ok Please do go further into depth about what you mean by a blank script. I understand that I am only testing the script to open up oldschool ruenscape but I followed every step that yohojo put in his video. I really want to grasp this but I need a mentor. I don't want to burden anyone so im going to try and piece this together little by little. if I followed everything in his video which made sense then where am I going wrong? why do I have a blank script when he did not, even though I did the same thing as him?
    What script are you trying to run? It appears your trying to run this:

Simba Code:
    {}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Officer Barbrady! please help!
    I too have been following the guides but here is were im stuck...
    I downloaded the new SRL-OSRS, this does not have a guide.. and I have no idea were to put that file and move on..

I am getting this message when trying to run a script: Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Catherby_fisherV0.4 (1).simba'

other than that I CAN open OSRS on simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Too many nested include files while processing 'SRL/SRL/core/simba.simba' from 'C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL.Simba'
    can someone tell me how to fix this please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5

What am i doing wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5

Any help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5 ......Help??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm trying to run the following Simba code to run the program that enters "username" and "password" into the Oldschool Runescape window:

Program testP07;

{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
    {$I P07Include.Simba}

//LOGIN INFO STUFF
    Procedure P07_DeclarePlayer;
    Begin
    P07_PlayerName:='username';
    P07_PlayerPass:='password';
    End;

Begin

P07_DeclarePlayer;
    SetupP07Include;
    ActivateClient;
    Wait(2000);
    If (Not P07_LoggedIn) Then
    P07_LogInPlayer;
    P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
    P07_MakeCompassNorth;

Writeln(P07_GetUpText);

If P07_BankScreen Then
    WriteLn('Bank is Open');
    If P07_InvFull Then
    WriteLn('Inventory is Full');

End.

This gives the following error message: "Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5"

When I change {$I SRL/SRL.Simba} to {$I SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}, I get the this error message instead: "Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "P07_GetUpText" at line 104, column 31 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\P07Include.Simba""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I doubt i'm going to get a reply any time soon but I have downloaded and re-dowloaded simba. I have done all the videos and crap. I've got new simba and i downloaded the osr-srl to my includes but i am still getting this message

File "SRL/SRL.Simba" not found at line 2, column 5

I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point and i have read through most of this forum looking for the answer and couldn't find it. please help me out.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Extremely outdated. @DannyRS; Please contact a staff member if you wish to re-start this project.

Closed.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread Information