0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

any plans to add anglerfish?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Getting this error, can anyone help me please?

ALy2pnb.jpg

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krowsey View Post
    Getting this error, can anyone help me please?

ALy2pnb.jpg
    This is not script issue, it's cause aerolib has been updated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    This is not script issue, it's cause aerolib has been updated.
    I did update it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Getting same error like Krowsey
    Last edited by maikelpro99; 02-16-2016 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I am getting this Error right now, occuring in Simba\Includes\Reflection\lib\core\input\keyboard. simba
    reinstalled reflection include, but it didn't help
    Simba\Includes\Reflection\lib\core\input

Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (AnsiString, Variant, AnsiString, array [0..0] of Int32) at line 126

Any ideas?

@maikelpro99, have u tryed to update Aerolib manually? Had this error, too, fixed it by updating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slyce View Post
    I am getting this Error right now, occuring in Simba\Includes\Reflection\lib\core\input\keyboard. simba
    reinstalled reflection include, but it didn't help
    Simba\Includes\Reflection\lib\core\input

Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (AnsiString, Variant, AnsiString, array [0..0] of Int32) at line 126

Any ideas?

@maikelpro99, have u tryed to update Aerolib manually? Had this error, too, fixed it by updating
    I updated Aerolib but it didn't solve my problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

I am having a weird issue I haven't run into in a while. After starting the script and smart has loaded, nothing happens.

I've made sure aerolib, reflection, and simba are all up to date. b0c3505dfc5426d3beac5486557aa660.jpg

EDIT: Changing the ingame graphics settings solved it.
    If all pork-chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maikelpro99 View Post
    I updated Aerolib but it didn't solve my problem.
    Did you ever figure it out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

I'm having a new weird issue.

Im fishing sharks in the fishing guild and while I am standing on the docks, the script alternates between 'going to fish' and 'closed interface.' the red dot moves back and forth between the fishing spot and the top left corner of the smart screen.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

The script no longer includes Aerolib and only uses the reflection include.
    The script is also now hosted on GitHub, so the you will need to download the new scripts, links are on the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    I'm having a new weird issue.

Im fishing sharks in the fishing guild and while I am standing on the docks, the script alternates between 'going to fish' and 'closed interface.' the red dot moves back and forth between the fishing spot and the top left corner of the smart screen.
    Think its fixed now, seems like the report interface was updated and used child widgets.
    Discord: Guy#1693

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    The script no longer includes Aerolib and only uses the reflection include.
    The script is also now hosted on GitHub, so the you will need to download the new scripts, links are on the original post.

Think its fixed now, seems like the report interface was updated and used child widgets.
    oh cool. I was working on some fixes with the script but since the update I've had to scrap them. One thing I have noticed in the new update is that dropping is REALLY slow compared to how it was before. Also, in the fishing guild, sometimes the script will just sit in the bank screen with the status 'banking items' after everything has been banked. - picture included - Capture.PNG

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

oh cool. I was working on some fixes with the script but since the update I've had to scrap them. One thing I have noticed in the new update is that dropping is REALLY slow compared to how it was before. Also, in the fishing guild, sometimes the script will just sit in the bank screen with the status 'banking items' after everything has been banked. - picture included - Capture.PNG
    I'll try to fix the banking thing, I cant recreate the issue, it seems everywhere else it doesn't hang, I'll have to try fishing guild when i can...
    Also, what parts are slowed?
    And what fixes did you make?

EDIT: I think i found what was making it hang... When any script uses map walking, the reflection include uses TReflectLocalPlayer.FFlag(0), and it is possible for that (looking at FFlag's code) 'Distance(Self.GetTile.X, Self.GetTile.Y, Self.GetDestination.X, Self.GetDestination.Y) > TileDist' to always be satisfied. And when the include uses TReflectLocalPlayer.FFlag(0), there is no timeout timer, causing the script to halt on this function.

I'll add an override function of FFlag to my functions that fixes this issue. Please tell me anything that you want improved and i'll gladly do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

I'll try to fix the banking thing, I cant recreate the issue, it seems everywhere else it doesn't hang, I'll have to try fishing guild when i can...
    Also, what parts are slowed?
    And what fixes did you make?

EDIT: I think i found what was making it hang... When any script uses map walking, the reflection include uses TReflectLocalPlayer.FFlag(0), and it is possible for that (looking at FFlag's code) 'Distance(Self.GetTile.X, Self.GetTile.Y, Self.GetDestination.X, Self.GetDestination.Y) > TileDist' to always be satisfied. And when the include uses TReflectLocalPlayer.FFlag(0), there is no timeout timer, causing the script to halt on this function.

I'll add an override function of FFlag to my functions that fixes this issue. Please tell me anything that you want improved and i'll gladly do it.
    Cool, I THINK that fixed it. I'm actually having lots of fun figuring out the script and trying to improve it. I won't hesitate to communicate however.

I was working on a few things but I don't know if the all issues are still present.

One thing that seems to have remained is that when the script tries to 'right click bank' on the southern most bank booth of the fishing guild it always ends up outside the wall because of the OSRS pathing. It get stuck there because any interaction with the bank booth outside of the building, it tries to do through the wall. I thought that maybe changing it to use the upper bank booths would fix it.

Capture.PNG

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Cool, I THINK that fixed it. I'm actually having lots of fun figuring out the script and trying to improve it. I won't hesitate to communicate however.

I was working on a few things but I don't know if the all issues are still present.

One thing that seems to have remained is that when the script tries to 'right click bank' on the southern most bank booth of the fishing guild it always ends up outside the wall because of the OSRS pathing. It get stuck there because any interaction with the bank booth outside of the building, it tries to do through the wall. I thought that maybe changing it to use the upper bank booths would fix it.

Capture.PNG
    Ok thanks, I'll just make a small temp fix; when it tries to open the bank, it'll set the camera pitch to the highest and set the compass to north.

And banking/dropping speed up, when it does itemInSlot(i), it also does Reflect.Gametab.Open(Gametab_Inventory);, and with the reflection is many times slower for checking what gametab is open in compared with aerolib where it was near instant. So I removed checking the gametab when itemInSlot is called, speeding it up.

As for the temp fix of opening bank, I'll figure something out soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is also a issue in the Woodcutting script in ineedbot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Is it a script or an include issue if it types "Q" instead of "@" in my login name?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slyce View Post
    Is it a script or an include issue if it types "Q" instead of "@" in my login name?
    The include handles the login procedures and functions; but that is a weird issue. It must be a virtual key inconsistency or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for some reason it does great in barb village, but it will not cage fish, or harpoon fish anywhere (fish guild, etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[18:43:02:846] [Script] [Error] Failed to connect to RuneScape item id: 387

I get this error when I try to fish for Sharks in the Fishing Guild, might be similar to the last poster's issue as well.

EDIT: Same issue with swordfish/tuna.

[18:48:44:947] [Script] [Error] Failed to connect to RuneScape item id: 375
    [18:48:45:437] [Script] [Error] Failed to connect to RuneScape item id: 367
    Last edited by dsucof; 03-08-2016 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Alright thanks, it seems I had the fishing guild and catherby fishing npc ids swapped, or jagex did, either way, i will fix it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

When fishing monkfish it right clicks the banker and trades instead of banking, just a heads up

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsTM View Post
    When fishing monkfish it right clicks the banker and trades instead of banking, just a heads up
    Alright thanks, i'll quickly fix that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Alright thanks, i'll quickly fix that.
    Error: Unknown declaration "TStats" at line 80
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)