Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request me (almost) anything!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

A good crafting script that crafted d'hides and sapphire bracelets would be amazing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nategr8ns View Post
    I was just wondering if Solaire had found a way to get it to work
    I've got it to sorta work, I'll let you know if I can get something 100% reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by everve View Post
    A good crafting script that crafted d'hides and sapphire bracelets would be amazing.
    @footballjds has a leather crafting one here.
    Last edited by Solaire; 07-25-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    I've got it to sorta work, I'll let you know if I can get something 100% reliable.

@footballjds has a leather crafting one here.
    The last comment states it is outdated and needs a rewrite and antiban added in. That's why i was requesting a new one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by everve View Post
    The last comment states it is outdated and needs a rewrite and antiban added in. That's why i was requesting a new one
    Well this should be fairly simple. It'll be up in less than 24 hours unless I run into a major problem.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Can you make a honeycomb collector?
    There is a house directly north of the bank in catherby, before starting the script, the player should go into the house, and pick up an item called insect repellent, as far as I know, it has unlimited uses and will never degrade so you only need to pick it up once and keep it in your inventory while using said script

It needs to start at the bank in catherby, the player should have the insect repellent in their inventory, leave the bank, walk directly east, to the beehives. There is a gate, so the script will need to open the gate to get in. Once inside, go to a beehive, and right click, select the option to take the honey, now this only gives one honeycomb, so the script will have to right click the beehive and select the option to take the honey 27 times. Once the inventory is full, it should go back to the bank, deposit ONLY the honeycombs, not the insect repellent, and repeat.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyownage View Post
    There is a house directly north of the bank in catherby, before starting the script, the player should go into the house, and pick up an item called insect repellent, as far as I know, it has unlimited uses and will never degrade so you only need to pick it up once and keep it in your inventory while using said script

It needs to start at the bank in catherby, the player should have the insect repellent in their inventory, leave the bank, walk directly east, to the beehives. There is a gate, so the script will need to open the gate to get in. Once inside, go to a beehive, and right click, select the option to take the honey, now this only gives one honeycomb, so the script will have to right click the beehive and select the option to take the honey 27 times. Once the inventory is full, it should go back to the bank, deposit ONLY the honeycombs, not the insect repellent, and repeat.
    Why not just start the script with the repellent already in the backpack?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

jadinko lair trapper ? its basically just gonna lay the trap -mara plants- and collects them with an additional key press if the jadinko dropped something

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Yeah, I can do this. It shouldn't be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by victordono View Post
    jadinko lair trapper
    I don't have the levels for this ATM, and I won't for a long time. I already had plans to make a tracker, but I could probably add in this. I will definitely do this eventually but don't expect to see it for 3+ months.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Why not just start the script with the repellent already in the backpack?
    that's what I said I was just telling him where the repellent was located in my first paragraph, so he could include that in his OP if he wanted to tell players where to get it ^_^

Though, I see that mxtrix has already made a honeycomb collector.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

that's what I said I was just telling him where the repellent was located in my first paragraph, so he could include that in his OP if he wanted to tell players where to get it ^_^

Though, I see that mxtrix has already made a honeycomb collector.
    Ahh sorry, I was reading it as if that's what you wanted the bot to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Is it possible to make like a bank cleaner script or something, a script that quickly runs through ur bank and tells you all the useless shit you can throw out or even throws it out for you idk, heck if it organized my bank by like herblore tabs / equipment / farming etc that'd be awesome

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victordono View Post
    Is it possible to make like a bank cleaner script or something, a script that quickly runs through ur bank and tells you all the useless shit you can throw out or even throws it out for you idk, heck if it organized my bank by like herblore tabs / equipment / farming etc that'd be awesome
    Is It possible? Yes. I don't feel like writing this though. It would take waaaay more time for me to write this than it would for you to organize your bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

I don't have JM access so this may already exist, however what about a Dwarf Trader Pickpocketer'? The challenge here is to detect the same NPC and also detect when another NPC has walked over it, or the player ends up moving, to return the player back to the spot. If you've done this before, you'll know what I mean. If this exists already, then ignore this post!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truncheon View Post
    I don't have JM access so this may already exist, however what about a Dwarf Trader Pickpocketer'? The challenge here is to detect the same NPC and also detect when another NPC has walked over it, or the player ends up moving, to return the player back to the spot. If you've done this before, you'll know what I mean. If this exists already, then ignore this post!
    I know this haha, I'll check it out. Added to to-do list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

I know this haha, I'll check it out. Added to to-do list.
    Best of luck to you! It's the most efficient way of training Thieving at a high level (90+) that I'm aware of, there may be another that I don't know of. Here though, the minimum gain is at least 100K+ XP/HR.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Best of luck to you! It's the most efficient way of training Thieving at a high level (90+) that I'm aware of, there may be another that I don't know of. Here though, the minimum gain is at least 100K+ XP/HR.
    The cosher script I'm writing atm is getting 200k (with royal rhino) at level 95 thieving

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

The cosher script I'm writing atm is getting 200k (with royal rhino) at level 95 thieving
    I know the Dwarf Traders are definitely above 200kXP/HR, I was just using 100k as a bare minimum. I've only ever done them by hand.
    That's very good to hear how well your "Cosher" script is coming along though, definitely a more popular method.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I know the Dwarf Traders are definitely above 200kXP/HR, I was just using 100k as a bare minimum. I've only ever done them by hand.
    That's very good to hear how well your "Cosher" script is coming along though, definitely a more popular method.
    Ah, okay. This will take a while to release because I'm not sure how to go about writing a procedure that would lure the guards into the safespot. I don't want people dying mysteriously :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

how is the al-kharid smelter coming along?

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Monkey knife fighters are good XP too, and much less chance of ban than coshing.

Progress Report by RlagkRud:
    ||-------------------------------------||
    || Mayor Monkey Pilferer (Rev. 1)      ||
    ||                                     ||
    || Time running: 10h 45m 10s           ||
    || Pickpockets: 13357 | Stuns: 450     ||
    || Theiving XP: 2,003,586 (186,329 PH) ||
    || To Level 95: 801,682 (4h & 18m)     ||
    || Items alched: 49 | Profit: 725,856  ||
    || Dropped: 72 scimmys | 554 food      ||
    || Food eaten: 70                      ||
    || Bananas picked & eaten: 0           ||
    || Jail escapes: 5                     ||
    || Time until break: Breaking disabled ||
    || Breaks taken: 0 (0h & 0m)           ||
    ||-------------------------------------||

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Monkey knife fighters are good XP too, and much less chance of ban than coshing.
    Isn't the ban rate for almost any non-goldfarming activity close to zero?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Why AK smelter? You can now use Lumbridge furnace and there's a bank nearby, the distance is roughly the same as in edge and this one is also F2P.
    Also, I think that Port Phasmatys is kind of useless, it's so easy to get access to Edge (or as mentioned above, Lumbridge has no reqs at all) and it's shorter distance.

You could also merge both smelting and jewellery crafting script into one, it's not much work. I had this idea but I can't find the time to perfect it out.

I'd really like to see dwarf trader script, I've made one in a hurry that got me few mill xp but it's not ready for public release (needs better positioning, glove equipping etc. ).

Gl with scripting

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Isn't the ban rate for almost any non-goldfarming activity close to zero?
    Not at all People don't farm on their mains, and they get banned don't they.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

I can pay you through PayPal if you can edit this RC script to work....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twirap View Post
    I can pay you through PayPal if you can edit this RC script to work....
    I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to take payments for things. And I'd rather just write the script myself instead of editing someone else's work. What's the script?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information