Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AeroLib Include

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Hi there everyone. I have a bit of free time now see if I can't roll out the next version of AeroLib (which I've been working on little by little), but depending on future projects the revisions of AL may be limited because it may possibly be absorbed into an official SRL include. However time will tell. In the mean time I'm planning to release 2.0 locally here on Villavu rather than updating the GitHub version, as not to force anyone to update their include/scripts, however it is recommended to do so... Also, is anyone is having trouble downloading the zipped plugins file? If not then I'll use the same site to host AL 2.0.

Along side the newest version of AL I'll also release and update a few example scripts to demonstrate usage of the new include. But be warned, I did not update any of it with SMART in mind and only tested everything with the official OSRS browser. I cannot say how SMART will function in AL 2.0, if at all. Should the include function properly for all the users then I'll most likely replace the GitHub version with this one, we'll see.
    Will you be posting a change log on here?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Will you be posting a change log on here?
    Yes if I'm able to remember all I've changed since the last revision. It's really been off and on and I've not accomplished all that I planned to do before the release, but I know users are in need of an updated & fixed version which I can deliver now and finish the overall agenda over time. Depending on progress of the SRL-OSRS project.

Edit:
    I'll probably upload the newest version after this "Make-All" update on ORSR is released just to see what all will need to be adjusted.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

can't wait for the new release, hope jagex doesn't take too long to finish the update

also should i be patient and wait for the new release to learn aerolib or start with 1.2 and then relearn 2.0?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pleb View Post
    can't wait for the new release, hope jagex doesn't take too long to finish the update

also should i be patient and wait for the new release to learn aerolib or start with 1.2 and then relearn 2.0?
    Is worth learning now. I doubt he will be changing what already exists too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

after reading your tutorials i realized i was worried about nothing

already managed to make some scripts for myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question since I'm new here and could not find an answer.
    Once i try to run this script:

program RUNME;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$DEFINE WALKER}

{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}

begin
    initAL();
    end.
    The smart client starts, but remains blank.

thanks in advance,
    Reuben.
    Last edited by pkeri; 07-11-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

ty, now the client runs, however, when trying to run a script simba gives this error:
    [10:38:08:751] [Reflection] [Fatal] Hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it.
    [10:38:08:783] [Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.
    Thanks in advance,
    Reuben

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pkeri View Post
    ty, now the client runs, however, when trying to run a script simba gives this error:

Thanks in advance,
    Reuben
    The reflection hooks are outdated. If you are running a script that requires reflection to run, you will need to wait for it to be updated. You can run color scripts fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Edit: nevermind figured it out.
    Last edited by Grendal; 07-18-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Will wait for the new world locations here, it's indeed broken right now and i'm also on 8.5 Simba just in case.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Uploaded version 2.0.

I've uploaded AL 2.0 along with the new set of plugins and added links on the OP but here's the reference to the links:

I'm releasing this ahead of when I was planning to because there are a number of broken critical features of AeroLib 1.6 that need to be addressed immediately without waiting for a complete finish to 2.0 for the updated & fixed version. So it's very likely 2.0 will also get some minor updates with upcoming OSRS updates. In which case the zipped file will just be replaced on my file host rather than the GitHub repo (for a few reasons).

It's likely that there's still bugs in this version as I've not tested every corner of it, however the major issues users were having should be addressed. As for a change log, I don't have that either because I've been tinkering with it for months now. What I do remember, off the top of my head:

• Olly's Layer tool has been added, to give users the ability to draw graphics on clients other than SMART, including the official client
    • AND_TPA and its plugin has been removed and replaced with identical procedures (now) built into the newer Simba
    • ProSocks has also been removed as AL's auto-updater is disabled
    • World web-walker is introduced but is still having issues. I'll need to spend more time on this
    • Added custom maps for the Stronghold Slayer Cave, Security Stronghold and Fremennik Slayer Dungeon
    • The Underground map was also updated to include the addition to the Mining Guild

Some less major changes:
    • TItems have more functionality, including TItem.fastDrop and TItem.fastDropAll
    • Entities have had an accuracy increase and now have a live debugger (when not using SMART)
    • A major flaw with TMSObject's finder function has been fixed
    • TMSObjects can now be found in user-specified areas of the screen via TMSObject.findAllIn
    • World list, both on the lobby screen as well as the in-game world switcher should function 100% now
    • Fixed an issue with the script reporting system
    • On-screen reports available (again only non-SMART clients, simply because I developed this around the official client)
    • HoverSkills anti-ban added for multiple player skills
    • Added many more useful core functions
    • Rearranged and organized some of the more crowded files. This is make it easier to find precisely what you're looking for

