Thread: Deserved it

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Default Deserved it

Kids have no respect nowadays.. I think she deserved it. I'd have probably lost a couple teeth or worse if I spoke to my parents or teachers like that..

I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

It's so sad that the teacher is still going to be fired and crucified by the media... I can't imagine addressing a teacher/professor in such a way. He really does seem very patient and calm through the whole thing
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

"You're a dumbass." "That was so fucking disrespectful!"
    She must be a rusemaster, for she surely rustled my jimmies. Buttblasted and beyond.
    I feel bad for the substitute teacher, and for substitute teachers as a whole. The stuff they sometimes have to put up with is terrible.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Well... The teacher did take it a bit too far, but meh. Id say it was justified. Of course we are only going to get this short portion of the entire situation, and any other story that comes out of it will be biased against the teacher, 'cause fuck the teachers, right?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Kids have no respect nowadays.. I think she deserved it. I'd have probably lost a couple teeth or worse if I spoke to my parents or teachers like that..

The person who videoed vertically should lose their teeth as well.
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    The person who videoed vertically should lose their teeth as well.
    This, +1
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Youth are like this. Okay, most classes will not have a student as bad as this one. But it happens. The teacher was wrong in this case, he should have called in another teacher or the dean.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    Youth are like this. Okay, most classes will not have a student as bad as this one. But it happens. The teacher was wrong in this case, he should have called in another teacher or the dean.
    I wasn't the most in-line kid when I was year 7-9ish but these other kids i went to school with were pretty abusive towards teachers and just bad kids in general. Im certain it was as bad as this. Completely agree with what you've said about how the teacher handled it. But yeah, 6-7 years (when i was 13-14) back we had people drinking at school / taking drugs, bringing knifes and bats into school, threatening teachers, keying cars, sexual assults, inter-school restraining orders.

You might be thinking i went to a poor school. Nope, the high-school i went to was rated outstanding by Ofsted 2 out of the 5 years i was there, the rest of the years it was rated good.

TLDR; More of the newer generation are little shits.

Thread Information