Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iSideWith poll for US election.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default iSideWith poll for US election.

A pretty interesting poll.

Who do you side with. Republicans? Donald Trash?

Take the quiz.

I'm clearly more democratic.

3Fpnzrp.png

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

#Trump4President
    /shtpost

You should probably provide a link for those too lazy to type it and add .com or search for it:
    https://www.isidewith.com/

update:
    rofl, I didn't do any extra questions but guess who I got
    Last edited by J_R; 12-22-2015 at 12:17 PM. Reason: rofl.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

"I side with Donald Trump on most 2016 Presidential Election issues"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Well I better go change my major to liberal arts, join the LGBT community, and dye my hair blue.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

>basing your political decisions on the results of an online poll

I'd like to see the source code to this website, otherwise how do I know they're not just assigning random results?

Nevertheless...

GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Based on these poll results, it's going to be a close race haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Y'all clearly aren't that liberal then

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Nothing surprising there. Conservative economic policies though LOL...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg5 View Post
    I'm not American, but anyway:

d47a5e5fa7.jpg

I personally don't like that guy too much, so I'm surprised with his score,lol. But he would get my vote.
    Don't do it, I'm pretty sure Trump trumped his results on the site. Or their algorithm needs a little bit of tweaking. Or maybe the field on the right really is just all that extreme as a whole, that for all of Trump's bombastic rhetoric, he is actually secretly the most reasonable guy out of them all

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Don't do it, I'm pretty sure Trump trumped his results on the site. Or their algorithm needs a little bit of tweaking. Or maybe the field on the right really is just all that extreme as a whole, that for all of Trump's bombastic rhetoric, he is actually secretly the most reasonable guy out of them all
    or maybe the site just takes the issues into account instead of personality

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Well, I think he is a little bit cynical one, I'm not sure if he really believe in the most of declared outlooks - so there is no guaranty he will want push them all after he become president. He is a man concentrated on the power and fame for his entire life, not a type of a thinker. But anyway, that's better than nothing.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

My results for the US elections:

My results for my Australian party preference (would love to see some of you give that one a go, even if you aren't Australian);

I know next to nothing about the political climate of the US, so I can't even comment on the result, lol.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    The percentage for trump seems to be stealthily covered up with the "share this" icon. Did you get 100%???

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    -

I feel like running a corporation in Australia must be a living hell. It seemed like half the questions were about raising taxes on them. But that's what a centrist American in Australia looks like.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

About as I expected. I think Cruz would make the "best" president but am not a fan of how he presents himself and his ideas. Rubio is the most "Presidential looking" candidate since Bill Clinton.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    []http://puu.sh/mc2VX/59ca098aef.jpg[/img]

I feel like running a corporation in Australia must be a living hell. It seemed like half the questions were about raising taxes on them. But that's what a centrist American in Australia looks like.
    Nah, taxing the rich is a big topic in Australia because it was recently published that over a third (600+) of our largest companies paid zero tax in the last financial year. There are so many tax breaks and loopholes that the rich exploit that they're basically stripping the country of its resources and giving nothing in return. If anything it's actually too easy right now, lol.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Nah, taxing the rich is a big topic in Australia because it was recently published that over a third (600+) of our largest companies paid zero tax in the last financial year. There are so many tax breaks and loopholes that the rich exploit that they're basically stripping the country of its resources and giving nothing in return. If anything it's actually too easy right now, lol.
    That sounds exactly the same as what is happening in America. That is essentially what Bernie Sanders is running on. I think its just a matter of making the over 4000 pages of tax code about 1-3 pages so one person can read and understand it and find loopholes before they're abused. I imagine the tax code in Australia might also be unreadable if there are loopholes.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    That sounds exactly the same as what is happening in America. That is essentially what Bernie Sanders is running on. I think its just a matter of making the over 4000 pages of tax code about 1-3 pages so one person can read and understand it and find loopholes before they're abused. I imagine the tax code in Australia might also be unreadable if there are loopholes.
    Pretty much. If the huge corporations all paid their fare share of tax, neither of our countries would be in debt, we'd have surplus galore and be able to actually fund more important shit. You guys haven't got universal health care (yet), but over here it's underfunded and is always being threatened with budget cuts. Plenty of other problems could be solved if we just had enough money to throw at it, lol.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Pretty much. If the huge corporations all paid their fare share of tax, neither of our countries would be in debt, we'd have surplus galore and be able to actually fund more important shit. You guys haven't got universal health care (yet), but over here it's underfunded and is always being threatened with budget cuts. Plenty of other problems could be solved if we just had enough money to throw at it, lol.
    I'm gonna have to disagree with the portion of we are in debt because the rich aren't paying their fair share. You can garnish 100% of everyone's paycheck who is earning over $250,000 a year and it's still a drop in the bucket. We are in debt because of irresponsible government spending.

The US is like 18 trillion in debt lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    I'm gonna have to disagree with the portion of we are in debt because the rich aren't paying their fair share. You can garnish 100% of everyone's paycheck who is earning over $250,000 a year and it's still a drop in the bucket. We are in debt because of irresponsible government spending.

The US is like 18 trillion in debt lol
    You're right, I don't know enough about the debt situation in the US to say "both" of our countries. But it's almost inarguable that Australia's debt would indeed be fixed by the rich paying their share. Several hundred billion dollars in gross income went untaxed by the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) in the financial year of 2013-2014. Obviously that's not the amount that would be added to our Government's coffers, but a fair portion of that would be.

I can't imagine that the companies and corporations in the US not paying tax wouldn't have a much larger figure being unpaid.
    Last edited by Incurable; 12-31-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Typo/etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

This website seems to be pro Clinton
    http://puu.sh/n86q4.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Republican candidates have been cut in half we should update

Also this website doesn't factor in the fact that Hillary is a known lair(which would sway people to Sanders)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information