Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanLividFarm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

It happened after about an hour and a half. I'm using OpenGL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    It happened after about an hour and a half. I'm using OpenGL.
    You probably need to update your plugins. I don't know why mine haven't automatically updated, but I told them to check and everything started working again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|
    | AshamanLividFarm v1.5 |
    | Running For: 1 Hours, 52 Minutes and 43 Seconds |
    | Plants Cured: 306 Cured/H: 163 |
    | Patches Planted: 306 Planted/H: 163 |
    | MageXP Earned: 44,982 MageXP/Hour: 23,941 |
    | FarmXP Earned: 56,304 FarmXP/Hour: 29,967 |
    |_________________________________________________ __________|
    Time until break: 14:53:34
    Nothing has happened for too long, resetting boxes
    Nothing has happened for too long, shutting down!- took a screenshot, send pic to ashaman (in the logs folder)

Successfully executed.

1 Hours, 52 Minutes and 53 Seconds_FarmFail.png
    Last edited by iP3RF3CT SA1NTS; 04-21-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I am getting this error every time I try to run the script. Any ideas what is wrong?
    Code:
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds" at line 114, column 19 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (25-04-14 at 12.35.30 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Make sure you zoomed all the way out.
    Place yourself right in front of the first line of livids (on your left). You need to see all the four lines of livids to make it work.
    So I suppose that's the problem ^^
    My DeviantART !
    Start bottin' or get caught tryin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XPGSaints View Post
    Make sure you zoomed all the way out.
    Place yourself right in front of the first line of livids (on your left). You need to see all the four lines of livids to make it work.
    So I suppose that's the problem ^^
    I can't believe it took me that long to figure that out haha. Thanks for the tip! I will post a proggy in a day or two I have a goal of about 300k more produce points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsmight View Post
    I can't believe it took me that long to figure that out haha. Thanks for the tip! I will post a proggy in a day or two I have a goal of about 300k more produce points.
    No problem ^^ Good luck!
    My DeviantART !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

been running for 20 mins now, just watching it and learning how the mini game works lol will post back a proggy soon.

Been running for bit now and randomly stopped.

Code:
    |                  AshamanLividFarm v1.5                    |
    | Running For: 2 Hours, 11 Minutes and 59 Seconds           |
    | Plants Cured: 395                Cured/H: 180             |
    | Patches Planted: 390             Planted/H: 177           |
    | MageXP Earned: 57,630            MageXP/Hour: 26,197      |
    | FarmXP Earned: 72,220            FarmXP/Hour: 32,829      |
    |___________________________________________________________|
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1, column 57 in file "!addGlobalFuncBdy"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (26-04-14 at 03.03.34 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    Last edited by tristen8878; 04-26-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tristen8878 View Post
    been running for 20 mins now, just watching it and learning how the mini game works lol will post back a proggy soon.

Code:
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1, column 57 in file "!addGlobalFuncBdy"
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (26-04-14 at 03.03.34 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    I'm getting this frequently. I never found what is the cause of this. Just restart the script ^^ (Make sure to restart the layout, correct graphics and bla bla bla)
    My DeviantART !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Anyone know how many Produce Points per hour we get from this? I think it's around 10k but I'm not positive.

By the way nice little proggy I just got.
    | AshamanLividFarm v1.5 |
    | Running For: 5 Hours, 17 Minutes and 48 Seconds |
    | Plants Cured: 936 Cured/H: 177 |
    | Patches Planted: 935 Planted/H: 177 |
    | MageXP Earned: 137,505 MageXP/Hour: 25,960 |
    | FarmXP Earned: 172,132 FarmXP/Hour: 32,497 |
    |_________________________________________________ __________|
    Last edited by popsmight; 04-28-2014 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tristen8878 View Post

Code:
    Which graphics mode are yall in? Are there any other players nearby?

I think *crosses fingers* life has calmed down a bit (work work work, family family, social stuff I have to do do do), so I should get back to scripting/devving soon enough. I haven't even logged in for like 3 weeks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post

I think *crosses fingers* life has calmed down a bit (work work work, family family, social stuff I have to do do do), so I should get back to scripting/devving soon enough. I haven't even logged in for like 3 weeks!
    I constantly watch my account bot and I have only run into that error a couple times.
    It's caused by the bot misclicking on the plant and your character ends up running towards it. Sometimes it moves to a spot where it cannot see all of the plants and the bot will stop and shoot that error. I just move my character back to the original spot and start it again. Not a big deal at all.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsmight View Post
    I constantly watch my account bot and I have only run into that error a couple times.
    It's caused by the bot misclicking on the plant and your character ends up running towards it. Sometimes it moves to a spot where it cannot see all of the plants and the bot will stop and shoot that error. I just move my character back to the original spot and start it again. Not a big deal at all.
    Ahh I see. Did you happen to catch if it was a soil spot or a cure plant one?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I am running in opengl and I don't think there were many people around me I wasn't at my computer when it stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Do you have plans on adding any of the other events like Energizing or dropping off bundles of produce?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crash965 View Post
    Do you have plans on adding any of the other events like Energizing or dropping off bundles of produce?
    No probably not

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

FYI update coming that should fix the missclick or at least recover from it. And putting an option to only use right click so it won't ever happen

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

v1.6 - added option to only right click spots, added some colors, added failsafe for missclick, other logic fixes

If you run into some issues be sure to run it with debug mode on!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 800, column 44
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-05-14 at 11.34.18 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 800, column 44
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-05-14 at 11.34.18 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    That line relates to the playerform... what did you type into the form?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

That line relates to the playerform... what did you type into the form?
    There may be an issue regarding the playerform and this script, as I had a very similar error which I have not previously received using your other scripts (such as ape atoll agility). Unfortunately I can't be more specific (or helpful) than that, because I forgot how it worked exactly. However, restarting the script and using a previously made playerform should fix the problem.