Just keep in mind from this version up it will not be auto-updated nor will it have any link to GitHub so you'll need to check back in this thread periodically for updates, or if something has broken. Installing it is simple, download both zipped folders mentioned at the top of this post, extra the plugins to the Plugins folder (like normal) and AeroLib_2.0.zip extra to Includes folder. No need to define anything differently, however this version will most likely give your current scripts compile errors, but they're very simple fixes. You'll just have to explore the new include to see what the difference is. If I can get around to it I'll write a couple more tutorials on working with AeroLib and for sure I'll be releasing some AL 2.0-based scripts very soon to, at least, act as example scripts. As with every release, please do let me know of any issues you find as you come across them so I can patch those up ASAP.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-24-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Uploaded version 2.0.

I've uploaded AL 2.0 along with the new set of plugins and added links on the OP but here's the reference to the links:

I'm releasing this ahead of when I was planning to because there are a number of broken critical features of AeroLib 1.6 that need to be addressed immediately without waiting for a complete finish to 2.0 for the updated & fixed version. So it's very likely 2.0 will also get some minor updates with upcoming OSRS updates. In which case the zipped file will just be replaced on my file host rather than the GitHub repo (for a few reasons).

It's likely that there's still bugs in this version as I've not tested every corner of it, however the major issues users were having should be addressed. As for a change log, I don't have that either because I've been tinkering with it for months now. What I do remember, off the top of my head:

• Olly's Layer tool has been added, to give users the ability to draw graphics on clients other than SMART, including the official client
    • AND_TPA and its plugin has been removed and replaced with identical procedures (now) built into the newer Simba
    • World web-walker is introduced but is still having issues. I'll need to spend more time on this
    • Added custom maps for the Stronghold Slayer Cave, Security Stronghold and Fremennik Slayer Dungeon
    • The Underground map was also updated to include the addition to the Mining Guild

Some less major changes:
    • TItems have more functionality, including TItem.fastDrop and TItem.fastDropAll
    • Entities have had an accuracy increase and now have a live debugger (when not using SMART)
    • TMSObjects can now be found in user-specified areas of the screen via TMSObject.findAllIn
    • World list, both on the lobby screen as well as the in-game world switcher should function 100% now
    • On-screen reports available (again only non-SMART clients, simply because I developed this around the official client)
    • Rearranged and organized some of the more crowded files. This is make it easier to find precisely what you're looking for

Just keep in mind from this version up it will not be auto-updated nor will it have any link to GitHub so you'll need to check back in this thread periodically for updates, or if something has broken. Installing it is simple, download both zipped folders mentioned at the top of this post, extra the plugins to the Plugins folder (like normal) and AeroLib_2.0.zip extra to Includes folder. No need to define anything differently, however this version will most likely give your current scripts compile errors, but they're very simple fixes. You'll just have to explore the new include to see what the difference is. If I can get around to it I'll write a couple more tutorials on working with AeroLib and for sure I'll be releasing some AL 2.0-based scripts very soon to, at least, act as example scripts. As with every release, please do let me know of any issues you find as you come across them so I can patch those up ASAP.
    Fantastic work mate.

Will be sure to check it out and update my scripts for 2.0

So since auto-update isn't featured in this release, are you going to be keeping a list of historical updates moving forward, so people can download AL versions suited to non-updated scripts?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Fantastic work mate.

Will be sure to check it out and update my scripts for 2.0

So since auto-update isn't featured in this release, are you going to be keeping a list of historical updates moving forward, so people can download AL versions suited to non-updated scripts?
    Yes, however I'd recommend everyone updating their AL to 2.0 and their scripts to run on it as well because of all that was patched and improved. I don't plan on doing many more major update on account of the possibility of AeroLib begin absorbed by an official OSRS-based SRL include.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Yes, however I'd recommend everyone updating their AL to 2.0 and their scripts to run on it as well because of all that was patched and improved. I don't plan on doing many more major update on account of the possibility of AeroLib begin absorbed by an official OSRS-based SRL include.
    Yes, time to start scripting again! Thanks @Flight!

In terms of an official include, the main benefit would be divided manpower; ergo less time spent by everyone. Aerolib is great and so is SRL by @Olly and @slacky; but with overlap between the projects, is there a way to combine them (e.g. a fork) so more time could be spent improving rather than deviating? Fragmentation is great and all but in a scenario where two projects do something the same (albeit in a different way), "Los Pollos Hermanos" seems the best solution (imo), which would make life easier on all parties.

