Thread: Britain Votes to Leave E.U

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Post Britain Votes to Leave E.U

Britain Votes to Leave E.U
    Just woke up and saw that Britain is leaving E.U. The results are 52% leave and 48% stay. It seems like the north east of Britain has the most votes for leave.
    The value of GPB Is falling. In the latest 24 hours it's gone down about 6% (GBP/USD-6.04215%)

Here are the total vote results:

as you can see there are one million more people who wants to leave rather than stay

Please Debate and discuss what you think about this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Not informed enough about UK politics to have an opinion, but I will not worry that much about the currency fluctuations until a few months from now. It's natural for everyone to be panicking/making impulsive decisions today.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

I didn't even know what was going on until this kasi kid said he was leaving the eu and i didn't understand

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Yeah they're probably re-establishing the British Empire. cya America and your freedom
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Not informed enough about UK politics to have an opinion, but I will not worry that much about the currency fluctuations until a few months from now. It's natural for everyone to be panicking/making impulsive decisions today.
    Heard that most of the voters pro-separation were old people...That gotta be bad.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

I just hope we don't go down the 'shitter' so to speak, and I believe it was the oldies but most importantly the racist idiots we have littering our street that think foreigners will no longer enter Britain and 'take our jobs'.. that isn't the case, but if it was those lazy cunts that claim benefits and do nothing would actually have to get a job - which in turn would be good.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    I just hope we don't go down the 'shitter' so to speak, and I believe it was the oldies but most importantly the racist idiots we have littering our street that think foreigners will no longer enter Britain and 'take our jobs'.. that isn't the case, but if it was those lazy cunts that claim benefits and do nothing would actually have to get a job - which in turn would be good.
    I'm not sure what to say to this post. They voted no for many reasons. You can't blame the old onces, some wanted to leave and others wanted to stay. Just because of that we don't have to be rude.
    Calling them 'cunts, racist idiots' isn't nice. I would more or less say that you are racist to the old onces if you say so without any facts. After all it's your opinion, 'the old onces fault'.

I would say that it's sad that you need some kind of VISA to visit UK.

Anyways I was talking to my friend on Skype and he said 'buy Runescape gold if you live in uk, atleast the gold wont crash'.
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon star View Post
    I'm not sure what to say to this post. They voted no for many reasons. You can't blame the old onces, some wanted to leave and others wanted to stay. Just because of that we don't have to be rude.
    Calling them 'cunts, racist idiots' isn't nice. I would more or less say that you are racist to the old onces if you say so without any facts. After all it's your opinion, 'the old onces fault'.

I would say that it's sad that you need some kind of VISA to visit UK.

Anyways I was talking to my friend on Skype and he said 'buy Runescape gold if you live in uk, atleast the gold wont crash'.
    A: A larger portion of old people voted to leave than young people. (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7096671.html)
    B: It's ageism not racism.

C: I'm an americunt what do I know.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

usa usa usa

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Some of the older generation in Britain are racists / closeted racists. Not all, but some. That's a fact. Hopefully they'll all die of old age soon anyways Kappa. I've lived here all my life, born into this false ideology of nationality. I can tell you that nothing makes you British, just like nothing makes you American. Nationality is just another word for segregation. I've asked people this question a-lot, but for those who do believe in nationality, What makes you a part of the nationality you are? What makes you British? What makes you American?

I've maybe lived a quarter of my life. Already came to the conclusion that British people (not all, but enough to matter) are a bunch of selfish stupid xenophobic cunts who who enjoy blaming others for their fuck-ups. They'll literally look for anyone to blame. They'll look for any reason, even if it is incorrect to back up their claim. We complain about immigration, us, being British, who colonized half the world. Personally i never really understood the concept of immigration, I firmly believe we should be able to do whatever we want with our lives. We should be able to take all the drugs to Narnia and back. We should be able to sell our bodies if we want to. We should be able to travel freely into any part of existence we can get to. We aren't born to be controlled. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. It's true that we aren't given the same opportunities. But we are given an opportunity. We get an education, health-care, a sense of security. Some countries can't even get that. Most of the xenophobes who think immigrants are stealing our jobs are again just looking for someone to blame. They don't understand that the best person gets the job. They think they're entitled to Y job which requires no qualifications just because they're British. They don't understand that it's your own private sector businesses employing who they employ because they turn a greater profit. If you don't have an education, even though you were given all the opportunities; I'm sorry but it's your own fault. The others who do have a qualification, and can't get a job. I'm also sorry to say those immigrants got the job because they are probably more qualified than you or have more experience than you. They are better than you therefore they are elected to take humans to the edge of their knowledge and potentially break the barrier to what we currently know. http://imgur.com/gallery/ETioh
    You owe your time in life to not be a little bitch. If you can't get something you want, work towards it. Don't sit around bitching about those 'dirty immigrants' who probably broke their own backs just to give their genetic line a better chance of survival. There are probably a hundred other things wrong with the British and just as many wrong with America, too tired / sick of speaking about this shit. Hopefully the older generation don't fuck up Britain too much. Britain is already on its way to failing IMO. Give it a couple years and i'll hopefully be staring at this disaster from an continent away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon star View Post
    Can't tell if your friend was being serious or not.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    -incoherent rambling- (jk)

Can't tell if your friend was being serious or not.
    I hope not, RS inflation is pretty crazy.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Snip
    Wow, well said. I'm not brittish myself but I've met several people who match your description. Too bad they're leaving EU, it is one of those things that has made Europe such an organized and peaceful place.
    "Once you begin to think, you can't stop."

Life > 0

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

#slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Haha that image becomes better and better the more you look at it when you understand the similarity, after all history repeats itself

Sorry, you only got A+

Thread Information