Also, if you do use a previously made one, it reads the values incorrectly, such as turning the world into the number of minutes until a break, for example.

That aside, thanks for the amazing script!

EDIT:

Also, here's a nice proggy

lividprog.PNG
    Zaros

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    There may be an issue regarding the playerform and this script, as I had a very similar error which I have not previously received using your other scripts (such as ape atoll agility). Unfortunately I can't be more specific (or helpful) than that, because I forgot how it worked exactly. However, restarting the script and using a previously made playerform should fix the problem.

Also, if you do use a previously made one, it reads the values incorrectly, such as turning the world into the number of minutes until a break, for example.

That aside, thanks for the amazing script!
    That's with an older version? Everytime the form changes it should force you to redo the player form... let me know if it happens again for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

That's with an older version? Everytime the form changes it should force you to redo the player form... let me know if it happens again for you!
    Hmm, maybe I'm only making this more confusing. I'm going to try and recreate it so I can be more precise for you.

Edit:

Looking at your form swapping values from the two different forms (one being Livid Farm, the other Ape Atoll) that pop up, I realized that this is a name collision of the "settings.txt" file your scripts create. It swaps the two different forms, and will check and uncheck the different boxes.

Example:

Livid
    Min until break: 69
    Min to break: 321
    World: 2

Ape Atoll
    World: 69
    Min until break: 321
    Min to break: 2

Additionally, I was finally able to make these appear consistently:

Ape Atoll: Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1419, column 40
    Livid Farm: Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1265, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\core\players.simba"

The Ape Atoll one occurs after you try to incorrectly add a player name to your playerform. So if the name in the rafiki file is "Ashaman88" and I then open Ape Atoll and add "Ashaman" to the playerform and then attempt to run the script, it breaks. But, if you then remove that player from the form, and put in a name that is correct (Ashaman88) and run it, it works fine. But what makes it weird is that after you've made it run with a correct name, you can then delete that player and add any name you want, and it will continue to run fine.

The Livid Farm one follows the same pattern as the one above.

However, because these two scripts share certain files, making one work makes the other work, and making one break makes the other break.

Something to note: the Ape Atoll error happens instantly and SMART does not load, while the Livid Farm one happens once the RS login screen has finally loaded. That, coupled with the fact that it gives you a different error message, made me believe that it was two separate errors, but it doesn't seem to be.
    Zaros

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'm only making this more confusing. I'm going to try and recreate it so I can be more precise for you.

Edit:

Looking at your form swapping values from the two different forms (one being Livid Farm, the other Ape Atoll) that pop up, I realized that this is a name collision of the "settings.txt" file your scripts create. It swaps the two different forms, and will check and uncheck the different boxes.

Example:

Livid
    Min until break: 69
    Min to break: 321
    World: 2

Ape Atoll
    World: 69
    Min until break: 321
    Min to break: 2

Additionally, I was finally able to make these appear consistently:

Ape Atoll: Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1419, column 40
    Livid Farm: Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 1265, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\core\players.simba"

The Ape Atoll one occurs after you try to incorrectly add a player name to your playerform. So if the name in the rafiki file is "Ashaman88" and I then open Ape Atoll and add "Ashaman" to the playerform and then attempt to run the script, it breaks. But, if you then remove that player from the form, and put in a name that is correct (Ashaman88) and run it, it works fine. But what makes it weird is that after you've made it run with a correct name, you can then delete that player and add any name you want, and it will continue to run fine.

The Livid Farm one follows the same pattern as the one above.

However, because these two scripts share certain files, making one work makes the other work, and making one break makes the other break.

Something to note: the Ape Atoll error happens instantly and SMART does not load, while the Livid Farm one happens once the RS login screen has finally loaded. That, coupled with the fact that it gives you a different error message, made me believe that it was two separate errors, but it doesn't seem to be.
    Ah yeah I didn't think about the settings file... I keep all of my scripts in different folders so the settings file don't mix...hmm this may be an srl issue. But yeah nickname has to be exact or it will error out sadly. Thanks for looking into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Ah yeah I didn't think about the settings file... I keep all of my scripts in different folders so the settings file don't mix...hmm this may be an srl issue. But yeah nickname has to be exact or it will error out sadly. Thanks for looking into it.
    No problem, glad to help! I just keep all of them in the simba/scripts folder, so it took me a bit to figure out the issue; but there is some strange behavior happening there.
    Zaros

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information