Thread: How to get banned from IRC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Default How to get banned from IRC

00:34] == Forum3687 [~qwebirc@Rizon-8B220637.cd-n.net] has joined #srl
    [00:34] -Sexy- [#srl ] Welcome to #srl !
    [00:34] <Forum3687> I havenI just want a clear answer to why I was banned originally
    [00:35] <Olly> for trolling and ban evading
    [00:35] <Forum3687> Trolling? How the hell am I trolling
    [00:35] <core> Space`Ent, go for it
    [00:35] <Forum3687> I am ban evading because I was falsely banned
    [00:36] <core> this channel exists to the will of the staff
    [00:36] <core> there's no such thing as a false ban
    [00:36] <Forum3687> That's fine
    [00:36] <R0b0t1> Is he actually trolling
    [00:36] <R0b0t1> is he _actually_ trolling
    [00:36] <Forum3687> No, i;;m not 0bot
    [00:36] <core> i am banning you because _I_ want you banned
    [00:36] <core> the end
    [00:36] <Forum3687> Thank you
    [00:36] <Forum3687> for sticking up for me
    [00:36] <R0b0t1> core: if that's your only answer it makes you an asshole
    [00:36] <core> R0b0t1, no it makes me lazy
    [00:36] <core> lol
    [00:36] <Forum3687> No, it makes you an asshole
    [00:36] <R0b0t1> no reason it can't be both
    [00:36] <Forum3687> no one finds it funny
    [00:37] <core> R0b0t1, true
    [00:37] <R0b0t1> Forum3687: You should stop talking
    [00:37] <Forum3687> Ok
    [00:37] <Forum3687> I will
    [00:37] == mode/#srl [-b *!qwebirc@*] by Wizzup
    [00:38] <@Space`Ent> he's gonna stop talking for sure in a few minutes when he's klined
    [00:38] <core> that's why i didnt ban him again
    [00:38] <@Space`Ent> lol
    [00:38] <core> will be fun to see the kline
    [00:38] <Forum3687> Lol
    [00:38] <Forum3687> Don't worry
    [00:40] <@Space`Ent> ops must be asleep gg
    [00:40] <R0b0t1> I wonder why Rizon actually enforces ban evasion

https://snag.gy/0PolRT.jpg
    Quick Guide: Speak.

Pathetic excuse of a 'Community' https://villavu.com/forum/chat_irc.php I'd recommend staying away from the IRC, just a bunch of old members circle jerking and abusing powers.

Haha, looks like it's not only me! https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...highlight=chat not looking good for them.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Could we have a community IRC? One not run under the current 'Rules' (IE a friendlier one run under different people?)
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Well.. what did you actually do?
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Well, apparently Olly thinks I was pretending to be drunk, and that is enough for a permanent ban. All the other kicks/bans I have no idea.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

my favorite excerpt from the rules:
    Quote Originally Posted by WT-Fakawi View Post
    You have no rights and are entitled to nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Olly says we can have a friendly IRC Hosted on the main Vallaviu page
    [01:20] <Olly> OnlyOwl_, you can make your own
    [01:20] <Olly> go ahead
    [01:20] <OnlyOwl_> Awesome,
    [01:20] <OnlyOwl_> and have it hosted?
    [01:20] <OnlyOwl_> on the front page?
    [01:20] <Olly> yes
    [01:21] <OnlyOwl_> So other members can find ask aboout Simba?
    [01:21] <OnlyOwl_> Awesome
    [01:21] <OnlyOwl_> how?
    [01:21] <OnlyOwl_> I'll note in the thread you said I could have one on the main page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    my favorite excerpt from the rules:
    That's why I'm asking for a new IRC, you keep your IRC, with your rules. I would like a community one where we won't get kicked for spite. To the admin, please look at the IRC Logs, look at how many people are being kicked for fun. You can see why I would like a new irc, on the front page for the community to ask about Simba.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I banned you. You were banned for trolling and spamming.

Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    my favourite excerpt from the rules:
    Quote Originally Posted by BenLand100 View Post
    I banned you. You were banned for trolling and spamming.

Good luck.
    'Trolling' is subject to opinion. I think we should let the admin decide weather my drunken rambling was 'Trolling' I have not spammed, do not fucking lie. You will be caught in the logs (If you haven't messed with them.) I have apologised for being drunk that one time, for 30 mins or so. You, core, Ent, Olly, have got a nice little ring going. Ban Happy, jerks. You kicked me without letting me explain or even apologise, over and over with that silly blanket rule 'You have no rights and are entitled to nothing.' That's the rules people like Hitler, King un Jun etc use.

Don't reply to this thread with your rules, they don't apply here. I posted this requesting a new IRC so that the people who want to chat freely, or ask about Simba, can do so freely. Yours can continue too.

Yes, Good luck Ben.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOwl View Post
    'Trolling' is subject to opinion. I think we should let the admin decide weather my drunken rambling was 'Trolling' I have not spammed, do not fucking lie. You will be caught in the logs (If you haven't messed with them.) I have apologised for being drunk that one time, for 30 mins or so. You, core, Ent, Olly, have got a nice little ring going. Ban Happy, jerks. You kicked me without letting me explain or even apologise, over and over with that silly blanket rule 'You have no rights and are entitled to nothing.' That's the rules people like Hitler, King un Jun etc use.

Don't reply to this thread with your rules, they don't apply here. I posted this requesting a new IRC so that the people who want to chat freely, or ask about Simba, can do so freely. Yours can continue too.

Yes, Good luck Ben.
    You do realize that I am an admin? And that you were interacting with the other admins... right?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

Hi, core here. Also an admin. I banned you for ban evasion.

That quote you have highlighted in red comes after repeated explanation of why you were banned in the first place,
    along with explanations that you are now being subsequently banned for ban evasion.

Olly does not have privileges in IRC. To date, you've been banned either directly or by pseudonym by only BenLand100 (an admin), Wizzup (also an admin), and myself (still an admin).

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by core View Post
    Hi, core here. Also an admin. I banned you for ban evasion.

That quote you have highlighted in red comes after repeated explanation of why you were banned in the first place,
    along with explanations that you are now being subsequently banned for ban evasion.

Olly does not have privileges in IRC. To date, you've been banned either directly or by pseudonym by only BenLand100 (an admin), Wizzup (also an admin), and myself (still an admin).

Hi, Core, Also an Admin, I am aware of who you are.

Hi, Owl, Just another Member,

I don't know who keeps banning me, I know I am not spamming. You didn't say anything there core, please explain why I was banned. I apologized for the drunked tying 'Trolling, you seem to call it' I think I said something like mums with bats? Yeah, sure that was trolling. Spamming I have not done, stop lying. If you are going to make a claim that I was spamming, post proof. Do it. Otherwise, get off this thread, it is no longer about your IRC, it's about setting up a new freindler IRC.

Sandbags, nice.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Hi, Core, Also an Admin, I am aware of who you are.

Hi, Owl, Just another Member,

I don't know who keeps banning me, I know I am not spamming. You didn't say anything there core, please explain why I was banned. I apologized for the drunked tying 'Trolling, you seem to call it' I think I said something like mums with bats? Yeah, sure that was trolling. Spamming I have not done, stop lying. If you are going to make a claim that I was spamming, post proof. Do it. Otherwise, get off this thread, it no longer about your IRC, it's about setting up a new freindler IRC.

Sandbags, nice.
    "If you are going to make a claim that I was spamming, post proof. Do it." See above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

"If you are going to make a claim that I was spamming, post proof. Do it." See above.
    Yes, please point out what I did?
    Oh, damn, sorry your one of the slower ones who can't understand sarcasm. No, the thing I said about Bats I do not consider trolling. That can only be decided by a subective opinion. I think you should leave the descsions of whether I was trolling or not up to the admin after he views the IRC logs? That seems Reasonable, right?
    People have a different view on what is, or isn't, to you. You are saying because I wrote something a little 'Random' I am trolling, you dim whit. That is not trolling. Trolling would be purposely hurting other people's feelings (not unlike what you guys are doing to me ) Kicking unnecessarily, saying things to cause disruptions etc. But it appears you have a very strange view of what 'trolling' is.

