Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lumby west mine banker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weweregiants View Post
    Still getting:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
    Compiling failed.

Even though I updated the graphics script.

Any fixes?
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599
    U said u updated the graphics script so i dnno if u ment the SmartParams.simba but if u dont try re downloading it from the link above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hey , nice miner.
    i have some questions, do i need to change anything in the script to function properly , and where do i neeed to stand, in order to run the bot, what camera angle , and what items i need equipped in what slot?
    ty for help
    keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

What would i have to do to make it ctrl click every time it moves :d?
    I figured it out myself :P done this to make it run whenever possible

KeyDown(17);
    clickmouse2(mouse_left);
    KeyUp(17);

So i made it hold down ctrl every time it clicks to move so that it runs whenever possible
    Last edited by Rodelol; 03-23-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Doesn't do anything at all. What's wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Very well written script.
    A little bug I found is that sometimes it will see the quest simbol on the map as water and try to click on the map based on that icon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_man View Post
    Very well written script.
    A little bug I found is that sometimes it will see the quest simbol on the map as water and try to click on the map based on that icon.
    That is a weird bug that seems to happen very often sometimes and then sometimes u might have it running for like 10hours without any problems :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

i've used this for days with barely any problems but all of a sudden i'm getting this error with the mouse include

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165

anyone able to help?

EDIT: Nevermind but for anyone else having this issue:
    https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/ma...re/mouse.simba
    Last edited by djm995; 03-24-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Now i'm getting an error with Smart Graphics:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 78
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5]

EDIT: Once again, nevermind, just had to re-install EVERYTHING :l
    Last edited by djm995; 03-24-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriamas View Post
    Doesn't do anything at all. What's wrong?
    ?..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djm995 View Post
    Now i'm getting an error with Smart Graphics:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 78
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5]

EDIT: Once again, nevermind, just had to re-install EVERYTHING :l
    You were using the wrong SmartGraphics.simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

It's working very well for me. Took me a solid hour to dig through all the instruction though they are nicely detailed. You should have no problems if you read everything. As mentioned above, in the 4th setup step the link is broken but a few posts down someone has linked a working link with instructions.

A couple of things though(in the script) for once you get it running.

1.Again, as mentioned above, when you download the actual script you should change "uickly" to "ooth". This is found at about line 260.

2.It automatically is setup to try to mine mith. If you have noob mining level or don't want the ore you need to delete MithOre from where it says ToMine at line 456. You can also add in more ore here or take out coal etc. Just be sure to put a comma between the types you want. e.g ToMine := [CoalOre, AddyOre];

3. I believe there is code to wait for the rock to be mined before trying to mine a new rock(with a safety catch time. For me at least(and others here)it seems to just spam click. I'm too noob at programming to try a proper fix but if you go to line 306, it will have "wait(500); . This is 500 miliseconds/half a second. Change the '500' to something like 4000. This is almost crucial to if you're mining coal or higher and have 200+ latency. Otherwise the script will make you run around a lot as the latency mucks with the closestrock function, expecially if it's going every half a second.

Anyhoo. Mines been running for 90 minutes now. Got stuck at the bank once, and died to a random once when I went to the loo. Pretty flawless though. ALso level 15+ combat would help as those dark wizards hit hard if you're low and the pathing takes you stright past em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharpsh00ta7 View Post
    It's working very well for me. Took me a solid hour to dig through all the instruction though they are nicely detailed. You should have no problems if you read everything. As mentioned above, in the 4th setup step the link is broken but a few posts down someone has linked a working link with instructions.

A couple of things though(in the script) for once you get it running.

1.Again, as mentioned above, when you download the actual script you should change "uickly" to "ooth". This is found at about line 260.

2.It automatically is setup to try to mine mith. If you have noob mining level or don't want the ore you need to delete MithOre from where it says ToMine at line 456. You can also add in more ore here or take out coal etc. Just be sure to put a comma between the types you want. e.g ToMine := [CoalOre, AddyOre];

3. I believe there is code to wait for the rock to be mined before trying to mine a new rock(with a safety catch time. For me at least(and others here)it seems to just spam click. I'm too noob at programming to try a proper fix but if you go to line 306, it will have "wait(500); . This is 500 miliseconds/half a second. Change the '500' to something like 4000. This is almost crucial to if you're mining coal or higher and have 200+ latency. Otherwise the script will make you run around a lot as the latency mucks with the closestrock function, expecially if it's going every half a second.

Anyhoo. Mines been running for 90 minutes now. Got stuck at the bank once, and died to a random once when I went to the loo. Pretty flawless though. ALso level 15+ combat would help as those dark wizards hit hard if you're low and the pathing takes you stright past em
    Please remove this, let people find it out themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

when i try to add TinOre,CopperOre nothign happens it highlights that field

(457:14): Unknown identifier 'CopperOre' at line 456
    Compiling failed.
    Last edited by keprofs0uls; 03-24-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keprofs0uls View Post

Compiling failed.
    There is no way that could work without adding the colors hues tolerances etc for copper like its done for those 3 main ores.
    here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
    begin
    col.Color := 2043953;
    col.Hue := 0.11;
    col.Sat := 0.59;
    col.Tolerance := 9;
    Name := 'Coal';
    end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodelol View Post
    There is no way that could work without adding the colors hues tolerances etc for copper like its done for those 3 main ores.
    here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
    begin
    end;
    how do i get that info? do i google it or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodelol View Post
    here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
    begin
    end;
    i dont even see it for the coal he has on there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_man View Post
    You were using the wrong SmartGraphics.simba
    yeh i realised that, i forgot to update it cause i re-installed simba completely, cheers though :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keprofs0uls View Post

Compiling failed.
    All you need to do is simply delete
    with MithOre do
    begin
    col.Color := 7030855;
    col.Hue := 0.05;
    col.Sat := 0.09;
    col.Tolerance := 12;
    Name := 'Mith';
    end;
    and the one for addy, and then when you reach that mining level you just simply re add it, makes it alot more simple

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weweregiants View Post
    Still getting:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
    Compiling failed.

Even though I updated the graphics script.

Any fixes?
    mate i had this, i didnt change SMART to SMART8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

hey could you please fix the banking issue. it only seems to be stuffing up when it goes to bank near it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(229:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 228
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(295:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 294
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(326:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 325
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(324:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 323
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(371:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 370
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(369:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 368
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(37:3): Variable 'BANKPATH' never used at line 36
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(38:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 37
    [Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(38:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 37
    Compiled successfully in 733 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    ** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
    Successfully executed.

as soon as the comand prompt opens the script stops
    please help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

That camp water icon owning me up today again had like 2days of flawless mining earlier ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djm995 View Post
    All you need to do is simply delete
    with MithOre do
    begin
    col.Color := 7030855;
    col.Hue := 0.05;
    col.Sat := 0.09;
    col.Tolerance := 12;
    Name := 'Mith';
    end;
    and the one for addy, and then when you reach that mining level you just simply re add it, makes it alot more simple
    ok but when i delete them where o i find the stuff to add copper tin and iron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

yeah, he needs to fix, just the clicking and the banking and the walking and it should be called ( Flawless )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I got to the misc folder to replace the text and when I got there there was no text to be replaced?Just a bunch of .simba files...help please?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information