Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hooks outdated. Will not run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

This looks really cool!
    But is the ban rate high if we use this script?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nt4rz View Post
    This looks really cool!
    But is the ban rate high if we use this script?
    It might need a bit of tweaking since it's been a while since an update but it seems solid

^^ My one from a while back

P.S @kristi, hope all is well, head injuries are no fun! Had my own one a few months back coming off a bike... :P
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anth_ View Post
    It might need a bit of tweaking since it's been a while since an update but it seems solid

^^ My one from a while back

P.S @kristi, hope all is well, head injuries are no fun! Had my own one a few months back coming off a bike... :P
    Everything's fine now . Being careful is key. It's been a while! How's everything going?
    "Once you begin to think, you can't stop."

Life > 0

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    Everything's fine now . Being careful is key. It's been a while! How's everything going?
    Good to hear! Aye it is, sometimes you learn the hard way. Not too bad thanks... Just trying to get things sorted as usual and job-hunting, going in to IT from being a bartender is a bit of a dive! Trying to learn a couple of languages and getting my UNIX skills up to scratch (starting to script again might be a good idea)

Are you still backpacking?
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anth_ View Post
    Good to hear! Aye it is, sometimes you learn the hard way. Not too bad thanks... Just trying to get things sorted as usual and job-hunting, going in to IT from being a bartender is a bit of a dive! Trying to learn a couple of languages and getting my UNIX skills up to scratch (starting to script again might be a good idea)

Are you still backpacking?
    Ah, yeah. Any luck so far with the job-hunting? What languages are you learning? Trying to get into JS and Python, maybe we can do a few projects in the future? Just got back from my trip actually, been interrailing throughout Europe. Has been so fun so I've gotten indecisive on whether I will study CS at uni this autumn or go on a 4 month adventure in Central America and study next year instead. We'll see!
    "Once you begin to think, you can't stop."

Life > 0

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    Ah, yeah. Any luck so far with the job-hunting? What languages are you learning? Trying to get into JS and Python, maybe we can do a few projects in the future? Just got back from my trip actually, been interrailing throughout Europe. Has been so fun so I've gotten indecisive on whether I will study CS at uni this autumn or go on a 4 month adventure in Central America and study next year instead. We'll see!
    Hmm, well. I came back from uni around March, worked at a bar for a month. Living in due to some issues at home & had a j fall out of my pocket when I was having a beer after shift (they offered to move me part-time to the brewery, fuck that). Found a job for a greenhouse/warehouse the same day and worked there for two months; off work for a week due to a really bad concussion and fucked up my back due to all the lifting as well. Here I am 1 month later, trying to switch up

Ah, languages: Well I was going to look at python (basic stuff and django perhaps -- good money), maybe C and C++ for embedded work. JS is also high in demand but I don't like it, it's messy! That sounds cool though, PM me or hit me up on IRC sometime, I'm usually on (jord).

How do you manage when travelling - do you work whilst doing so or did you save up? Nevertheless, that's super cool, South America!

I'm in the same boat - I just got an e-mail yesterday as to whether I want to defer another year or drop out... I think I prefer IT but Anthropology will always be interesting (especially the ethnobiological stuff, lots of studying on psychedelics)

P.S. Should probably stop butchering your thread...
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Yo so i followed the simba set up guide to the lettr, then downloaded Krista's PC script. When I run the script, i get a bunch of messages that everything was successful but no client ever opens. Is there anyone out there who could possibly help me solve this problem? Thank you so much!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Error: Unknown declaration "getMaxHealth" at line 1311
    Compiling failed.

??? i cant figure this out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

@kristi, hey man. how are you?

I tried running this on simba 11 with old reflection. Even replaced the version of rswalker with 2016 one. I am getting error in it now. PC.simba file is formed but then its not running.

Can you please fix it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I have ran through the installation process verbatim, and I wanted to add the RSWalker Include to allow me to run the Pest Control script.

The Include reference is defined as: {$I OSRWalker/Walker.simba} and the file is located in "c:\Simba\Includes\OSRWalker" I get the following error:
    - Error: Plugin(../Includes/RSWalker/libWalker) has not been found

So, if I rename the Include reference to: {$I RSWalker/Walker.simba} and the file is located in "c:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker" I get the following error:
    - Error: Block expected at line 18
    - This error is raised in the following file: c:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\Utilities.pas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

This will be extremely nice. I abhor grinding PC.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information