Thread: Yanille Magic Guild Zombie Slayer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Default Yanille Magic Guild Zombie Slayer

Hello,

I am trying to make a script that does something rather simple. It doesn't need SMART or any antibans/failsafes or anything. I need help trying to make a very simple and straightforward combat script that attacks some zombies behind a gate. I can stand in one spot the whole time with the camera faced South/North and zoom all the way out (farthest away from my character.) It doesn't have to move. I will help out and contribute as much as I can with whoever decides to help me out with this.

I could use ACI to get the colors of the zombies or something, I know how to do that much but I'm not 100% sure how to go about making the script.

I'll provide a screenshot so you can get a better picture to what I'm referring to. It's very straight forward. Nothing fancy or special. Zombies spawn > click attack.

Location.png

If this is something you're interested in and feel like helping out please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

If you have any code so far, you should post that or at least a small section of it so that we can see it and give pointers. If not, look https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41924 to see a quick guide on color finding. If you have any questions just keep asking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    If you have any code so far, you should post that or at least a small section of it so that we can see it and give pointers. If not, look https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41924 to see a quick guide on color finding. If you have any questions just keep asking.

I said I know how to do the color part and know all about ACI, it's the actual code I'm not sure how to go about making. Thanks though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trips View Post
    I said I know how to do the color part and know all about ACI, it's the actual code I'm not sure how to go about making. Thanks though.
    Do you want to make the script? why not just use bonsai's basic fighter and pick the colors of the zombies.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Did you have a chance to try the script I sent you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by evilcitrus View Post
    Did you have a chance to try the script I sent you?
    No I haven't yet, it just crossed my mind that is why I'm here. I'll give it a go tomorrow, I got caught up doing things IRL today. I'll post back in PM and let you know how it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Coh3n made a great starter's guide for the coding tasks of making scripts : THE Beginner's Simba Tutorial

Highly recommend it as it's a great foundation to your scripting

Edit: Was 1 post away from 5, and needed 5 to post a link, so edited after to include link.

Thread Information