Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanConstruction

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acredelta View Post
    It compiled with no errors for me as well, so it might be something on your end. Everything updated?

To fix the problem before I basically deleted everything simba related and re-setup everything with a clean install/update. Not sure if that was overkill but it solved the issue.
    Yeah it should compile fine. He probably needs an srl update. Maybe try forcing the update?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Yeah it should compile fine. He probably needs an srl update. Maybe try forcing the update?
    I forced and update and it says the same thing. Acredelta are you using the newly updated version?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlet6 View Post
    I forced and update and it says the same thing. Acredelta are you using the newly updated version?
    What is the line that it is referencing for you? There shouldn't be a compiling issue :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

What is the line that it is referencing for you? There shouldn't be a compiling issue :/

Exception in Script: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "array [0..0] of AnsiString" at line 348, column 40 at line 348, column 41

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "array [0..0] of AnsiString" at line 348, column 40 at line 348, column 41
    What is on line 348 of your version?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

What is on line 348 of your version?
    Until (ConversationBox.SelectOption(['etch'])) Or (ConversationBox.PayUp);

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Working now just re downloaded everything . hopefully this will rune for atleast the 6 hours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Working now just re downloaded everything . hopefully this will rune for atleast the 6 hours
    Makes larder right clicks on butler and freezes on the take more plank interface. Scripts ends with the message

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 103, column 29 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\tesseract\tesseract.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-12-13 at 07.46.24 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Makes larder right clicks on butler and freezes on the take more plank interface. Scripts ends with the message

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 103, column 29 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\tesseract\tesseract.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-12-13 at 07.46.24 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    See the error report under bugs por favor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Script works perfectly fine up until it comes to paying the demon butler. I've checked the previous posts and have only found that it might be an error in how I'm setting things up, although I've followed the graphics directions to a T and everything else works perfectly fine (i.e. if I manually press the keys to pay the butler, the script will continue on perfectly fine). Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, there are no reported errors, it will just attempt to keep fetching planks despite the butler's payment message.

EDIT:
    =========AshamanLarders==========
    ==========Version: 7.1==========
    Time Running: 1 Hours, 7 Minutes and 31 Seconds
    Larders Made: 567
    Experience Earned: 272160
    Experience/Hour: 241833
    Larders/H: 504
    ==================================

Still good XP/HR, although it might be somewhat lower than normal since I've just been manually paying the demon butler.
    Last edited by RWZ; 01-17-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RWZ View Post
    Script works perfectly fine up until it comes to paying the demon butler. I've checked the previous posts and have only found that it might be an error in how I'm setting things up, although I've followed the graphics directions to a T and everything else works perfectly fine (i.e. if I manually press the keys to pay the butler, the script will continue on perfectly fine). Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. Also, there are no reported errors, it will just attempt to keep fetching planks despite the butler's payment message.
    It could be either you have something setup incorrectly graphics settings wise or they have tweaked the conversion with him. They've made some updates recently with graphics so that could be it. I'll go check it out tonight 4 sho. Thanks for the descriptive report. Always appreciated.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

New version will be uploaded once an srl update goes through. It will also include an oak dungeon door option.. Here is what the larder version looks like:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Awesome, just bought out supplies for 99, looking forward to update!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotein View Post
    Awesome, just bought out supplies for 99, looking forward to update!
    v8.0

Combined both larders and dungeondoors together. You can either just update your larder script or download the updater from the OP. Make sure you read through all of the instructions and update your srl!

It also uses the player form for fun.

Since this was a little more complicated than i thought to integrate, there may be some issues. Let me know if you come across any!

Edit: Doorer Prog:
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 01-20-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

v8.0

Combined both larders and dungeondoors together. You can either just update your larder script or download the updater from the OP. Make sure you read through all of the instructions and update your srl!

It also uses the player form for fun.

Since this was a little more complicated than i thought to integrate, there may be some issues. Let me know if you come across any!

Edit: Doorer Prog:
    Are sacred clay hammers supported? (I'm poor and try to conserve my money )

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Are sacred clay hammers supported? (I'm poor and try to conserve my money )
    You might be able to have 1 or two on you... I'm not sure how it would affect the logic - you can try it out though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

so I'm having another issue. I was going to watch why it stopped after only a few minutes, but now it wont run at all. Here's what happens:
    I press play -> set everything up like supposed to "doors" "north" zoomed in, etc. All followed carefully
    Then my guy sends the butler to bank successfully for more planks
    Then he right clicks the build option and moves the mouse up to build oak door. But when it's hovering over it, for some reason it wont click.
    Then after about 10-15 seconds the mouse moves to the center of the red box and just waits there.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shindigs View Post
    so I'm having another issue. I was going to watch why it stopped after only a few minutes, but now it wont run at all. Here's what happens:
    I press play -> set everything up like supposed to "doors" "north" zoomed in, etc. All followed carefully
    Then he right clicks the build option and moves the mouse up to build oak door. But when it's hovering over it, for some reason it wont click.
    Then after about 10-15 seconds the mouse moves to the center of the red box and just waits there.
    Hmm then I would guess that something is up with your interfaces (it's probably not detecting the build menu is open). Go ahead and set debug to true and run it again. Also reset your interfaces to oldschool, slim headers, no transparency and all that jazz.

Let me know what the debug says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Hmm then I would guess that something is up with your interfaces (it's probably not detecting the build menu is open). Go ahead and set debug to true and run it again. Also reset your interfaces to oldschool, slim headers, no transparency and all that jazz.

Let me know what the debug says.

'You are using the Demon Butler
    InvFull, sending for butler
    Found Butler, Clicking.
    Found fetch option.
    No butler found.
    Moving mouse to empty box
    Found empty spot, clicking.
    Clicking build option
    Moving mouse to build door icon.
    No butler found.
    Moving to built item box
    No butler found.
    Moving to built item box
    No butler found.
    Moving to built item box
    No butler found.
    --etc with this"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shindigs View Post
    I was having a similar problem, make sure "Hide title bars when locked" is not checked because that messed up the script

|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|
    | AshamanConstruction v8.1 |
    | Running For: 52 Minutes and 15 Seconds |
    | OakLarder's Made: 517 Made/H: 594 |
    | Exp Earned: 248,160 Exp/Hour: 284,929 |
    |_________________________________________________ __________|
    Edit:typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catsrback321 View Post
    I was having a similar option, make sure "Hide title bars when locked" is not checked because that messed up the script

alright cool. I'm in class atm but ill definitely give that a shot when i get back

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Doesn't click on oak doors, clicks on steel plated door instead. Setup is correct, here is debug:
    BuildMenu Coords: 1645857
    BuildMenu Coords: 2530541
    Build icon is up, clicking
    EmptySpot Length: 538

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

I was having a similar problem, make sure "Hide title bars when locked" is not checked because that messed up the script

I looked and mine already isnt checked :\ hummm. guess ill wait for ashman to check the debug
    Last edited by Shindigs; 01-23-2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

I looks and mine already isnt checked :\ hummm. guess ill wait for ashman to check the debug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

So I found my first issue. Completely forgot that I wasn't botting the other night so i didn't have oldschool on anymore, but in the little simba window it looked like it.

So now i have debug on and currently watching/waiting for the 1 minute bug that i usually encounter....but yet again, when im watching it it's working (currently at about 7 mins running without an issue)
    --> and btw I know for a fact last time i had the issue with the 1 minute bug it WAS on oldschool, so it wasnt just a simple error like the non-cliking issue. (in this one my guy just starts choosing the first option on the butler for some reason instead of "fetch-from-bank")

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information