0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I added you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Didn't see any notification of someone adding me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

This script used to work amazingly for me! Now, all it does is right click a fucking sack and doesnt do anything. Other than that it works pretty well, but 9/10 it clicks the god damn sack.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I like how people never comment on or appreciate a script that works for them and earned them some mills. And only come back complaining the script when they encounter a problem running it, without proper explanations lol.

Please explain your problem in details. What, how, where does it occur. Even better if with screenshots. Have to be as specific as possible since the script writer never encounter such problem. But for now, I failed to earn enough money to renew my membership, and currently doing my assignment which is due today. So I might only be able to fix your problem after I finished my assignment with teamviewing your computer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    I like how people never comment on or appreciate a script that works for them and earned them some mills. And only come back complaining the script when they encounter a problem running it, without proper explanations lol.

Please explain your problem in details. What, how, where does it occur. Even better if with screenshots. Have to be as specific as possible since the script writer never encounter such problem. But for now, I failed to earn enough money to renew my membership, and currently doing my assignment which is due today. So I might only be able to fix your problem after I finished my assignment with teamviewing your computer.
    ive been playing around with your script and to get it working perfectly i had to wipe ur procedure for going up stairs becos it wasnt reliable now it never fails and also another problems is ur wait times for example on the "find spin" function u have this code

Function FindSpin: Boolean;
    var
    a, i,t: Integer;
    TPA : TPointArray;
    ATPA : T2DPointArray;
    MP : TPoint;
    tmpCTS : Integer;
    Box : TBox;
    begin
    MarkTime(t);
    repeat
    FindNormalRandoms;
    tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
    ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
    SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(1.02,0.66);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 940418, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 6);
    SortTPAFrom(TPA, Point(MMCX, MMCY));
    TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 24, 34, ATPA);
    SortATPASize(ATPA, true);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
    begin
    //writeln('Fail to find spin wheel');
    Inc(fail);
    if (fail) > 2 then
    TerminateScript;
    end else
    begin
    for i := 0 to High(ATPA) do
    begin
    //SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
    MP := MiddleTPA(ATPA[i]);
    Box := IntToBox(MP.x-12, MP.y-17, MP.x+12, MP.y+17);
    SMART_DrawBox(box);
    MMouse(MP.x, MP.y, 1, 1);
    wait(200); /// <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< i found ur problem with all ur functions is from ""movemouse"" to ""click mouse right"" there is no wait times on any of ur functions meaning it failed to right clik alot of the time cos of the waitoption funtion

also another problem i found is this funtion is on a infinate loop sort of so it will right clik the spin wheel and try to spin the flax and before the spinscreen appears it will try to click the spin wheel again and sometimes it will just stay on the spin screen but trying to look for the spin wheel hope this helps a little i advice over haul clean up of the script add some wait times and maybe some failsafes for your banking method as u need a powerful pc for it to bank properly with out a powerful pc banking is hard if u need any help let me know i have a perfect code for a few functions i.e going up stairs

ClickMouse2(mouse_Right);
    wait(300);
    if WaitOption('pin', 2500) then
    Result := True
    else
    // writeln('Fail');
    Break;
    end;
    end;
    if Result then
    Break;

until TimeFromMark(t) > 60000;

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
    SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

end;

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    ive been playing around with your script and to get it working perfectly i had to wipe ur procedure for going up stairs becos it wasnt reliable now it never fails and also another problems is ur wait times for example on the "find spin" function u have this code

Function FindSpin: Boolean;
    var
    a, i,t: Integer;
    TPA : TPointArray;
    ATPA : T2DPointArray;
    MP : TPoint;
    tmpCTS : Integer;
    Box : TBox;
    begin
    MarkTime(t);
    repeat
    FindNormalRandoms;
    tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
    ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
    SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(1.02,0.66);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 940418, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 6);
    SortTPAFrom(TPA, Point(MMCX, MMCY));
    TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 24, 34, ATPA);
    SortATPASize(ATPA, true);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
    begin
    //writeln('Fail to find spin wheel');
    Inc(fail);
    if (fail) > 2 then
    TerminateScript;
    end else
    begin
    for i := 0 to High(ATPA) do
    begin
    //SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
    MP := MiddleTPA(ATPA[i]);
    Box := IntToBox(MP.x-12, MP.y-17, MP.x+12, MP.y+17);
    SMART_DrawBox(box);
    MMouse(MP.x, MP.y, 1, 1);
    wait(200); /// <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< i found ur problem with all ur functions is from ""movemouse"" to ""click mouse right"" there is no wait times on any of ur functions meaning it failed to right clik alot of the time cos of the waitoption funtion

also another problem i found is this funtion is on a infinate loop sort of so it will right clik the spin wheel and try to spin the flax and before the spinscreen appears it will try to click the spin wheel again and sometimes it will just stay on the spin screen but trying to look for the spin wheel hope this helps a little i advice over haul clean up of the script add some wait times and maybe some failsafes for your banking method as u need a powerful pc for it to bank properly with out a powerful pc banking is hard if u need any help let me know i have a perfect code for a few functions i.e going up stairs

