Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: clan wars script

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question clan wars script

    looing for a clan wars script from the lobby of clan wars into white port. prayer on, then outta safe attack another person, if died repeated. this is my first script. need your help....
    Last edited by activevf; 02-13-2017 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Also looking for this!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    You can ask around about me my name is I open mare been in clan wars for years and years back when it was released in 2011. this is the script people are looking for although i dont know how to run the script

    Cheers from your west miners of Prif aka I open mare

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Recent updates |
    | Only the current Version ID updates will be listed |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | 1. |
    | 2. |
    | 3. |
    | 4. |
    | 5. |
    | 6. |
    | |
    | |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Setup Instructions |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | 1. Login F2P clanwars |
    | 2. Setup your details (Lines 96, 101, 102, 104, 111) |
    | 4. Save your changes (Ctrl+S) and hit Run (F9) |
    | |
    | |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Features |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Unlimited accounts * Anti-ban features, but still bannable |
    | * Portal detection * Supports ANY NS |
    | * Time online recorded * Efficient/Reliable/AFKABLE |
    | * Walks out of safe * N/A Detects and records levels gained |
    | * Supports multilog * Plus many more! |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================|
    | Credits |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Shane/Who Logd Ya -> Motivation/code help |
    | * Scripters at Villavu -> Code explaination |
    | * Simba/Wizzup/Villavu documentation -> Documentation |
    | |
    |================================================= =============================|
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPRODUCTION OF THIS SCRIPT IS PROHIBITTED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    Program FFABOT;

    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

    Const
    {General Settings}
    Direction = MM_DIRECTION_SOUTH;
    Bot_version = 9;


    {================================================= =============================\
    | Script Setup |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Setup the script and your accounts |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    Procedure DeclarePlayers;
    Begin
    Players.Setup(['USERNAME'], 'default');
    SetLength(Players,1);

    With players[0] Do
    Begin
    loginName := 'USERNAME';
    password := 'PASSWORD';
    IsActive := True;
    World := 0;
    End;
    CurrentPlayer := 0;
    End;

    function myName(): string;
    begin
    result := 'USERNAME';
    end;

    {================================================= =============================\
    | End Script Setup |
    |================================================= =============================}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Script Code |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * DO NOT EDIT ANY OF THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    function isSafe(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 3635889, mainscreen.getBounds(), 0);
    end;

    function atTowers(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 9739681, mainscreen.getBounds(), 4);
    end;

    function inRed(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 2371162, mainscreen.getBounds(), 0);
    end;


    procedure antiBan();
    var
    i: integer;

    begin
    if not isLoggedIn() then
    exit;

    writeLn('[NS BOT] [IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION] Engaging in antiban procedure..');

    i := random(500);
    case i of
    1..12: pickUpMouse();
    13..18: randomRClickItem();
    19..26: sleepAndMoveMouse(random(2000) + 750);
    27..32: sleepAndMoveMouse(random(1500) + 750);
    33..50: mouseOffClient(OFF_CLIENT_RANDOM);
    51..85: randomCompass(random(300), randomrange(10, 100), false);
    86..120: MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    121..150: hoverRandomSkill();
    end;
    end;


    procedure PortalWalk();

    var
    settingsButton: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton := intToBox(254, 20, 299, 56); //254, 20, 299, 56
    mouseBox(settingsButton, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure enablePrayers();

    var
    settingsButton1: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton1 := intToBox(296, 315, 314, 330);
    mouseBox(settingsButton1, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure MiniMapWalk();

    var
    settingsButton2: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton2 := intToBox(675, 86, 697, 95); //696, 91, 711, 116
    mouseBox(settingsButton2, MOUSE_LEFT); //672, 82, 699, 98
    end;

    procedure AbilitySlot();

    var
    settingsButton5: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton5 := intToBox(520, 342, 550, 370);
    mouseBox(settingsButton5, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure TowerWalkBack();

    var
    walkBack: Tbox;

    begin
    walkBack := intToBox(649, 159, 660, 176);
    mouseBox(walkBack, MOUSE_LEFT);
    writeLn('[NS BOT] Attempting to walk back from Towers..');
    end;

    procedure PortMouse();

    var
    mouseMove1: TBox;

    begin
    mouseMove1 := intToBox(119, 4, 252, 167);
    mouseBox(mouseMove1, MOUSE_MOVE);
    end;

    procedure WalkToLobby();

    var
    Walk: TBox;

    begin
    Walk := intToBox(701, 91, 702, 92);
    mouseBox(Walk, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;


    procedure ANTILOGOUT();

    var
    settingsButton2: TBox;
    settingsButtons: TBox;

    begin
    antiBan();
    settingsButtons := intToBox(166, 53, 539, 264);
    mouseBox(settingsButtons, MOUSE_MOVE);
    end;

