Thread: After 3 years, i'm finally back.. HELP! I need SRL!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Unhappy After 3 years, i'm finally back.. HELP! I need SRL!

Hey it's member "Emotional". I'm back after 3 years, glad to be back! There is a problem and maybe or maybe not can get help. Though i'm glad to be playing runescape again I DO NOT want to start over, I know it's stupid to forget but I have forgotten my emails to my accounts on runescape. My main account I ran through simba has the SAME email as my membership here with "Emotional". I have forgotten my email for my main account, which I only remember my 2 emails and they are for school and work! Is there ANYTHING I can do. Can someone help me with my email. No passwords to be given I can figure everything out if I could just find out my email.): I WILL NOT be re-starting my accounts, I've put too much into and would not spend the time to re-start...

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AustinChurch View Post
    Hey it's member "Emotional". I'm back after 3 years, glad to be back! There is a problem and maybe or maybe not can get help. Though i'm glad to be playing runescape again I DO NOT want to start over, I know it's stupid to forget but I have forgotten my emails to my accounts on runescape. My main account I ran through simba has the SAME email as my membership here with "Emotional". I have forgotten my email for my main account, which I only remember my 2 emails and they are for school and work! Is there ANYTHING I can do. Can someone help me with my email. No passwords to be given I can figure everything out if I could just find out my email.): I WILL NOT be re-starting my accounts, I've put too much into and would not spend the time to re-start...
    Are you saying this is your account?
    @Justin;

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Best course of action would be to go on irc/the chat and talk to core. He will probably give you some hints on the email or something, without actually giving it away, because... well... how do we know you are who you claim you are?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Best course of action would be to go on irc/the chat and talk to core. He will probably give you some hints on the email or something, without actually giving it away, because... well... how do we know you are who you claim you are?
    If I didn't claim who I was I would probably be begging for passwords? I just want to get into my account so I do not have to restart...

EDIT for reply:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Are you saying this is your account?
    @Justin;
    Yes, that is my account. For being gone for so long I forgot the email i had registered with "Emotional". I AM NOT asking for any passwords..
    Last edited by Mack; 05-10-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AustinChurch View Post
    If I didn't claim who I was I would probably be begging for passwords? I just want to get into my account so I do not have to restart...
    So, I will repeat my suggestion from earlier.
    Best course of action would be to go on irc/the chat and talk to core.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    gmail.com
    oh my thank you so much!
    Last edited by Justin; 05-10-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Hey @AustinChurch; - It look's like masterBB has helped you. In future, it would be best to contact the staff via a PM to sort out account related issues to help protect your information provided to us.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Thread Information