Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelk's Catherby fisher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ok, but should it hover mouse over fishing skill as well ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jelknab View Post
    Xp earnings is in the next version. randoms mostly depend on SRL.

Please post any request now.

Next update:
    - No more walking into the fishshop
    - TPA fishspot finding with a way more advanced system for finding a fishspot which is suitable for the method
    - Small net fishing
    - Big net fishing fully functional
    - More random checking for the cooking part
    - Proggy has xp info
    - logs out when SRL cant find a mysterious box
    - Significantly higher fish per hour as spot searching time is reduced
    - General optimalization

Soon.

with regards to the v.03 update most of the script runs smooth my girlfriend informed me that before she crossed the bot off this morning it had run for 12 hours + and had caught over 1700 fish that's catching lobster there is a few things i noticed tho but they dont really bother me first thing is it still runs in to the fish shop occasionaly very rarely happens tho and it does correct itself i also got the box random agen and it failed to solve it and didn't log out also i set it back up before i went out today came bk like half hour ago to find it standing behind catherby bank it was just in a infinite looop of logging out after 5 mins then logging back in cant be sure how it ended up behind the bank but the constant loop of logging out was becoz the bank-booth colour was not in view if it happens agen i will be sure to post a screenie and the last bug is when cooking if the door is closed it cant find the door colour it does try to find it but fails then carrys on trying to clik the cook dtm symbol i left it to see if it wud sort itself out but it just didnt so i stopped it and just used the fishing method instead =) and ill keep u informed of any bugs i encounter hope this information helps and nice script gone from 53 to 70 fish since release of this tyvm

EDIT: can u pm so i can sort out a donation for you tyvm

EDIT2: repped + coz u are pro
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 05-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Hi, I am glad you like the script. Since I am to young to have a Paypal account donations aren't possable.

In the next update, I've made my own walking system. Hopefully I can clean it of every issue I had with radialwalking. I've never had any problems with banking myself, so if you encounter the gltich again please make a screenshot, it will be greatly appriciated. As for cooking, I haven't really spend time on that. I recommend you to wait for an actual cooking script, because my priority lays in the walking and fishing part of the script. For now, using the cooking function is not recommended at all.

The new walking seems very fast and the way it walks is very random, making this very unbot like.

As for the box random, I did not test it myself, simply because i am out of luck getting a box. It's very likely the dtm is incorrect because i used a box with a number next to it instead of a clean box.

Thank you very much for the detailed information.

Code:
    Succesfully walked 109 times!
    We have arrived at Bank
    Using TPAwalk...
    Found FishSpot DTM
    Found FishSpot DTM
    Succesfully walked 110 times!
    We have arrived at FishSpot
    We lost HP
    Last edited by jelknab; 05-07-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Nothing to do here :l.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

simply awsome 40-53 fishing overnight, and about 1k lobs.
    the movement is humanlike, antiban is great(not using chat-responder), and it gets the work done with mere a few flaws.
    one of the best OSR-scripts to date!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Glad you like it, I'd be really interested in any flaw you may find.

quick update on the next update.

I got tpa walking working flawlessly. Been working on the cooking a lot, every 5 seconds it now checks for a change in uncooked lobsters and unless the number changed it will not mess up cooking like it did with pixelshift. This makes the cooking way faster and better.
    Last edited by jelknab; 05-07-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Hi, I am glad you like the script. Since I am to young to have a Paypal account donations aren't possable.

In the next update, I've made my own walking system. Hopefully I can clean it of every issue I had with radialwalking. I've never had any problems with banking myself, so if you encounter the gltich again please make a screenshot, it will be greatly appriciated. As for cooking, I haven't really spend time on that. I recommend you to wait for an actual cooking script, because my priority lays in the walking and fishing part of the script. For now, using the cooking function is not recommended at all.

The new walking seems very fast and the way it walks is very random, making this very unbot like.

As for the box random, I did not test it myself, simply because i am out of luck getting a box. It's very likely the dtm is incorrect because i used a box with a number next to it instead of a clean box.

Thank you very much for the detailed information.

Code:
    Succesfully walked 109 times!
    We have arrived at Bank
    Using TPAwalk...
    Found FishSpot DTM
    Found FishSpot DTM
    Succesfully walked 110 times!
    We have arrived at FishSpot
    We lost HP

that looks very promising cant wait for the next update and if possible can u throw an alpha out so we can help test also seen as u not old enuff to accept pay pal i can make an rs-gp donation let me know =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