    Procedure inPortal();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    writeLn('Searching for green portal.');
    if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 2123333, 21, ['Portal'], MOUSE_RIGHT) then
    begin
    chooseOption.select(['Enter']);
    writeLn('[NS BOT] ' + myName() + ' has walked out of Red Portal.');
    wait(500);
    WalkToLobby();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure inRedPort();
    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if inRed() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN RED PORTAL!');
    minimap.setAngle(Direction);
    end;
    begin
    if not inRed() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS NOT IN RED PORTAL');
    Wait(RandomRange(1250, 2000));
    antiBan();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure isAtTowers();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if atTowers() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN Towers.. Looking for door..');
    players[currentPlayer].exitToLobby();
    end;
    begin
    if not atTowers() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' is NOT at Towers..');
    Wait(RandomRange(3000, 3500));
    antiBan();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure isInSafe();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if isSafe() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN Safe. Succeeded check, walking out of safe.');
    Wait(RandomRange(500, 750));
    MiniMapWalk();
    end;
    begin
    if not isSafe() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS NOT in Safe. Succeeded check, anti-ban proceeding.');
    Wait(RandomRange(3000, 3500));
    ANTILOGOUT();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure inLobby();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    Wait(RandomRange(2500, 3500));
    isInSafe();
    Wait(RandomRange(2000, 2500));
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    PortMouse();
    writeLn('[NS BOT] [LOBBY PROCEDURE] Checking if ' + myName() + ' is in lobby..');
    if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 12830682, 4, ['Free-for-all (safe)'], MOUSE_RIGHT) then
    begin
    chooseOption.select(['Enter']);
    Wait(RandomRange(2500, 3500));
    enablePrayers();
    Wait(RandomRange(1500, 2000));
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    wait(1000);
    MiniMapWalk();
    end;
    End;


    Begin
    ClearDebug;

    DeclarePlayers;
    SetupSRL;

    If Not Players[CurrentPlayer].Login Then
    TerminateScript;

    DisableSRLDebug:=True;
    exitTreasure();
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;

    repeat
    if not isLoggedIn() then
    begin
    players[currentPlayer].login();
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' has been signed back online.');
    exitTreasure();
    Minimap.ClickCompass;
    end;

    Wait(RandomRange(7500, 9000));
    inLobby();
    Wait(6750+Random(750));
    writeLn('[NS BOT] Script has been running for ' + timeRunning(TIME_SHORT) +'. | Made by Da Move Cat');
    until false;


    End.


    this is the script everyone is looking for but i just don't know how to get it to run

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    835
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drodro View Post
    You can ask around about me my name is I open mare been in clan wars for years and years back when it was released in 2011. this is the script people are looking for although i dont know how to run the script

    Cheers from your west miners of Prif aka I open mare

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Recent updates |
    | Only the current Version ID updates will be listed |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | 1. |
    | 2. |
    | 3. |
    | 4. |
    | 5. |
    | 6. |
    | |
    | |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Setup Instructions |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | 1. Login F2P clanwars |
    | 2. Setup your details (Lines 96, 101, 102, 104, 111) |
    | 4. Save your changes (Ctrl+S) and hit Run (F9) |
    | |
    | |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Features |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Unlimited accounts * Anti-ban features, but still bannable |
    | * Portal detection * Supports ANY NS |
    | * Time online recorded * Efficient/Reliable/AFKABLE |
    | * Walks out of safe * N/A Detects and records levels gained |
    | * Supports multilog * Plus many more! |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}

