Thread: Script request: Working Green Dhide Tanner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Script request: Working Green Dhide Tanner

I am requesting a green dhide tanner that is working. The only tanner scripts on the site are in the broken scripts page. Thx!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

BTW, blue dragon hides and red dragon hides yield a little bit more than green :d (blues 100k/hr more, reds 200k/h more)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

May I suggest you give it a go and try to learn scripting. What needs to be done here to get it to work?

Code:
    repeat
       Open the bank
       Deposit tanned hides if needed
       Withdraw the untanned hides
       Walk to the tanner guy
       Talk to him and tan the hides
       Walk back to the bank
    until(false);
    Here is a great guide to help you out https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757

For example, lets look at the open the bank step in more detail. To do this lets create what is called a procedure. First have a look at http://docs.villavu.com/srl-6/ to see if one already exists. There just happens to be one for the bank-screen here http://docs.villavu.com/srl-6/bankscreen.html.

Code:
    function TRSBankScreen.open(bankType: integer): boolean;
    From memory the bankers at Alkharid are green meaning that the correct bank-type you want is BANK_NPC_GREEN. So to open the bank you would use the following line:

BankScreen.open(BANK_NPC_GREEN);
    Using that for that step of the code is great but using checks in place makes it more stable. The procedure below would do a much better job

Code:
    procedure openbanknow;
    var
       failcount : Integer;
    begin
       failcount := 0;
       if (BankScreen.open(BANK_NPC_GREEN)) then
       begin
          repeat
             Inc(failcount);
             wait(RandomRange(300,400));
          until(bankScreen.isOpen() or failcount > 5);
       end else
       begin
          WriteLn('We failed to open the bank');
       end;   
    end;
    Use the same process for the other steps- check if a existing procedure or function exists and if it does not then create one from per-exsiting ones. For example for walking I would recommend using SPS. There are plenty of tutorials on it.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mxtrix View Post
    *snip*
    Listen to this guy.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I have no experience with making scripts, and when I look at scripts other people make, my brain explodes. It cannot be done. Still requesting someone make a dhide tanning script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I didn't mean to post about specifically only green dragon hide. I'm running black dhide atm.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D0196 View Post
    It cannot be done.
    That's the wrong attitude to have if you want to be a functional member of this community.

There are tonnes of resources available to help you learn, in textual, video, and even human form.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

You have to understand, I am not very intelligent, nor am I computer savvy. Scripting is like speaking russian to me. Its beyond my intellectual abilities.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

You have to understand, I am not very intelligent, nor am I computer savvy. Scripting is like speaking russian to me. Its beyond my intellectual abilities.
    Then you're at the wrong place, honestly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Plus not to be rude, but the section is titled : Rs3 Script requests, not Rs3, request a script and be told to make it yourself. The purpose of the section is to request scripts from people who make scripts.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Plus not to be rude, but the section is titled : Rs3 Script requests, not Rs3, request a script and be told to make it yourself. The purpose of the section is to request scripts from people who make scripts.
    And the purpose of these forums is to learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

then open a learning section for people capable of learning scripting. not everyone is that smart mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I am requesting a green dhide tanner that is working. The only tanner scripts on the site are in the broken scripts page. Thx!
    I have requested such a script for quite some time, and have always been turned down because it is gives too much profit to be available to registered users and SRL Jr Members. There might already be one, but you would have to become an SRL Member to view it I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Thank you, you are the first person to give me a legitimate answer, not one telling me I shouldn't use the forums unless I intend to script or learn scripting.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I shouldn't use the forums unless I intend to script or learn scripting.
    But you shouldn't. That's what everyone has been trying to tell you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Thank you, you are the first person to give me a legitimate answer, not one telling me I shouldn't use the forums unless I intend to script or learn scripting.
    It really isn't that hard to learn; sure there will be many many mistakes, but it will become extremely easy to understand(mostlyXD). Just begin to learn the basics and everything else will really be so similar it will blow your mind. If no one has made one by the time i get back from vacation AND after i complete my agility RT script, i might make a color one. But this will require you to understand how to implement color at the minimum, thus making you learn at least something. (Perhaps i could make a script that is like a tutorial which will require key code to be filled out by the user such as colors, CTS, TPs, and maybe other things) Best of luck, Wire.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

I made a hide tanner for every kind of hide. It even grabs GE prices and tells you what's most profitable to tan. I never released it, but it's still available for anyone to grab. Works in Burthrope hide tanner, colors are outdated but if you spend a minute looking for it and updating the colors and the SPS map you'll have yourself a decent running script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

so can you upload it and we can try to update it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

I can try to make you one, but I'm a really nooby scripter myself, I just made my first script and it works pretty well.
    Do you know how mutch profit you make every hour?
    and it's possible to tan them in the town in the desert , the town that's close to lumbridge, right, I forgot the name and I can't check it.
    I just want to add that I'm gonna TRY I'm not sure if I can make it, and it might not be 100% stable.
    And this is a requesting section I know, but on this forum (almost) everyone makes his own scripts, that's one of the reason why there are almost no bans, there are not 1k+ people using the same script.
    Last edited by lanadekat; 08-04-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

I made one
    It works for normal hides, didn't test for dragon hides cus I'm not a member.
    It should work, but if you could test it I'm sure.
    Pm me so I can send you the SPS map and the code.
    btw: doesn't have an antiban yet, I'm currently working on it ,but it isn't needed for a test run.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    But you shouldn't. That's what everyone has been trying to tell you.
    Yea but... he did put the post in script requests and obviously isn't going to try to learn anytime soon

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Yea but... he did put the post in script requests and obviously isn't going to try to learn anytime soon
    I started learing Simba 3 days ago, today I made an auto tanner , doing what he want it to do lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

ya i will also try to make myself a tanner if any good will share

Thread Information