To me it seems analogous to the Linux problem where so much time is spent re-inventing the wheel... I envy BSD. It might be sparse in capabilities (in some ways, don't want to piss BSD-lovers off!) compared to Linux in some aspects but at least people are focused on one goal.
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anth_ View Post
    Hodor
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    Hodor
    Hodor?
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Hodor?
    He's still learning how to use his words, it will take some time.

p.s looks like you're not yet in the srl discord, you should come on over https://discord.gg/QAvyrq discord is wonderful

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    He's still learning how to use his words, it will take some time.

p.s looks like you're not yet in the srl discord, you should come on over https://discord.gg/QAvyrq discord is wonderful
    Hodor!
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Having issues running scripts with 2.0 at the moment.

Whenever I run a script, get the error:
    Simba Code:
    Error: Access violation at line 22

Then it takes me to the line that is encountering the error, which is Layer.simba, line 22.

Simba Code:
    Sync(@_InitLayer); // Must be on simba's mainthread so we receive messages

nfi what is going on.

Have run as administrator.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yes, time to start scripting again! Thanks @Flight!

In terms of an official include, the main benefit would be divided manpower; ergo less time spent by everyone. Aerolib is great and so is SRL by @Olly and @slacky; but with overlap between the projects, is there a way to combine them (e.g. a fork) so more time could be spent improving rather than deviating? Fragmentation is great and all but in a scenario where two projects do something the same (albeit in a different way), "Los Pollos Hermanos" seems the best solution (imo), which would make life easier on all parties.

To me it seems analogous to the Linux problem where so much time is spent re-inventing the wheel... I envy BSD. It might be sparse in capabilities (in some ways, don't want to piss BSD-lovers off!) compared to Linux in some aspects but at least people are focused on one goal.
    I'm for that, a single include with multiple contributors. I was hoping this project would gain traction and we could all start working towards it, but it seems not too many others are interested in it and it's never gotten off the ground.

Having issues running scripts with 2.0 at the moment.

Whenever I run a script, get the error:
    Simba Code:
    Error: Access violation at line 22

Then it takes me to the line that is encountering the error, which is Layer.simba, line 22.

Simba Code:
    Sync(@_InitLayer); // Must be on simba's mainthread so we receive messages

nfi what is going on.

Have run as administrator.
    Yep yep, this is a Simba issue. I believe anything under 1.2-rc6 will get that compile error for Layer, and I wanted everything to be compatible with the absolute newest Simba/Plugins/ect... It's why I included absolute newest Simba as a requirement for running AL 2.0+. But if you're dead set on using an older version of Simba, just swap out some code with Olly's original Layer project as it's differently declared in AL 2.0.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Great work Flight. Sooner or later there will be no need for anything else but color. Imagine if we had AeroLib in the peak years...
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

I'm for that, a single include with multiple contributors. I was hoping this project would gain traction and we could all start working towards it, but it seems not too many others are interested in it and it's never gotten off the ground.
    Yep, that would be great. Nonetheless, thanks a ton for making a great include!
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Uploaded version 2.0.

Some less major changes:

Please write some more tutorials on Aerolib! I'd really love to know more about it, I'm new to all this stuff but would love to know more about how much of the stuff works the way it does, I'm sure many people would it can be tough since there is not many tutorials :\

The ones I have read have put me off to a great start but there's still so many questions I have at the same time! More tutorials would be great, the more the better I say!

If you could relate how certain Aerolib code can be applied for its uses for botting in Runescape and how to implement it thatd be super helpful! When I went through the Aerolib folder and read through some of the files it was super hard to understand how the code should/could actually be applied, but maybe thats just because I dont know much at all yet

Hopefully you release some more tutorials though, thatd be awesome!
    Last edited by jokerface25; 07-28-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Apparentely 8.5 Simba or Aerolib not really sure but when hopping worlds it causes a freezing issue it hangs for about 20 seconds or so and then the game runs fine, its only when switching worlds in rapid sessions that the problem persists but lately it's been happening frequently now. I'm using the latest Java. Might have to redownload everything again and see what happens.

Edit: Just tested a fresh install and same problem. If you quick hop 4-5 worlds fast it freezes the game and I need to wait a while until the game returns back to normal.
    Last edited by Grendal; 07-30-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information