    {================================================= =============================|
    | Credits |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Shane/Who Logd Ya -> Motivation/code help |
    | * Scripters at Villavu -> Code explaination |
    | * Simba/Wizzup/Villavu documentation -> Documentation |
    | |
    |================================================= =============================|
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPRODUCTION OF THIS SCRIPT IS PROHIBITTED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    Program FFABOT;

    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

    Const
    {General Settings}
    Direction = MM_DIRECTION_SOUTH;
    Bot_version = 9;


    {================================================= =============================\
    | Script Setup |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * Setup the script and your accounts |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    Procedure DeclarePlayers;
    Begin
    Players.Setup(['USERNAME'], 'default');
    SetLength(Players,1);

    With players[0] Do
    Begin
    loginName := 'USERNAME';
    password := 'PASSWORD';
    IsActive := True;
    World := 0;
    End;
    CurrentPlayer := 0;
    End;

    function myName(): string;
    begin
    result := 'USERNAME';
    end;

    {================================================= =============================\
    | End Script Setup |
    |================================================= =============================}

    {================================================= =============================\
    | Script Code |
    |================================================= =============================|
    | |
    | * DO NOT EDIT ANY OF THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING |
    \_________________________________________________ ____________________________}


    function isSafe(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 3635889, mainscreen.getBounds(), 0);
    end;

    function atTowers(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 9739681, mainscreen.getBounds(), 4);
    end;

    function inRed(): boolean;
    var
    x, y: integer;

    begin
    result := findColorTolerance(x, y, 2371162, mainscreen.getBounds(), 0);
    end;


    procedure antiBan();
    var
    i: integer;

    begin
    if not isLoggedIn() then
    exit;

    writeLn('[NS BOT] [IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION] Engaging in antiban procedure..');

    i := random(500);
    case i of
    1..12: pickUpMouse();
    13..18: randomRClickItem();
    19..26: sleepAndMoveMouse(random(2000) + 750);
    27..32: sleepAndMoveMouse(random(1500) + 750);
    33..50: mouseOffClient(OFF_CLIENT_RANDOM);
    51..85: randomCompass(random(300), randomrange(10, 100), false);
    86..120: MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    121..150: hoverRandomSkill();
    end;
    end;


    procedure PortalWalk();

    var
    settingsButton: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton := intToBox(254, 20, 299, 56); //254, 20, 299, 56
    mouseBox(settingsButton, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure enablePrayers();

    var
    settingsButton1: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton1 := intToBox(296, 315, 314, 330);
    mouseBox(settingsButton1, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure MiniMapWalk();

    var
    settingsButton2: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton2 := intToBox(675, 86, 697, 95); //696, 91, 711, 116
    mouseBox(settingsButton2, MOUSE_LEFT); //672, 82, 699, 98
    end;

    procedure AbilitySlot();

    var
    settingsButton5: TBox;

    begin
    settingsButton5 := intToBox(520, 342, 550, 370);
    mouseBox(settingsButton5, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;

    procedure TowerWalkBack();

    var
    walkBack: Tbox;

    begin
    walkBack := intToBox(649, 159, 660, 176);
    mouseBox(walkBack, MOUSE_LEFT);
    writeLn('[NS BOT] Attempting to walk back from Towers..');
    end;

    procedure PortMouse();

    var
    mouseMove1: TBox;

    begin
    mouseMove1 := intToBox(119, 4, 252, 167);
    mouseBox(mouseMove1, MOUSE_MOVE);
    end;

    procedure WalkToLobby();

    var
    Walk: TBox;

    begin
    Walk := intToBox(701, 91, 702, 92);
    mouseBox(Walk, MOUSE_LEFT);
    end;


    procedure ANTILOGOUT();

    var
    settingsButton2: TBox;
    settingsButtons: TBox;

    begin
    antiBan();
    settingsButtons := intToBox(166, 53, 539, 264);
    mouseBox(settingsButtons, MOUSE_MOVE);
    end;

