Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permanent Ban

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
    I'm getting that same slowness too.

The last time this happened (SMART loading slow), SRL was loading rs wrong (SMART with wrong flags).. and currently it MIGHT be doing it wrong as well.. Looks like things changed..

SRL-6 uses: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/blob/ma...mart.simba#L29

It then splits the parameters into two parts based off of that comma in the URL as shown here:

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/blob/ma...art.simba#L279 and then here, it passes only TWO parameters to SMART: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/blob/ma...art.simba#L365

aka param[0] and param[1].

This is no longer viable AS FAR AS I (me, myself and I) CAN TELL.. I don't know about anyone else here but I think that's actually wrong now.

Why you ask? If you load http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1 in the browser, it shows the URL to be:

and none of your cached settings are loaded:

I noticed because it started playing music.. and I NEVER listened to RS music even when I used to play.

However, if you load RS from the home page (http://www.runescape.com/game), the URL turns out to be:

and the cache settings are loaded:

It also has that new java-script.. was never there before (at least, I never noticed it) to change "j0" to "j1". Which btw, they could have done without java-script and just make that the URL use j1 in the first place..

This URL has 3 parts (comma separated) to it and not 2.

For that reason, and that reason alone, I think SRL-6 is loading it wrong.. but what do I know.. You'll have to ask @BenLand100;

Again, I'm not 100% sure but that could actually be the reason why. Again, ask Ben I guess.
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-11-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davis_junior View Post

They might test mouse movement against actual mouse coordinates by way of GetCursorPos(). Or they could just check to see if the actual mouse coordinates are changing at all. So simulated AWT events could be detectable. Just a thought. I haven't taken a look at the DLLs yet, so I'm not sure what they're doing.
    Damn that's really a clever and simple solution...why didn't i think of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Damn that's really a clever and simple solution...why didn't i think of it.
    I have some more ideas. I think I'll make a thread some time soon about them.

I have a private reflection client for RS3 and I've been getting banned. I've only made scripts that bot in known botting areas (like the Rimmington mine). But I'm just trying to see if I can get around their detection system and by botting in definite Botwatch areas, I get banned fairly quickly (3 hours to 1 week). It seems I only get banned when I start walking or banking, though, so I'm guessing this sets off some kind of flag. I've heard Botwatch is supposed to be more strict on goldfarmers, so that might be what they meant.

Recently I found out that RS is not detecting the client by window/JFrame or parameter loading (well, at least not solely). I injected into the official RS client (jagexappletviewer.jar), and got banned within the first day of botting a new account. I only had to inject to get the Rs2Applet object (about 3 bytecode instructions), but I'll think of something that doesn't require injecting (probably by getting the reference through JNI in an edited JagexLauncher.exe). Everything else is purely reflection (including models). And this most likely means SMART is not the reason for any of these bans (again, it's possible, but it's not the sole reason).

What I really hope is that they don't have an advanced behavioral/biometric system in place. It'll still be possible to get around it, but it might take a lot of work. I'm assuming their system is nothing outstanding; it's probably something simple like what I previously stated about mouse coordinates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok I Now This Thers Is a bit 'Old xD
    They Cant detect Simba as a Bot Client Cuz Its Like Any Program that Controls your mouse **
    don't know about smart how it's interacting with rs client

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lack of native events being fired in conjunction with tons and tons of AWT events being sent shows that you are using a simple Java bot.
    Using Robot/SMART/SendMessage sends injected flags along with the events. (yes Simba/Smart/SRL/RiD is all detected, along with RSBot, Epicbot, anyotherXYZbot)
    Sending events does not ensure all proper flags are removed.
    Hooking the methods can lock-up your system if not properly made, and if not properly hooked, the native events will not be processed by bot watch.

Yes, I have an initial bypass done, waiting on testing phase. I said many years ago, pretty sure directed at powerbot, that once Jagex starts going natively and adding real detection, it will leave the script-kiddies in the dust. There is no need for 'glass panes' and 'machine learning' - its a bunch of hoopla. but you can still use Java based clients.
    Last edited by marneus901; 03-16-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Lack of native events being fired in conjunction with tons and tons of AWT events being sent shows that you are using a simple Java bot.
    So less and clicking in general would make the script safer? What's ur opinion on antibans?

Quote Originally Posted by davis_junior View Post

Edit: Marneus901 has done more research on this and confirmed this type of detection. I switched to robot a few months ago and haven't had a ban ever since.
    So what can we do then to avoid getting banned?

Also what's robot?
    Last edited by Grunt; 03-19-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Red face

As far as adding more human-like behavior, I just think that it's completely useless. For fuck's sake, I feel like a crazy person when people talk about human-like behavior and antibans. Runescape can easily detect if you are loading the game in a Jframe or a browser. At this point, I am pretty sure that Jagex is purposely not banning bots that are paying them or have low community impact. I mean if some dude trains NMZ or do it via botting, what's the difference to Jagex? What difference does it make to the rest of the community? I think Jagex tolerate bots to a certain extend, as long as they are low impact community wise.
    And what i wanted to say i am leaning towards, and actually doing it. Taking antiban levels to extremely low like 250 random mouse moves, offscreen 0-1 skill lookup per 10 hours, script runs 222 sallys per hour stabily 444per 2 2220per10 and so on, unless worldhops i mean bots even run synchronicly in +-10 seconds deviation to bank, its funny to watch on both pc's all bots doing like synchronical banking, so beautifull . And quess what? 2k lines is less bans than 5k lines script with antiban and randomness. Illogical mainloop, is better than logical one which can distinquish crashers traps from his own, who takes good positions and plans moves to actually often crash human crasher. And its better because requires like twice less computer resources . Was efford worth to make local positioning system to distinquish trap places from ant camera angle, to track if he layed those traps, to track catched sally in a spot while giving priority to lay more traps if there are empty trees, to increase proffit per hour and by making more human-like? No, test accounts banned within hours(because jagex doesnt want bots to crash legit players?). While modified ashmans mainloop lasts for weeks no bans(well, other guy runned them and kinda suicided got bans).

Suicide botting? Why not, gona retry it again to run bottish sallys 24/7, atleast it seems to work for other guys.

Jus leaving frustration about jagex again. Only they know why they ban/dont ban bots. What they can catch them i am sure in a month they should catch any bot with biometrics, but pretty sure they use other methods cause sometimes few hours isnt enough really. Probably they dont want population on worlds to be 5-10 people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

It's a shame I have no knowledge of windows api. But have anyone tried to make a bot client in ubuntu or on the mac?

Does anyone know if JNI, JNA and JNR hold any promise in injecting native mouse events?

Also what are the differences between input by autohotkey and input by smart?
    Last edited by Grunt; 03-19-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information