Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In depth SIMBA bot guide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Default In depth SIMBA bot guide.

This is a very simple, yet in depth guide on how to use SIMBA. The only working FREE bot, alongside SCAR (Basically the same things).

Here's a Vid to guide you through on the Bot Setup. If you don't wish to follow the Vid, i'll guide you through step by step under the Vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AOMJ7voPk

Setting up SIMBA.
    1. Download SIMBA from HERE
    2. Run SIMBA, and enable the following extensions from the extensions menu (View>Extensions)

Double click the extensions that are highlighted green in the picture to enable them.
    3.Restart SIMBA
    4.If you enabled all th right extensions, you will now have SRL, MSI and SPL in your menu strip. Use the ""Check for update" option on these menu items, as depicted.

This may take some time. When you think they've downloaded (You should see "complete" in your debug console), check for updates on all three of them again. If they're all updated fully, your console should give back the following;

5.Check for client updates by updating it through the Tools menu.

6. Regardless of if there was an update to the client or not, restart SIMBA again.
    7.The setup should now be complete! You now have yourself a working SIMBA bot!

Scripts.
    Most scripts for SIMBA are set up in different ways. Although the majority of the scripts hosted are incredibly easy to run and manage (easier than RSBot in most cases).
    Scripts can be found HERE. If your given the option in the script section to download the script as a .simba file, then running it couldn't be simpler.
    All you have to do is double click the .simba file, and press the run button in the SIMBA client. From there, everything should be very straight forward!
    If you have technical problems with the script, post on the creators script thread, usually they reply back within a couple of hours.

Any bot related questions can be asked here, i will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Happy Botting guys! .

I'm not going to be providing Virus scans for the SIMBA client. It's clean, scan it yourself. Alternatively, visit the Villavu/SIMBA forums if your worried
    Last edited by Nava2; 12-11-2011 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Moved to first post - n2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummm.....why do I have a strange feeling that this "Tutorial" is copied from other sources, then posted in an incorrect section...

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatDuffy View Post
    Ummm.....why do I have a strange feeling that this "Tutorial" is copied from other sources, then posted in an incorrect section...
    Its not... I made it on another forum and posted it here... Also thanks for the hate...

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Its not... I made it on another forum and posted it here... Also thanks for the hate...
    Another forum? Why not link them here, to SRL. The community that has pioneered color botting, and is the official home of Simba. Not to mention, this home has a wealth of threads to help people out. It sounds like you are helping an extremely large number of people to leech.
    [10/14/13:19:03] <BenLand100> this is special relatively, just cleverly disguised with yachts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Cool guide, thanks

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Closing and removing this thread. It's not supposed to be here, anyway.

E: Instead, I merged the two threads, and fixed them up to look better.

While, this guide is not necessary, it is certainly nice to have more contributions and more ways for people to learn.

You might want to update it, though. Certainly under the consideration that you are linking from inside the boards to outside on the portal page.
    Last edited by Nava2; 12-11-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    Writing an SRL Member Application | [Updated] Pascal Scripting Statements
    My GitHub

Progress Report:
    13:46 <@BenLand100> <SourceCode> @BenLand100: what you have just said shows you 
                        have serious physchological problems
    13:46 <@BenLand100> HE GETS IT!
    13:46 <@BenLand100> HE FINALLY GETS IT!!!!1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What am I doing wrong. I downloaded the "UltraSteel CoalBag Heater v0,5" and ran the script, a menu shows up. Once I configure the options, and press "run script", nothing happens. No rs client loads or anything.

Also, on the msi, I tired to use minning guild script, but logs out after one load even thought the set up is set to "rest after 20" loads.

very new to this, but any help? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, i really need some help, i do everything right all settings but when i run script, (woodcutting) my bot doesent do anything it runs around looking for tree's and when the spawn it doesent click on them? any one help? thanks.. <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The SMART for my bot is not working everything loads and nothing happens it doesn't sign in or even work if i sign in manually please help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Um ??? Error

i keep getting this error message

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 142
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Need help to add public scripts

Hey guys, was wondering if some1 could help me add public scripts into my simba thrue teamviewer or try to guide me thrue a chatt program? New to this site so got hard to find where do to make a thread about this , Sry.

