Guides: How to Report Bugs to the Scripter
    ~~~~ Moved to Java. Currently Lurking ~~~~

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

randoms support is like 90% I think

so pretty good

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    randoms support is like 90% I think

so pretty good
    sweet! do you use any of the scripts? how is the oldschool random support here now? havent scripted since begining of summer lol

View my OSR Script Repository!

Botted to max

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibot_dung11 View Post
    sweet! do you use any of the scripts? how is the oldschool random support here now? havent scripted since begining of summer lol
    Not the greatest tbh. But If you go to @Krazy_Meerkat's thread that has the updates he did, they are actually not that bad. Eventually we should have some reflection random support which will definitely make it much better.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107204
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    Not the greatest tbh. But If you go to @Krazy_Meerkat's thread that has the updates he did, they are actually not that bad. Eventually we should have some reflection random support which will definitely make it much better.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107204
    nice, it has some of the main randoms completed! how is the reflection? i see you and hoodz have been making use of it. is it publicly useable yet or is color still the way to go

View my OSR Script Repository!

Botted to max

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibot_dung11 View Post
    nice, it has some of the main randoms completed! how is the reflection? i see you and hoodz have been making use of it. is it publicly useable yet or is color still the way to go
    Uh the main reflection include is getting pretty diverse. Has all the walking you need which is pretty much flawless. Has a bunch of useful player and npc functions that are also real nice. But until we can get a perfect Tile to Mainscreen, the points given by reflection for npc's/objects will just be a starting point to look with color. I have always felt that color should be 99% of any scripts here, just using reflection for walking and maybe a little more here and there, but never the core of your script!
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I use TRiBot as my main osrs bot. Randoms are solved. Ban rate is semi-high due to BotWatch. I wouldn't trust my main on TRiBot.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I use TRiBot as my main osrs bot. Randoms are solved. Ban rate is semi-high due to BotWatch. I wouldn't trust my main on TRiBot.
    there is no botwatch on osr

edit: proof: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....99#post1272399 (SRL members only)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    there is no botwatch on osr

edit: proof: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....99#post1272399 (SRL members only)
    That's true, the number of votes didn't hit the required target to implant anti-bot software in OSRS. So the reason why java bots are getting hit hard with bans is simply because the scripts are very poorly written and the sheer number of users makes any and all scripts obvious to real players & mods alike.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

it gets the job done (unfortunately it costs $8.50/month for VIP and you need VIP to run regular Scripts) [you can run a premium script free, but only 1 at a time and the premium script cost money also]. most of the combat scripts guarantee a ban (from my experience). it used to not be this way though, i botted a couple max acc's no problems, then one day my bots started getting banned ALL the time [J-mods cracking down] so i stopped using them. i would rate the bot doing what its supposed to do 10/10, the random solver 8/10 [Jekyll and strange plant cost me tens of millions in knifes/arrows/Gear even with ROL lol.], and the Support/help 10/10. thats just my opinion

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

I tried tribot 4 times. Different months. I paid for the full month but got banned within 1 week. not worth it imo.. just use simba.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N1234 View Post
    it gets the job done (unfortunately it costs $8.50/month for VIP and you need VIP to run regular Scripts) [you can run a premium script free, but only 1 at a time and the premium script cost money also]. most of the combat scripts guarantee a ban (from my experience). it used to not be this way though, i botted a couple max acc's no problems, then one day my bots started getting banned ALL the time [J-mods cracking down] so i stopped using them. i would rate the bot doing what its supposed to do 10/10, the random solver 8/10 [Jekyll and strange plant cost me tens of millions in knifes/arrows/Gear even with ROL lol.], and the Support/help 10/10. thats just my opinion
    If that's the case, then I doubt that the bot (TRibot) is poorly designed. I believe it has to do more with Jagex and them being able to detect Java bots much better. Which turns the spotlight back on us. Jagex has never been able to detect Color bots unless a script was poorly designed. This should give us a prime chance to become dominant once again...
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingarabian View Post
    If that's the case, then I doubt that the bot (TRibot) is poorly designed. I believe it has to do more with Jagex and them being able to detect Java bots much better. Which turns the spotlight back on us. Jagex has never been able to detect Color bots unless a script was poorly designed. This should give us a prime chance to become dominant once again...
    TRiBot uses OpenGL interception (which is more or less colour based). It doesn't use injection (java, i.e. powerban) from what I recall.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdf View Post
    TRiBot uses OpenGL interception (which is more or less colour based). It doesn't use injection (java, i.e. powerban) from what I recall.
    Ah. If that's the case, then do you think that if a bot messes with a RS plugin, a trigger is set off?
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Ah. If that's the case, then do you think that if a bot messes with a RS plugin, a trigger is set off?

i am pretty sure they are using the client to detect possible bots, and monitoring the users on the client closer than others(most will bot, since its a botting client) then just ban them manually once they start botting.

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N1234 View Post
    i am pretty sure they are using the client to detect possible bots, and monitoring the users on the client closer than others(most will bot, since its a botting client) then just ban them manually once they start botting.
    I doubt they are focusing on the client. The ban rate here is quite low.

Why's it low here, but high else where? Granted we have less users, but still.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

believe me, they are. it is low ban here because it is non-profit here. tribot is directly profiting (Alot) per month, charging for scripts, VIP, etc. and you know jagex.. out to get anyone making a penny off their game lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Although it's probably been discussed elsewhere, there are plenty of papers on MMO Bot detection (see http://goo.gl/WTtJhf) in which almost all of them focus on pattern recognition and statistical analysis. Larger userbase gives more data towards a positive detection (thats one point where PB gets hit hard). Although I'm only stating this as an opinion; SRL community benefits from being able to learn and write your own scripts (different scripting styles and tailored behaviours) which lets you get away with detection given that your code isn't half assed. Similarly, other communities like RiD avoid detection through their "unique" mouse movements and behaviour.

PB/Injection communities are almost without doubt hit harder since their clients are likely readily detectable, and Jagex also likes to target goldfarmers (manual bans).

Thread Information