Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rishula View Post
    still exits the menu thing as soon as it opens
    Please create a new thread:
    https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=491

Make sure to provide details and the script. Also if you can try to have screenshots in the thread.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deejaay View Post
    https://mega.nz/#!Ikt0TACQ!nN2pPy59I...gBwe2rFG8HVe3I

Untouched AeroLib 2.1_1 zip.

@Flight if you have any issues with me posting this let me know and I'll remove it.
    Not at all, in fact I owe you for that. So I take it there's, once again, issues with the host I'm using for AeroLib and its plugins? I'll maybe do a temporary upload of the newest revision I have now and seriously look back into GitHub, with Olly continually pressuring me.

Now, as far as AeroLib goes, I apologize for being absent for so long, leaving the include broken in a couple critical areas. I'll try go get revision #2 uploaded this evening to a temporary host if all goes well. If not, expect it sometime this week. On a different note I have indeed been considering the direction AeroLib is going and the impact it has on the community. I enjoy progressing it and keeping it running well, however if the SRL community has a solid successor that's planned to be maintained, then perhaps it's time to shift focus to that instead. A single tool to bring the scripters and users on the same page, working with identical content. SRL-OSR, currently maintained by Olly and Slacky would be the way to go, especially with nearly all of our script style being object-oriented these days; an aspect AeroLib has only skimmed the surface of.

My decision isn't final, it's just something I've been considering as of late. It would be nice to let it (include maintenance) be something else's problem , and donate time just to creating and distributing some fantastic scripts for the community. Perhaps we could talk Slacky out of writing some basic tutorials of scripting with SRL-OSR. But anyways it would really be nice to bring color scripters under the same roof, using the same tools and sharing the same problems (hopefully minimal!). I'm willing to bet there will be LOTS of features in AL not found in SRL-OSR, however we can work around this with option script add-ons or possibly additions to the SRL-OSR include.

So of course, time will tell. I'll try to keep you all posted.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Glad you didn't include me in the tutorial discussion, I straight up suck at writing those so that's all on slacky. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'm willing to bet there will be LOTS of features in AL not found in SRL-OSR, however we can work around this with option script add-ons or possibly additions to the SRL-OSR include.
    Can you list some of these missing features? The only serious one I can think of is a generic object finder which isn't a issue to add.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

As much as I've loved scripting and using the tools included with AeroLib, I do think a unified include would be the best from a usability standpoint. I'm sure many of these things can be ported easily, and I'd like to see some new scripts posted nevertheless. I may jump back in as well, but I'd need to learn SRL-OSR

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Glad you didn't include me in the tutorial discussion, I straight up suck at writing those so that's all on slacky. :|

Can you list some of these missing features? The only serious one I can think of is a generic object finder which isn't a issue to add.
    I'll need to actually download a copy of your include and spend some time working with it. It's a task I look forward to however!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    As much as I've loved scripting and using the tools included with AeroLib, I do think a unified include would be the best from a usability standpoint. I'm sure many of these things can be ported easily, and I'd like to see some new scripts posted nevertheless. I may jump back in as well, but I'd need to learn SRL-OSR
    I'm certain they could as well but I wouldn't want to saturate their include with much custom work from AL. But I'm glad you agree with the logic behind it; more unity among the community.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'm certain they could as well but I wouldn't want to saturate their include with much custom work from AL. But I'm glad you agree with the logic behind it; more unity among the community.
    I'm wondering, because some routines certainly apply for RS3, OSRS and more, it would make sense to at least have those centralized. I must say I haven't really had the time to go through AL, only seen it growing through the years, and from an outsiders perspective, doesn't make much sense that it is unofficial, especially considering you are a dev >.> Makes sense that what the devs work on is the official include no? I know there might be some philosophical differences as to what should and shouldn't be in the official include, however it also makes sense to adapt to the times...

- RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I am getting the error "Warning: The include directory specified in the Settings isn't valid.
    Error: File "AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba" not found at line 5
    Compiling failed."

I followed these steps, listed on the first page what to download and where to put it. I cannot get this to work, help please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Edit: Also @Flight, would it be possible to upload older versions of the include, since most scripts on the site are now broken?

I seem to be getting an odd mix of errors with 2.1 now which no one else on this thread is getting. Anyone know why? From the errors when compiling, it looks like files are missing from the /core and /misc subfolder of the AeroLib 2.1 include. It still compiles but presumably this reduces the includes functionality.

