Thread: DTM with potions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default DTM with potions

Lets say I'm making a script where you need to drink a dose of potion every 5 minutes.
    Will I need the colors for just the (4) dose variant of the potion or will I have to get the colors of the (3), (2), and (1) because my script seems to be ignoring (1) dose potions.

Thanks for the help

EDIT:

Solved with the help of the IRC

For any people in the future that have a similar problem to me, make sure the you select the color of the potion the the very bottom (just above the outline of the potion). This is because even if you reach a (1) dose the color will still stay the same whereas if you select the color from the middle, it will be drained by the 2nd dose, causing it to change color.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deepthroat123 View Post
    Lets say I'm making a script where you need to drink a dose of potion every 5 minutes.
    Will I need the colors for just the (4) dose variant of the potion or will I have to get the colors of the (3), (2), and (1) because my script seems to be ignoring (1) dose potions.

Thanks for the help

EDIT:

Solved with the help of the IRC

For any people in the future that have a similar problem to me, make sure the you select the color of the potion the the very bottom (just above the outline of the potion). This is because even if you reach a (1) dose the color will still stay the same whereas if you select the color from the middle, it will be drained by the 2nd dose, causing it to change color.
    Thats how I did the absorption and ranged potion DTMs for that script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Thats how I did the absorption and ranged potion DTMs for that script
    Yeah, I pasted your DTM into the DTM creator and saw what you done after seeing what people were saying in the IRC. Took my stupid brain a while to figure out :P

Thread Information