Thread: Script Help <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Script Help <3

Hello, im making a script for a private server and i was wondering if anyone could help me as i'm having a bit of a problem.
    So the script is for Thieving where the bot just clicks on the same spot and so forth however the bit i'm struggling with is the server sometimes teleport's me back to spawn randomly when thieving is there anyway for the bot to recognize this has happens so it can teleport itself back to the original location and repeat the process. (Ps I'm using simba)
    Thanks Jesse

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

Find something that is specific to the area where you are thieving and have the script look for that "item" or a set of colors on the minimap or something to verify that you are at that location.

When the script gets a false for your "isatlocation" function then you can have it teleport you back to the thieving spot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkargotis View Post
    Hello, im making a script for a private server and i was wondering if anyone could help me as i'm having a bit of a problem.
    So the script is for Thieving where the bot just clicks on the same spot and so forth however the bit i'm struggling with is the server sometimes teleport's me back to spawn randomly when thieving is there anyway for the bot to recognize this has happens so it can teleport itself back to the original location and repeat the process. (Ps I'm using simba)
    Thanks Jesse
    If there is a minimap symbol you can make a DTM and use it with this procedure to check if you are at the teleport location: (modified this from one of Clarity's scripts)
    Simba Code:
    var
      x, y: Integer;
      minimapBox: TBox;
      symbolLoc: TPoint;
    begin                                                                            
      result := false;
      DTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYNjAxMCwAojXAfEWIF4LxJuAuAAoVwLE1UBcCMS5QFwKxIktsxgi05oZDMzsGQ69eM8QlJbLICImwSAJlMOGGXFgCAAA7qQO4A==');
      minimapBox := intToBox(x1, y1, x2, y2);
      if findDTM(DTM, x, y, minimapBox) then        
        result := true;
      freeDTM(DTM);
      writeLn('At teleport location: ' + ToStr(result));
    end;

Thread Information