***** Found Random: Rewards *****
    RD_SolveStrangeBox: Found StrangeBox box
    RD_SolveStrangeBox: solver currently disabled
    RD_Solve: Didn't solve reward

is absolutely driving me insane, it wouldn't be bad but half way through banking it just stops and stands there because of it, I've read through these 5 pages and all I've saw is update your Simba, but how do you actually do that without re-installing it all? Get back to me please - cheers xo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    that looks very promising cant wait for the next update and if possible can u throw an alpha out so we can help test also seen as u not old enuff to accept pay pal i can make an rs-gp donation let me know =)
    I'm very glad you would like to donate, howerver I would like to keep my rs account name secret for a lot of reasons. As for an early release, sure you can try out what i have so far. Download link alpha v.04. Due to some network issues, i haven't done a long run yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Toofstah View Post
    ***** Found Random: Rewards *****
    RD_SolveStrangeBox: Found StrangeBox box
    RD_SolveStrangeBox: solver currently disabled
    RD_Solve: Didn't solve reward

is absolutely driving me insane, it wouldn't be bad but half way through banking it just stops and stands there because of it, I've read through these 5 pages and all I've saw is update your Simba, but how do you actually do that without re-installing it all? Get back to me please - cheers xo
    You have to download the latest SRL-OSR from github and overwrite your current one.
    Last edited by jelknab; 05-07-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I'm very glad you would like to donate, howerver I would like to keep my rs account name secret for a lot of reasons. As for an early release, sure you can try out what i have so far. Download link alpha v.04. Due to some network issues, i haven't done a long run yet.

You have to download the latest SRL-OSR from github and overwrite your current one.

thank you for releasing the alpha ive just started testing now i will inform u of any bugs and post a proggy if i get lucky with them randoms and no worries with regard to the donation i understand your reasons better safe than sorry anyhow keep up the good work this script is improving massivly with every update ill be in touch soon with some feedback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Jelknab, can you send me a link please? Sorry if I'm being a hassle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
    Compiling failed.
    Please Help Me!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pkmccord View Post
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
    Compiling failed.
    Please Help Me!!!!
    Your issue is not script related, please search google or ask help in the help section.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Your issue is not script related, please search google or ask help in the help section.
    update with regard to v.04 i did watch and babysit for a wile last nyt but was just to tired to report the feedback... well so far the running method seems to be alot more reliable and accurate but it did get stuck im guessing ur using the tpa walking and getting it to click the dtms when mine was on the way to bank fish it it clicked the arrows shop dtm but the dtm was quite north sticking out of the north face of the shop so when it clicked the dtm it ran behind the arrow shop then it just stood there like it cudnt find the bank dtm assuming thats what it is looking for gna resume more testing i will report back with some more feedback and a full detailed bug report (the walking may need to be revise or then agen may have been once in a life time bug but if the dtms are in the wrong psition then your character will return to the rong postion)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

When it gets stuck, the only way you can help me is by posting a screenshot of the minimap. As for DTM's, the script only uses 2 dtms for walking, i didn't make a DTM for every obstacle it may encounter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

When it gets stuck, the only way you can help me is by posting a screenshot of the minimap. As for DTM's, the script only uses 2 dtms for walking, i didn't make a DTM for every obstacle it may encounter.

ok ty for the info if it happens agen i will be sure to post a screenie , ive been running fine now 30 mins in no problems =)

EDIT: onli a small minor bug but onli just noticed now as i had to restart the script
    the proggy is no longer accurate out of 27 lobsters caught it is onli registered that i have caught 16 fish
    not a major bug but fought i wud inform u anyway i started with empty invent at the bank

EDIT2: just restarted script agen to make sure it wasnt a random bug but this is my proggy after catching a full invent of
    fish

Attachment 21151

P.S can u please quote me so i get a notification tyvm
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 05-08-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

ok ty for the info if it happens agen i will be sure to post a screenie , ive been running fine now 30 mins in no problems =)

EDIT: onli a small minor bug but onli just noticed now as i had to restart the script
    the proggy is no longer accurate out of 27 lobsters caught it is onli registered that i have caught 16 fish
    not a major bug but fought i wud inform u anyway i started with empty invent at the bank

EDIT2: just restarted script agen to make sure it wasnt a random bug but this is my proggy after catching a full invent of
    fish

Attachment 21151

P.S can u please quote me so i get a notification tyvm
    I've already fixed the proggy, I stopped the proggy function before the timer was reset, causing it to update at an unusual rate. Please be aware that your version of 0.4 is full of glitches and that it's recommended to use 0.3 untill I get rid of any problem it encounters.

