Thread: How to keep bot running on RDP?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Default How to keep bot running on RDP?

I have access to a windows server and I connect via RDP

I am using OSBuddy and Simba to bot with. The bot works great but when I disconnect from the server, the script stops.

When I connect again, everything is still there but it seems that simba can't see the client when im disconnected.

Has anyone experienced this before and have any idea of fixing it?

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

I've had this problem before. I'm not sure if this will work for you but it did for me when I was in your same situation: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...95#post1349295

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    I've had this problem before. I'm not sure if this will work for you but it did for me when I was in your same situation: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...95#post1349295
    I saw that. I copied that into a powershell script and ran it. Same problem. What was suppose to happen with the script?

I'm overcoming the problem temp by running a RDP session locally within the RDP session. So that the second session doesn't end when i leave the first one.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

It would just kill the RDP connection. Hmmm are you sure the path is right for your machine in particular? Otherwise, maybe try increasing the number that follow "RDP-TCP"? The number can get pretty high.

Thread Information