Could you contact me on my Email : Jesper_sweden@hotmail.com as i find this site hard to find on >:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    This is a very simple, yet in depth guide on how to use SIMBA. The only working FREE bot, alongside SCAR (Basically the same things).

Here's a Vid to guide you through on the Bot Setup. If you don't wish to follow the Vid, i'll guide you through step by step under the Vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AOMJ7voPk

Setting up SIMBA.
    1. Download SIMBA from HERE
    2. Run SIMBA, and enable the following extensions from the extensions menu (View>Extensions)

Double click the extensions that are highlighted green in the picture to enable them.
    3.Restart SIMBA
    4.If you enabled all th right extensions, you will now have SRL, MSI and SPL in your menu strip. Use the ""Check for update" option on these menu items, as depicted.

This may take some time. When you think they've downloaded (You should see "complete" in your debug console), check for updates on all three of them again. If they're all updated fully, your console should give back the following;

5.Check for client updates by updating it through the Tools menu.

6. Regardless of if there was an update to the client or not, restart SIMBA again.
    7.The setup should now be complete! You now have yourself a working SIMBA bot!

Scripts.
    Most scripts for SIMBA are set up in different ways. Although the majority of the scripts hosted are incredibly easy to run and manage (easier than RSBot in most cases).
    Scripts can be found HERE. If your given the option in the script section to download the script as a .simba file, then running it couldn't be simpler.
    All you have to do is double click the .simba file, and press the run button in the SIMBA client. From there, everything should be very straight forward!
    If you have technical problems with the script, post on the creators script thread, usually they reply back within a couple of hours.

Any bot related questions can be asked here, i will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Happy Botting guys! .

I'm not going to be providing Virus scans for the SIMBA client. It's clean, scan it yourself. Alternatively, visit the Villavu/SIMBA forums if your worried

below is a quote posted by me, simba is not a bot.

As, i have previously stated, and i have no doubt in my mind, many of the people ahve stated in the past this is not a bot.
    VillaVu is a community, and the scripts Written for Simba, are pre-programmed, and prepacked utilities that run tasks for us, this is not a bot.

We are a community, a diversity, i may only be new around these parts, but as i have stated before.

We are Simba, Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    We are VillaVu a community, We are Simba.
    Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    ~Life is what you decide to make it, nothing is pre-ordained other than the steps you choose to make~
    ~Karma is Fierce, do the wrong thing and she will get you~!d

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jigabo jones View Post
    Hey guys, was wondering if some1 could help me add public scripts into my simba thrue teamviewer or try to guide me thrue a chatt program? New to this site so got hard to find where do to make a thread about this , Sry.

Could you contact me on my Email : Jesper_sweden@hotmail.com as i find this site hard to find on >:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcis2daLoF8

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when I try to run the bot it seems like everything is working fine but the bot just sits there. A lot of people use the bot, it's P1nky's Pestcontroller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im having trouble with MSI,

Running MSI...
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\MSI/MSI/Core/Scripts.simba(960:46): Unknown identifier 'RUNESCAPE_OTHER' at line 959
    Compiling failed.

Can anyone help?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Please search the forums, this has been answered so many times.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

says it cant find msi when i try and open it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM/ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''

help? :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i did this exactly how u have it posted but when i hit run nothing happens

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobisbob19 View Post
    says it cant find msi when i try and open it.
    Go to View -> Extensions and enable msi.sex

Then do MSI -> Check For Update

Quote Originally Posted by chrissmart219 View Post
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM/ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''
    You need to download the ObjDTM Include here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i do evrything correctly and i tried to download a range guild bot then i tried to run script then some thing came up with said this : we can not start this because we can not find MSVCR71.Dlll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the guide man

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kurdoo View Post
    i do evrything correctly and i tried to download a range guild bot then i tried to run script then some thing came up with said this : we can not start this because we can not find MSVCR71.Dlll
    In future, use the Search Button yourself:
    http://villavu.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2028713

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whenever I try and use a bot, SMART opens, but it just sits at login, I have no idea how to load up the bot, and when I try to log in and use goblin killer, it just sits there doing nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information