It was like this:
    Simba Code:
    if not IsRealMouseInBox(IntToBox(0, 339, 520, 480)) then
    begin
      if ((GetTimeRunning - TimeStamps[0]) > 1000) then
        ReportProgress(true);
        TimeStamps[0] := GetTimeRunning; //**
    end else
    begin
      ReportProgress(false);
      TimeStamps[0] := GetTimeRunning;
    end;

Now as you can see, it closes the if loop after making the proggy, so this line:

Code:
    TimeStamps[0] := GetTimeRunning; //**
    Never got called. So the only way the proggy could possably update was by moving your mouse over the proggy area and moving it out.

now to prevent this i added an begin and end to the if statement:

Simba Code:
    if not IsRealMouseInBox(IntToBox(0, 339, 520, 480)) then
    begin
      if ((GetTimeRunning - TimeStamps[0]) > 1000) then
      begin
        ReportProgress(true);
      end;
    end else
    begin
      ReportProgress(false);
    end;

So now it actually goes through both the resetter and the proggy procedure. Avoiding it getting stuck.
    Last edited by jelknab; 05-08-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I've already fixed the proggy, I stopped the proggy function before the timer was reset, causing it to update at an unusual rate. Please be aware that your version of 0.4 is full of glitches and that it's recommended to use 0.3 untill I get rid of any problem it encounters.

ok no worries just thought i wud let yano also i am aware that v.04 is full of bugs/glitches im running it wile baby sitting just trying to help you iron out the bugs ive not had the bug where i get stuck again yet must of been a 1 in a million and other than the fact the proggy wasnt updating it runs rather flawless the walking method has improved dramatically its so human like...

can i also ask as a simba scripter have u had any previous experience with regards to before your join date coz i must say your scripting abilty is quite good ive been around simba since 2011 and your skills have surpassed mine by far... i was also going fru the script directory and noticed u have a few scripts out already so the pressure must really be on to try maintain all these scripts that u have out.... anyway more to the point i want to thank you for your contribution to the srl community i think your the onli current scripter who is constantly updating there scripts (dont quote me maybe wrong) anyhow if u ever need help with anything via scripting / bug reporting let me know also seen as u dont accept donations (for reasons u stated) i can also donate you a months membership pin if u need it just let me know =) ty again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

I've always scripted things in a lua like language. I do not follow a study in ICT, It's just a hobby of mine. I think I've been scripting for simba about a month now. As for the other scripts I've made, they only get some work after I get a bug report or a complaint. You could always help me by test running the latest version.

And yes, I'd love a membership extention pas, but I'm not bothered by scripting free of charge at all. After all I gain experience by what I'm doing .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I've always scripted things in a lua like language. I do not follow a study in ICT, It's just a hobby of mine. I think I've been scripting for simba about a month now. As for the other scripts I've made, they only get some work after I get a bug report or a complaint. You could always help me by test running the latest version.

And yes, I'd love a membership extention pas, but I'm not bothered by scripting free of charge at all. After all I gain experience by what I'm doing .

just downloaded an started testing i will let yano how it goes....

just been to a few sites looking for some 1 selling pins but it seems the methods of applying the pin have changed since i last bought mine (they used to just give you the pin and you apply yourself) now they apply it via team viewer to avoid scams and stuff i will investigate further and try get a pin for you i will let yano when i have 1
    GOALS
    1)99 WC / currently - 96 (using - [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter - https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100300 )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

got the bug again where it gets stuck banking fish onli this time it didnt end up behind the arrows shop it ened up just above the fishing shop heres a screenie of where i found it

edit: USING V.04

Untitled.jpg
    GOALS
    1)99 WC / currently - 96 (using - [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter - https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100300 )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

got the bug again where it gets stuck banking fish onli this time it didnt end up behind the arrows shop it ened up just above the fishing shop heres a screenie of where i found it

edit: USING V.04

Untitled.jpg
    Was it walking towards the bank or from the bank? Also, the picture is in such low detail that i can not get correct color information from it. It looks blurred or badly anti-alliased.
    Last edited by jelknab; 05-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Was it walking towards the bank or from the bank? Also, the picture is in such low detail that i can not get correct color information from it. It looks blurred or badly anti-alliased.

it was running to the bank and is this picture any better...
    Untitled.png

EDIT: i have to go out ryt now i will continue bug testing later on tonight when i get home
    GOALS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi

I think there is an error on v0.3 when i stop fishing tuna it run somewhere and stop...

Using readialwalk...
    using color: 7171189
    Using readialwalk...
    Using readialwalk...

before that problem all work fine,i up lvl 3-35 without any problem.

I'm glad if you can solve this problem.

Sorry i cant post any link atm need more 2 post
    I'm new but i'm trying to not be a leech, starting watch yohojo guides ^^

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Try this version please, Pre V0.4 version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

__________/Catherby lobster fishing\__________
    Running for: 5 Hours, 59 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Cought fish:
    * 1079 lobster
    Earned 97110 Xp, that is 16230 Xp per hour!
    Cought 1079 fish that is 180 per hour!
    Successfully executed.

Oh btw, not sure if you already know about this:
    Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Get it during random events from other people sometimes, stops the script.
    Last edited by justblurs; 05-08-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: more info

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information