ClickMouse2(mouse_Right);
    wait(300);
    if WaitOption('pin', 2500) then
    Result := True
    else
    // writeln('Fail');
    Break;
    end;
    end;
    if Result then
    Break;

until TimeFromMark(t) > 60000;

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
    SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

end;
    Can you tell me in details what is wrong with the going up stairs procedure that you have to completely wipe it out? If possible, can you post your perfected going up stairs procedure?

For the second problem, I couldn't understand what you're trying to say. By right clicking after mouse have been moved, how does it fail to right click because of the waitoption?

Well, that wouldn't be an infinite loop if it breaks after 1 minute
    I noticed this happens sometimes. It is because players closed the door for a moment, and opened it after a while. When door is opened, character continues to walk on to spin wheel and spin screen shows up. However, my procedure waits for 7 seconds for the spin screen to show up, if it exceeds 7 seconds, it will try to find for the spin wheel again as a failsafe. The process of getting stuck outside the door, then continue walking to spin wheel after door is opened a while later, exceeds 7 seconds, therefore causing the problem.
    A simple failsafe for this could solve the problem. That would be just Break the FindSpin function if spinscreen is found, so it doesn't need to wait 60 seconds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Can you tell me in details what is wrong with the going up stairs procedure that you have to completely wipe it out? If possible, can you post your perfected going up stairs procedure?

For the second problem, I couldn't understand what you're trying to say. By right clicking after mouse have been moved, how does it fail to right click because of the waitoption?

Well, that wouldn't be an infinite loop if it breaks after 1 minute
    I noticed this happens sometimes. It is because players closed the door for a moment, and opened it after a while. When door is opened, character continues to walk on to spin wheel and spin screen shows up. However, my procedure waits for 7 seconds for the spin screen to show up, if it exceeds 7 seconds, it will try to find for the spin wheel again as a failsafe. The process of getting stuck outside the door, then continue walking to spin wheel after door is opened a while later, exceeds 7 seconds, therefore causing the problem.
    A simple failsafe for this could solve the problem. That would be just Break the FindSpin function if spinscreen is found, so it doesn't need to wait 60 seconds.

Procedure GoUp;
    var
    Green: Boolean;
    Right, t: Integer;
    begin
    Right := 0;
    MarkTime(t);
    while TimeFromMark(t) < 60000 do
    begin
    {512, 308}
    if TimeFromMark(t) > 60000 then
    begin
    // writeln('Fail ladder failsafes');
    Logout;
    TerminateScript;
    end;
    Mouse(676, 127, 4, 4, mouse_Left);
    repeat
    makecompass('65')
    wait(500);
    until WaitNotMoving(False);
    if(FindObjEx(x, y, ['taircas'], [606303], 15, 5, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2)) then
    begin
    Mouse(x,y,0,0,false);
    if WaitOption('up', 2000) then
    begin
    if WaitFunc(@TopFloor, 50, 8000) then
    begin
    // writeln('Successfully go upstairs');
    Exit;
    end else
    FindDoor;
    end;
    end;
    end;
    end;

this is my code to get back up the stairs try it in ur script tell me what u think im very bust atm and got stuff to do lol 22 today happy bnday me lol ill try find some time to help u out further and give u more details i think its safe to say tho that ur script needs updating although i had no problems fixing (been with srl since 2011) other users and newberts do not have the skills and if u had the time they wud appreciate and update much but this is obviusly ur decision =) be in touch l8a and ty ....

and the reason i was haveing problems is becos the banking method kinda sucked so to garuntee it found bank on every bank i got it to rotate camera slighlt so that the colours u have picked are always visible so it will always bank... when returning to the spin wheel i get it to turn camere angle back to compass (100) (normal angle) but the compass movement isnt accurate meaning it doesnt always return camera to position 100 and ur going upstairs prcedure is just hover mouse over certain area if uptext= blah b;ah b;ah then clik mouse left/right wateva it is although this method does work it sometimes cud take up to 10-15 tries to get up the stairs if u try mine it doesnt do that and just so u know im not trying to criticize your script just trying to give u feedback that can help improve ty for listenming
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 05-03-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I see. Your method of using findobj function to find the ladder and turning compass to find bank booth. Didn't try it out since I don't have accounts available now, but it would certainly make the script to avoid failing at certain point, especially when the failure of finding bank booth occurs, but it never happens to me maybe because I have a fast computer. Your method gave me an idea to make the script even faster. I was too lazy to make a TPA function for finding stairs to go up when I made this script, instead, I just used simple mouse function with simple failsafes lol. I will rewrite some parts of the script when I renew my membership. For the first time ever, someone is willing to donate me enough money to renew my membership.