Why do you keep replying with your non comments, I understand what your (silly) reasons for banning me were? Well as much as anyone with a normal view on behaviour would, now I just want a new IRC along side yours. Not to get rid if yours. You, Ent, Brandon and your other buddies can still circle jerk in that IRC, the rest of the community can go to the new one.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Haha looks like i'm not the only one who had trouble from them and their power abuse https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...highlight=chat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...highlight=chat I felt really bad, thought I had done something wrong, turns out they are just dicks lol

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I think you should leave the descsions of whether I was trolling or not up to the admin after he views the IRC logs? That seems Reasonable, right?
    The admin(s) have seen the IRC logs and concluded that you were trolling and spamming in a way that was not conducive to conversation and the troubleshooting of other's problems. For that reason you were warned, and after multiple warnings finally banned. After that you were warned and banned again repeatedly, so I feel that no further justification is needed on this matter.

Why do you keep replying with your non comments, I understand what your (silly) reasons for banning me were? Well as much as anyone with a normal view on behaviour would, now I just want a new IRC along side yours. Not to get rid if yours.
    I will not lock this thread assuming you can behave yourself from this point on, but that is the condition. My comments were intended to demonstrate that you're making an ass of yourself and it's not appreciated. You are of course free to create an IRC channel of your very own, but be mindful of various forum rules about advertising, and most importantly don't expect anyone from the official IRC to feel obligated to follow you.

Further public display will not be tolerated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The admin(s) have seen the IRC logs and concluded that you were trolling and spamming in a way that was not conducive to conversation and the troubleshooting of other's problems. For that reason you were warned, and after multiple warnings finally banned. After that you were warned and banned again repeatedly, so I feel that no further justification is needed on this matter.

I will not lock this thread assuming you can behave yourself from this point on, but that is the condition. My comments were intended to demonstrate that you're making an ass of yourself and it's not appreciated. You are of course free to create an IRC channel of your very own, but be mindful of various forum rules about advertising, and most importantly don't expect anyone from the official IRC to feel obligated to follow you.

Further public display will not be tolerated.
    What a load of Horse shit. I don't beleive for a second that the admins NOT invloved would come to that conclusion. I can't win, you win. I will gag myself and join the discord, which is far,far better.
    You, and the other admins invloved in this shitty might find that behaviour like this will come back and bite you one day.

Here you earned this, big pat on the back guys. Keep on keepin others down.
    6417c2e95d990aae4c1f1296ddee9b17.jpg
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I rated this thread 5 stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Thanks Kasi. Don't get sucked in
    Did you like the ending?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post

Haha, one of IRC admins (From above) sent me an infraction, then removed a post about the infraction , after the fucking thread was finnished. What Wet Bread. What a bunch of baby back bitches, cowards, dullard, window lickers. Have some modesty, some respect for yourselfs admins, let the thread die, stop sending infractions. Enough members have seen this thread already to see how you act. Damage controll doesn't work.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Haha, one of IRC admins (From above) sent me an infraction, then removed a post about the infraction , after the fucking thread was finnished. What Wet Bread. What a bunch of baby back bitches, cowards, dullard, window lickers. Have some modesty, some respect for yourselfs admins, let the thread die, stop sending infractions. Enough members have seen this thread already to see how you act. Damage controll doesn't work.
    You're clearly missing some brain cells. Closing this thread. You'll receive enough infractions for a two week ban if you continue this elsewhere, final warning.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I think though this thread should remain as it is an exquisite guide for how to get banned in general. If annoying the members of the community with inane ranting you've mistaken for clever quips doesn't work, be sure to try to power play the community admins and mouth off about it.

Thread Information