Thread: Generate RS accounts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Default Generate RS accounts

Hello, this is probably the wrong section to be asking this, however not exactly really sure where this would go. Anyways, I would like to possibly auto create some rs accounts, except not really too sure how it is done. Does anyone happen to know how this is done? I looked around and there are old versions of types of things on here that no longer work, was wondering if anyone could explain how to do this?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

It's possible, yes. I'll see if I can write up an example.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Hello, this is probably the wrong section to be asking this, however not exactly really sure where this would go. Anyways, I would like to possibly auto create some rs accounts, except not really too sure how it is done. Does anyone happen to know how this is done? I looked around and there are old versions of types of things on here that no longer work, was wondering if anyone could explain how to do this?
    See my signature - "Character Creator and Lodestone Unlocker"

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Oh I thought we were just going to post a form/etc to https://secure.runescape.com/m=accou...create_account. Nvm. :P.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Oh I thought we were just going to post a form/etc to https://secure.runescape.com/m=accou...create_account. Nvm. :P.
    Didn't even know that was possible, mine sets them up so they're ready for SRL though so unless your just wanting rs accounts to have them you could look at that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

It's possible, yes. I'll see if I can write up an example.
    This looks like a possible solution, however I should have mentioned I wanted to make accounts for 07, never realized rs3 had the create account in-game.

Hi, this is sort of what I was looking to do if what I am thinking you are saying is similar to my idea. I wanted to just "randomly"generate an account for 07 with some constant details such as password etc. I wasn't too sure how to do this though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    This looks like a possible solution, however I should have mentioned I wanted to make accounts for 07, never realized rs3 had the create account in-game.

Hi, this is sort of what I was looking to do if what I am thinking you are saying is similar to my idea. I wanted to just "randomly"generate an account for 07 with some constant details such as password etc. I wasn't too sure how to do this though.
    I don't use 07, but (at least this is how it was) you could create these accounts in rs3, then use them to login to 07, from there you'll have your accounts but you'll still need something to run them through the tutorial unless your gonna do this manually.

Thread Information