What about the FindSpin function not having wait time problem? Couldn't understand what you're trying to say since it works fine for me.

Since I got a donation because of this script, I will have the responsibility to update the script for the donator. Otherwise, I wouldn't be wasting time updating a script that earns not that much.

Btw, Happy Birthday . And thanks for the feedback.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I see. Your method of using findobj function to find the ladder and turning compass to find bank booth. Didn't try it out since I don't have accounts available now, but it would certainly make the script to avoid failing at certain point, especially when the failure of finding bank booth occurs, but it never happens to me maybe because I have a fast computer. Your method gave me an idea to make the script even faster. I was too lazy to make a TPA function for finding stairs to go up when I made this script, instead, I just used simple mouse function with simple failsafes lol. I will rewrite some parts of the script when I renew my membership. For the first time ever, someone is willing to donate me enough money to renew my membership.

What about the FindSpin function not having wait time problem? Couldn't understand what you're trying to say since it works fine for me.

Since I got a donation because of this script, I will have the responsibility to update the script for the donator. Otherwise, I wouldn't be wasting time updating a script that earns not that much.

Btw, Happy Birthday . And thanks for the feedback.

to be honest i dont use this for the money i use it for craft lvl and it makes a nice chunk of cash in the process so i think personely u should carry on updating this script and im glad i have give u a fresh insight on how u can update the script next also its kinda hard to explain the other bug im getting but it happens everytime i use the script so if u like i can show u over skype sometime and u can see the bug for urself just pm me your skype details and ill get back to you also i am looking foward to seeing another pdate from you so im gna make a donation pm when u get this message and we will talk further i also maybe able to help you with your script =)

EDIT: ty for the happy bday
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 05-05-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

i rune the script on the second floor it makes the bowstrings runs upstairs stands in front of bank doing nothing.... it says banking banking banking banking fail to find bank sucessfully executed then stands till log out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YeaFamous View Post
    i rune the script on the second floor it makes the bowstrings runs upstairs stands in front of bank doing nothing.... it says banking banking banking banking fail to find bank sucessfully executed then stands till log out.
    Try restart the script on second floor with full inventory of flax again. I will fix that problem in the next version. The problem is because it misclicked the bank booth while its walking there, and if it is misclicked and your character is standing in front of bank already, it won't be able to find the bank booth glass color with that angle. So you just have to hope it doesn't misclick. It happens to a lot of people, but never happened to me. But still have to fix this since it will cause script to stuck if it misclicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

ok thanks for the quick response i hope u can update it soon great job on this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

wont run for more than 6 mins, loses direction tries to withdraw clay and buckets lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taste dds View Post
    wont run for more than 6 mins, loses direction tries to withdraw clay and buckets lol
    You have your flax on the first bank slot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

You have your flax on the first bank slot?

do you want a donation still?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    do you want a donation still?
    Well yeah. Probably need another 1m to renew my membership. Currently thinking of a way to check if the character is spinning the flax by checking flax color changes in inventory. Sometimes randoms like strange plant would stop the script. So I'll make it find the strange plant if flax color is not changing in inventory. Been busy with school recently, didn't have much time to write the script. Other than that, I've re-written some parts of the script already, with the banking, and stair finding for going down now takes only one click, very rarely it will find a second time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Well yeah. Probably need another 1m to renew my membership. Currently thinking of a way to check if the character is spinning the flax by checking flax color changes in inventory. Sometimes randoms like strange plant would stop the script. So I'll make it find the strange plant if flax color is not changing in inventory. Been busy with school recently, didn't have much time to write the script. Other than that, I've re-written some parts of the script already.
    pm me your rs name/location/and world i will reply with my rs name andill make a nice donation =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

im having some problems, would you mind helping me out? the script runs but just messes up a lot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

What problem you're having? I can't get on my own desktop for a few days, so won't be able to update the script. But I'll try to help you here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It'll spin my first inv of flax, but when it trys to return to the bank for more it'll go up the stairs and sit there while trying to click off into the south away from the bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

What problem you're having? I can't get on my own desktop for a few days, so won't be able to update the script. But I'll try to help you here.
    would you mind using skype?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Just post your problem here, I'll try to see what and how does the script not working properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

one thing i did was make the compass face north after climbing the stairs, then face back east after banking. also when you make x, TypeSendEx(IntToStr(RandomRange(28,200)),Boolean);

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information