Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanConstruction

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahza786 View Post
    Well i got it in the same spot as in the picture, to south door, facing the north.
    it just makes doors and doesn't tells the demon to get planks from the bank.
    also in log it shows up that i selected normal butler when i selected the demon one.
    Show me your filled out form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Ok then it's a graphic setting issue. Update your srl and make sure you're in opengl mode, fixed screen, maxed brightness etc etc. (all of the settings per setting up simba for botting)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

i checked and everything seems updated and all graphic options match to your video about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

can you sent me the script that you use if it has a different code to the script and i'll just copy and paste it in simba and see if that works for me?
    The oaklarder one seems to work ok for me but not the door one.
    Last edited by rahza786; 01-27-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

i checked and everything seems updated and all graphic options match to your video about it.
    I bet you you're not on fixed screen. select resizeable then select fixed again and try it. its not the scripts fault its running 400k p/h for me atm. Also go to the lowest ping world for you because lag makes the script stop nothing else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

89-99 in 1 and a half days. Thanks ashaman <3 missed the screen shot though :/

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

can you sent me the script that you use if it has a different code to the script and i'll just copy and paste it in simba and see if that works for me?
    The oaklarder one seems to work ok for me but not the door one.
    There is not difference between the detection of butler, but it shouldn't be saying you're using the normal butler unless you selected that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    89-99 in 1 and a half days. Thanks ashaman <3 missed the screen shot though :/
    Thats awesome man! Congrats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Edit9001: nvm its now working
    Last edited by ququ; 01-29-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

is it just me or oak doorer doesn't go pass 30min ? and hardly get 250-270k

here's log ,it happens everytime he try to talk to butler:
    [00:25:04]: ---- conversationBox.selectOption(): Selected option 1
    [00:25:04]: -- ERROR: TRSConversationBox.clickContinue(): Failed to find button color
    [00:25:04]: -- ERROR: TRSConversationBox.clickContinue(): Failed to find button color

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ququ View Post
    is it just me or oak doorer doesn't go pass 30min ? and hardly get 250-270k

here's log ,it happens everytime he try to talk to butler:
    You are doing something wrong - do you have much lag? Try a world with a lower ping. And also make sure you double check all of your settings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

finally got it working, i think i downloaded simba 1.1 instead of version 1.0 (stable one).
    then i encountered that it wasn't clicking making the door. it was my fault on that one since i moved the interface when i was making mahogany tables and so i just pressed old school style again and now it works nicely.
    Last edited by rahza786; 01-29-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    You are doing something wrong - do you have much lag? Try a world with a lower ping. And also make sure you double check all of your settings.
    used the lowest ping world lol it clicks fast but idk what the problem
    and checked the setting again /everything on low/oldschool/mousehover is on/no transparency/hide titles/abilities minimaized

Edit : is it supposed to send butler after only 10 planks used ?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

used the lowest ping world lol it clicks fast but idk what the problem
    and checked the setting again /everything on low/oldschool/mousehover is on/no transparency/hide titles/abilities minimaized

Edit : is it supposed to send butler after only 10 planks used ?

Probably, (I can't remember logic), but the logic is good.

It gives you that error every single time he comes back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Probably, (I can't remember logic), but the logic is good.

It gives you that error every single time he comes back?
    sometimes when it come back it click on butler with full inv and click bank items
    But if its only me getting the problems i guess its not the script fault .. btw seen your name at bankscreen.simba and was wondering how you store bankchest colors ?
    is it edges ? and can you explain it for me plz
    like this one
    BANK_CHEST_SW: begin col1:= [8946555, 15, [2, [0.18, 0.18, 0.00]]]; col2:= [5863053, 10, [2, [0.13, 0.10, 0.00]]]; avelen:= 90; end;

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

sometimes when it come back it click on butler with full inv and click bank items
    But if its only me getting the problems i guess its not the script fault .. btw seen your name at bankscreen.simba and was wondering how you store bankchest colors ?
    is it edges ? and can you explain it for me plz
    like this one
    Grab me a pic of whenever it get's hung up for you please

And yeah its grabbing the inner color of the chest(for most of them it's a brown color) and the metal parts of the chest (for most of them it's a silver color). If they share a certain number of edges then that mean's its the chest. I can get into more detail if you would like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

edit: nvm its working,i knew i missedup something was doing 20 insted of 26 planks
    Last edited by ququ; 02-01-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

edit: nvm its working,i knew i missedup something was doing 20 insted of 26 planks
    Glad you figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Insanely fast, thanks for the oak doors, leveling like it's nobody's business atm.
    Goodbye money though and congrats on members!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

I think i found the reason for my lag-issue where he just starts choosing the first option instead of fetch-from-bank. I think the bot thinks that the butler is either holding 10 or 20 of your planks because you didn't get them all the time before. Maybe add a fail-safe that's like... "if choose first option on butler and nothing happens (no planks put into invent), then send the butler to fetch more planks"
    Seems that something along those lines might resolve the issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I've tried using this and it will usually go through 2-3 fills from the standard butler and at that point the bot seems to just slow down. It will click create 'Oak Larder', wait ~6 seconds and then remove the 'Oak Larder'. It will continue with this until it runs out of oak planks and then logs out, ignoring the Butler and not refilling the oak planks.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by celeph View Post
    I've tried using this and it will usually go through 2-3 fills from the standard butler and at that point the bot seems to just slow down. It will click create 'Oak Larder', wait ~6 seconds and then remove the 'Oak Larder'. It will continue with this until it runs out of oak planks and then logs out, ignoring the Butler and not refilling the oak planks.
    Not surprising since I didn't update anything for the regular butler. The fact that it works at all with him is impressive haha. You should just pay the pretty penny for the demon one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Not surprising since I didn't update anything for the regular butler. The fact that it works at all with him is impressive haha. You should just pay the pretty penny for the demon one
    I agree with celeph, it sort of works if you don't care about efficiency. But i was only using the regular to get to 50 so i could use the demon for bonus xp weekend
    With the regular butler i was getting ~200k xp/hour, but I only needed to use it for 5 min.

Also, your script is wonderful. Hopefully I'll be able to push to lvl 75 tomorrow.
    (crazy xp/hour * double xp weekend = FUN!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It is moving cursor to oak dungeon door but not clicking on it and then stops the script, graphics settings are all right. Whats wrong ??????????

Need help!!!!!!
    Last edited by TheTimo007; 02-21-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimo007 View Post
    It is moving cursor to oak dungeon door but not clicking on it and then stops the script, graphics settings are all right. Whats wrong ??????????

Need help!!!!!!
    Reset oldschool mode, don't use the edit interfaces mode to move the interfaces... just hit the unlock and drag it (make sure to lock interfaces after moving). Looks like you shifted it most likely.

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information