Simba Code:
    Variable "DISABLE_RANDOMS" not used at line 14, column 35 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\misc\randomsolvers\Master.simba"
    Variable "BOX_CB" not used at line 112, column 36 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Constants.simba"
    Variable "AL_OnFindRandomCall" not used at line 191, column 63 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Constants.simba"
    Variable "AL_CombatRandoms" not used at line 192, column 32 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Constants.simba"
    Variable "AL_runDirection" not used at line 193, column 37 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Constants.simba"
    Variable "KMTarget" not used at line 12, column 29 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\engine\InputHandler.simba"
    Variable "ITarget" not used at line 12, column 29 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\engine\InputHandler.simba"
    Variable "pnt" not used at line 844, column 20 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Chat.simba"
    Variable "Found" not used at line 302, column 17 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\gametabs\Inventory.simba"
    Variable "TheSkill" not used at line 114, column 22 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\Antiban.simba"
    Parameter "Result" not set at line 206, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\misc\randomsolvers\Master.simba"
    Parameter "Result" not set at line 306, column 61 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\minimap\Walker\Base.pas"
    Variable "tmp3" not used at line 307, column 32 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\minimap\Walker\Base.pas"
    Variable "test" not used at line 317, column 19 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\AeroLib\core\minimap\Walker\Base.pas"
    Compiled successfully in 2203 ms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

this is the message im getting please help me. its saying Error: File "AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba" not found at line 5
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by river69 View Post
    this is the message im getting please help me. its saying Error: File "AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba" not found at line 5
    Compiling failed.
    I am getting the same exact thing, I followed the post to exactly for instal I wonder if my av is removing files or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

any ideas? While extracting the plugins folder

errror.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wotiskebab View Post
    any ideas? While extracting the plugins folder

errror.png
    Right click and "Run as Administrator" to extract the folder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Could someone explain to me how to set this function to find this color only within the tbox?

Simba Code:
    lock := IntToBox(0,0,260,150);
      Crate.create('Crate', ['Down Crate', 'limb-down', 'Crate', 'limb', 'wn crat'],[createCol(11148731, 8, 0.22, 1.76)], 20, 0, 0, 0);

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wire View Post
    Could someone explain to me how to set this function to find this color only within the tbox?

Simba Code:
      Crate.create('Crate', ['Down Crate', 'limb-down', 'Crate', 'limb', 'wn crat'],[createCol(11148731, 8, 0.22, 1.76)], 20, 0, 0, 0);
    Simba Code:
      if Crate.InnerCols.findIn(lock) then
        writeln('Found colors in ', lock);

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Great, thanks! Appreciate it! Coming back to this and found out we aren't using pascal anymore, so i figured id try to learn to use exclusivly aerolib since I'm kinda starting over. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

hi, first timer here.

After creating a script using Aerolib, the function 'getitemamount' doesn't read the number zero '0'.

Do I have to update anything manually?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    hi, first timer here.

After creating a script using Aerolib, the function 'getitemamount' doesn't read the number zero '0'.

Do I have to update anything manually?
    How can there be an item number 0?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

hey thanks for the reply,

Well if there are 60 items in stock, the number 60 for example becomes number 6.

So if I only want to buy above 10 items it wont even start because 60 is being read as 6.

My guess is that the font for the number 0 is outdated, but I'm not sure.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

hey thanks for the reply,

Well if there are 60 items in stock, the number 60 for example becomes number 6.

So if I only want to buy above 10 items it wont even start because 60 is being read as 6.

My guess is that the font for the number 0 is outdated, but I'm not sure.
    Paste the code block that you are using.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Paste the code block that you are using.
    program new;
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}

procedure test
    var pnt3:tpoint;
    begin
    pnt3:=[419,129];
    writeln(getitemamount(pnt3));
    end;

begin
    test;
    end.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

program new;

procedure test
    var pnt3:tpoint;
    begin
    pnt3:=[419,129];
    end;

begin
    test;
    end.
    I have tested your code and I am able to get a result.

Might be worth checking your include. Otherwise you can declare the item as a TItem and try TItem.getAmount.

Also don't forget to include initAL in your main loop.
    Simba Code:
    program new;

procedure test
    var
      pnt3: tpoint;
    begin
      pnt3 := [148, 192];
    end;

begin
      InitAL;
      test;
    end.

Code:
    Output: 60

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    I have tested your code and I am able to get a result.

Might be worth checking your include. Otherwise you can declare the item as a TItem and try TItem.getAmount.

Also don't forget to include initAL in your main loop.
    Simba Code:
    program new;

procedure test
    var
      pnt3: tpoint;
    begin
      pnt3 := [148, 192];
    end;

begin
      InitAL;
      test;
    end.

Code:
    Output: 60
    yo Dan, thanks alot

in the end I still didn't get it to work, but now I know the problem lies with me.
    However, for my first script I found a workaround so that's fine.

is it alright if I pm it to you someday, just for a quick review?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

yo Dan, thanks alot

in the end I still didn't get it to work, but now I know the problem lies with me.
    However, for my first script I found a workaround so that's fine.

is it alright if I pm it to you someday, just for a quick review?
    sounds good

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread Information