Thread: RuneDream. Is it safe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default RuneDream. Is it safe?

What is RuneDream? Is it colour-based? Is it safe?

Just want someone who has used it's opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Better off staying here anything they can do we can do 100 times better
    We are VillaVu a community, We are Simba.
    Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    ~Life is what you decide to make it, nothing is pre-ordained other than the steps you choose to make~
    ~Karma is Fierce, do the wrong thing and she will get you~!d

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I started at Runedream, it was not all that great. The community there is not that friendly. I posted an introduction thread at Simba, and within minutes I received a bunch of replies welcoming me to the forums.
    Last edited by brandon8081; 02-24-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

never heard of that is it a bot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Runedreams beings updated or something I saw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one1988 View Post
    Better off staying here anything they can do we can do 100 times better
    That's not exactly true.

The only way Simba is better is due to the community, open source, and undetectability.

If reflection/injection was undetectable, and if Runedream was open source as well, then yeah, Simba would be screwed. But, if that was the case, Simba would probably start working on reflection/injection too.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon8081 View Post
    I started at Runedream, it was not all that great. The community there is not that friendly. I posted a introduction thread, and within minutes I received a bunch of replies welcoming me to the forums.
    So people welcoming you... That's a bad thing?

But on-topic. So far it is safe, the installer is safe. But, they could potentially put a rat in an update if they wanted to. But last I heard, it's safe. And it already has a lot of users.
    Last edited by shadowmarkus; 02-23-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmarkus View Post
    That's not exactly true.

The only way Simba is better is due to the community, open source, and undetectability.

If reflection/injection was undetectable, and if Runedream was open source as well, then yeah, Simba would be screwed. But, if that was the case, Simba would probably start working on reflection/injection too.

But on-topic. So far it is safe, the installer is safe. But, they could potentially put a rat in an update if they wanted to. But last I heard, it's safe. And it already has a lot of users.
    He meant that he came here and people welcomed him compared to RD I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to use Runedream before I discovered Simba. I still use it for mining or so but Simba is 100x better. Runedream has been going nowhere and has had no updates. Try it and see what you like, Runedream could be a hassle at first.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Yes it's safe, go try it out Mate!

hint: This is a forum for SIMBA/SRL, I am pretty sure Runedream has one of its own.
    Thank You!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brandon8081 View Post
    I started at Runedream, it was not all that great. The community there is not that friendly. I posted a introduction thread, and within minutes I received a bunch of replies welcoming me to the forums.
    that made total sense.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

I'm moderator EricClapton from Runedream. I can verify it's safe.

By the way This is simba, not RD. I know this sounds wierd but if people keep mentioning RD here, RD will get a bad reputation here due to the longer running members of Simba.

Simba/Villavu doesn't cater for RD. Both bots are equally aiming for the same thing. However RD is fairly new.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    I'm moderator EricClapton from Runedream. I can verify it's safe.

By the way This is simba, not RD. I know this sounds wierd but if people keep mentioning RD here, RD will get a bad reputation here due to the longer running members of Simba.

Simba/Villavu doesn't cater for RD. Both bots are equally aiming for the same thing. However RD is fairly new.
    I'm against all the RD threads here as well. I'd prefer them being kept at your forums.

But, I like both RD and Simba. Both has some awesome features, and I use both for different purposes ^^

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

It's not that we don't cater towards RD, it's the many posts/threads about it when they shouldn't exist in the first place.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

I'm against all the RD threads here as well. I'd prefer them being kept at your forums.

But, I like both RD and Simba. Both has some awesome features, and I use both for different purposes ^^
    I genuinly 100% agree, We don't care about Powerbot or Epicbot but we get questions about it to. On behalf of RD I'm sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    It's not that we don't cater towards RD, it's the many posts/threads about it when they shouldn't exist in the first place.
    With that said Kyle I still feel its unfair that you have to answer questions about a bot which isn't part of Simba. I'm pretty sure a plumbing company wouldn't like talking politely about competition.

It's not either botting site that is the problem. It's the mixture of communities. Which I feel cannot be stopped. Only held back occasionally

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I wouldn't consider any of the other clients "competition", at SRL we are friendly towards other clients. Leaders of said clients are respected here.

I know there's been some hostility towards the people who are posting these types of threads, but it's getting annoying seeing so many. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if people were posting about Simba a lot on your forums. I don't know if they do or not, haven't been to your threads in a long time.

Like I've told other people, Simba is more advanced than RD as it is now. However, you're still in the early stages and can advance.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    I wouldn't consider any of the other clients "competition", at SRL we are friendly towards other clients. Leaders of said clients are respected here.

I know there's been some hostility towards the people who are posting these types of threads, but it's getting annoying seeing so many. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if people were posting about Simba a lot on your forums.
    Maybe there should be a sub category under news for other clients and limit them to one thread to every client? That way news isn't spammed all over the site when a bot goes down or a new one comes up
    Last edited by JN13; 02-23-2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: to many "..."
    Currently: Very busy
    Future Goals: finish nursing school, RS later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I meant to say...

"I started at Runedream, it was not all that great. The community there is not that friendly. I posted an introduction thread at Simba, and within minutes I received a bunch of replies welcoming me to the forums, and to ask them for help if I needed any."

Sorry, I forgot to add Simba in there. It should make sense now.
    Last edited by brandon8081; 02-24-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmarkus
    If reflection/injection was undetectable, and if Runedream was open source as well, then yeah, Simba would be screwed.
    Hm... why is that exactly?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Thread Information