    Procedure inPortal();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    writeLn('Searching for green portal.');
    if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 2123333, 21, ['Portal'], MOUSE_RIGHT) then
    begin
    chooseOption.select(['Enter']);
    writeLn('[NS BOT] ' + myName() + ' has walked out of Red Portal.');
    wait(500);
    WalkToLobby();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure inRedPort();
    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if inRed() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN RED PORTAL!');
    minimap.setAngle(Direction);
    end;
    begin
    if not inRed() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS NOT IN RED PORTAL');
    Wait(RandomRange(1250, 2000));
    antiBan();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure isAtTowers();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if atTowers() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN Towers.. Looking for door..');
    players[currentPlayer].exitToLobby();
    end;
    begin
    if not atTowers() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' is NOT at Towers..');
    Wait(RandomRange(3000, 3500));
    antiBan();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure isInSafe();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    if isSafe() then
    begin
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS IN Safe. Succeeded check, walking out of safe.');
    Wait(RandomRange(500, 750));
    MiniMapWalk();
    end;
    begin
    if not isSafe() then
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' IS NOT in Safe. Succeeded check, anti-ban proceeding.');
    Wait(RandomRange(3000, 3500));
    ANTILOGOUT();
    end;
    End;

    Procedure inLobby();

    var
    x, y: integer;

    Begin
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    Wait(RandomRange(2500, 3500));
    isInSafe();
    Wait(RandomRange(2000, 2500));
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    PortMouse();
    writeLn('[NS BOT] [LOBBY PROCEDURE] Checking if ' + myName() + ' is in lobby..');
    if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 12830682, 4, ['Free-for-all (safe)'], MOUSE_RIGHT) then
    begin
    chooseOption.select(['Enter']);
    Wait(RandomRange(2500, 3500));
    enablePrayers();
    Wait(RandomRange(1500, 2000));
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;
    wait(1000);
    MiniMapWalk();
    end;
    End;


    Begin
    ClearDebug;

    DeclarePlayers;
    SetupSRL;

    If Not Players[CurrentPlayer].Login Then
    TerminateScript;

    DisableSRLDebug:=True;
    exitTreasure();
    MiniMap.ClickCompass;

    repeat
    if not isLoggedIn() then
    begin
    players[currentPlayer].login();
    writeLn('[NS BOT] '+ myName() +' has been signed back online.');
    exitTreasure();
    Minimap.ClickCompass;
    end;

    Wait(RandomRange(7500, 9000));
    inLobby();
    Wait(6750+Random(750));
    writeLn('[NS BOT] Script has been running for ' + timeRunning(TIME_SHORT) +'. | Made by Da Move Cat');
    until false;


    End.


    this is the script everyone is looking for but i just don't know how to get it to run
    Paste the code using the simba tags [.Simba][./Simba] (remove full stops).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    is someone have the scrip for me , rs3 clan war bot..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Have you guys had any luck with this script yet? I've been trying to get this code to work as well, there seems to be one error after another when I try to fix them. The one I'm stuck on right now is "Error: Unknown declaration "TTimeMarker" at line 99".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
    Have you guys had any luck with this script yet? I've been trying to get this code to work as well, there seems to be one error after another when I try to fix them. The one I'm stuck on right now is "Error: Unknown declaration "TTimeMarker" at line 99".
    I can sell you guys 1 thats unclearable + lowest banrate ( if its legal here )

    for RSGP

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joney193 View Post
    is someone have the scrip for me , rs3 clan war bot..
    I can sell you guys 1 thats unclearable + lowest banrate ( if its legal here )

    for RSGP

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,197
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1857 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSED View Post
    I can sell you guys 1 thats unclearable + lowest banrate ( if its legal here )

    for RSGP
    Not allowed.
    GitLab projects | Simba for Linux | Find me on IRC or Discord | OSRS scripts | Come play ScapeRune!

    <BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSED View Post
    I can sell you guys 1 thats unclearable + lowest banrate ( if its legal here )

    for RSGP
    We're all right thanks, in the Irish sense, we programme alright. Get 300 posts to ad on our market, or maybe ask @Joopi if isn't fighting the Ruskies, ???, ????????? ??????!
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey @wizzup you can't post Russian on here? Universal Unicode?
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    stupid stop typing

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Program TEXAS home of AUTOERS
    Posts
    7,935
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSED View Post
    stupid stop typing
    LOL wut?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    C:\Simba\
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

    Default

    Sorry @anth_; I'm busy deimating the Russians on a virtual plane. Can't fight on two fronts at once.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

    Previously known as YouPee.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •