Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why do people hate Freddy1990?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Strange isn't it? another Question would be why you have to put "" at the end of pretty much every paragraph?
    Me 'ol mucker because then it would be too serious

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wanted Returns View Post
    Me 'ol mucker because then it would be too serious
    Sound's flirtatious. Wanna Skype?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Ahh Freddy pretty much answered the question I was wondering at first. Nice to see you around Freddy. Wizzup also said he doesn't hate Freddy at all.

Why don't you search around the forums IceFire908... Wanted.. pull up that SRL include of yours and look through its source code. I'm responsible for a good percentage of ground you stand on currently. For some reason now I've doubt you even read this entire thread that you're currently in much less the entire history of these forums... did you know you're speaking to the man who has re-written his own completely new (nearly completely different) versions of SRL?
    Did you know that SRL-6 doesn't have anything with your name on it? It was rewritten from scratch. Written using the Lape interpreter. So you can't exactly expect him to go through the include to find anything with any ground because the include is built on new ground/concepts.

IIRC, the last include I saw your name in was the SRL-4 include? Don't remember. Something like that.
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-13-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Oct, 2013? Hahaha, I registered a few days ago and look how far I've gotten in this short period of time. Impressive, isn't it?

Why don't you search around the forums IceFire908... Wanted.. pull up that SRL include of yours and look through its source code. I'm responsible for a good percentage of ground you stand on currently. For some reason now I've doubt you even read this entire thread that you're currently in much less the entire history of these forums... did you know you're speaking to the man who has re-written his own completely new (nearly completely different) versions of SRL?

I assure you pointers from me are going to be a little more useful than indent your coding and use TPA's instead of blind clicking

I'll take a look at your script now and remember it's not your latest and greatest... of course my pointers will be placed in the appropriate thread and not this one
    1) I do know, take a joke...
    2) I have read pretty much the whole thread and had previously known some background to you, whereas you only came across me in this thread. So I'm one up on you there ""
    3) I often read through the include(o and srl6 was a complete rewrite, so its not really your work anymore).
    4) Good. I'm looking forward to these pointers.
    5) Thank you, but the thread is locked due to being outdated. Either post here or Pm me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Did you know that SRL-6 doesn't have anything with your name on it? It was rewritten from scratch. Written using the Lape interpreter. So you can't exactly expect him to go through the include to find anything with any ground because the include is built on new ground.
    That's interesting I'll have to look at that when I have some time to browse around more includes... it's easy to loose track and all when you write your own for fun and go through numerous others in your leisure

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    1) I do know, take a joke...
    2) I have read pretty much the whole thread and had previously known some background to you, whereas you only came across me in this thread. So I'm one up on you there ""
    3) I often read through the include(o and srl6 was a complete rewrite, so its not really your work anymore).
    4) Good. I'm looking forward to these pointers.
    5) Thank you, but the thread is locked due to being outdated. Either post here or Pm me.
    1) Who's the one not taking a joke
    2) Some?
    3) Read through and perceiving are two very different things
    4) Likewise
    5) Unlock it if you want... I'll PM you if I have to

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

That's interesting I'll have to look at that when I have some time to browse around more includes... it's easy to loose track and all when you write your own for fun and go through numerous others in your leisure

1) Who's the one not taking a joke
    2) Some?
    3) Read through and perceiving are two very different things
    4) Likewise
    5) Unlock it if you want... I'll PM you if I have to
    1)
    2)The majority
    3)Funny.
    4)Good To hear
    5)I can't since it was closed by @Ashaman88, a mod or admin would need to unlock it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

posting in a "locked" thread that isn't locked at all
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Sound's flirtatious. Wanna Skype?
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    IIRC, the last include I saw your name in was the SRL-4 include? Don't remember. Something like that.
    It's funny how you know about me and yet I don't know you at all

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    posting in a "locked" thread that isn't locked at all
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94389 is most certainly locked?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

It looked like you guys were talking about this old ass thread
    it is but obvious I can't read
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    It looked like you guys were talking about this old ass thread
    it is but obvious I can't read
    It's ok bro. I like your sig /avatar. Reminds me of my childhood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy1990 View Post
    Cool, a whole thread about me

I sort of skimmed everything in here... I don't really see why people would hate me, I don't hate anyone here either. Hate is a pretty strong word anyway. All I really want to say is this... SCAR and Simba have some big similarities, seeing as SCAR was the original inspiration for the Simba project. Yet I feel the goal we set for the development of each application are very different. It's up to the end-user to decide which suits his needs best.

For those interested, I'm slowly open-sourcing parts of SCAR's API now. I don't release all at once, because parts use proprietary code and I try to clean up and document everything before adding it. It's slowly growing into a pretty extensive collection of functions though. This will help people understand SCAR's API better and possibly even identify bugs, if they occur, more easily. https://github.com/SCAR-Divi/OpenAPI http://openapi.scar-divi.com/
    Most people don't hate you. Yea the goals are slightly different with SCAR focusing on automation beyond RS, but they still have their overlaps. Also, have fun documenting...not. I actually don't know if it's possible to have fun documenting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyroryan View Post
    Most people don't hate you. Yea the goals are slightly different with SCAR focusing on automation beyond RS, but they still have their overlaps. Also, have fun documenting...not. I actually don't know if it's possible to have fun documenting.
    Lol!!

Also I think using SCAR for RS is almost entirely out of the picture if not already completely.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Everyone needs to relax in here >_<

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

I'm relaxed, bro

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

This thread has gone out of control. Closed. Question has been answered.

Justin.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information