6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vusn View Post
    Mark of Grace
    yeah i just dropped some and it avoided it and tried to do the next jump

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

It seems like it is just the Falador course that skips the marks, strange. Ill see what I can do tonight to fix it.
    "To sleep, perchance to dream"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It seems like it is just the Falador course that skips the marks, strange. Ill see what I can do tonight to fix it.
    alright im just gonna run varrock to get MOG

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rinyu View Post
    alright im just gonna run varrock to get MOG
    You should focus on the quickest way to 60 agility before marks, your xp/hr will nearly triple at seers course.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Tbh, Varrock course was just thrown together in a hurry to get me to 50 (Fally course). I intend to fine tune the course when I get the time, but I am more focused on perfecting the Fally and Seers courses.
    That makes sense.

Amazing job for something thrown together!

Almost 50 agility so can use the perfected Falador part

Edit: The marks of grace in the Draynor and Varrock courses don't always get picked up. The bot will click on the mart if its visible on MS but the next movement happens before the player moves onto the mark to pick it up, leaving it on the ground. Maybe make a failsafe to confirm the mark has been added to the inventory before clicking the next obstacle?
    Last edited by Dan the man; 03-10-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Same here... it's unnable to find the first tightrope. stuck.png
    Last edited by Whiteballs; 03-10-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Nice script, almost to 70 agility now. If you have started on Pollnivneach, could you pm/post what you have so far? I'll work on whatever obstacles you haven't finished and pm them to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Would it be possible to add Camelot teleport option at end of lap for seers course, with the seers hard diarys complete it can improve xp/hr a fair bit.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntdafuzzma View Post
    Nice script, almost to 70 agility now. If you have started on Pollnivneach, could you pm/post what you have so far? I'll work on whatever obstacles you haven't finished and pm them to you.
    Thanks . I accidentally ran a Zulrah script for ~24 hours and got my account banned lol. So the course will have to be postponed until I bot up my agility on a new account/IP.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsTM View Post
    Would it be possible to add Camelot teleport option at end of lap for seers course, with the seers hard diarys complete it can improve xp/hr a fair bit.
    Yeah, that shouldn't be hard to do. Where does it teleport to? I don't have the diary done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks . I accidentally ran a Zulrah script for ~24 hours and got my account banned lol. So the course will have to be postponed until I bot up my agility on a new account/IP.

Yeah, that shouldn't be hard to do. Where does it teleport to? I don't have the diary done.
    Hey man, sucks about the ban = ( I've been using your script since V1, it's fucking outstanding = )

I just have one small issue (So far I've done 10-64 agility with your script!): Now that I'm on seers village, I've noticed that the pathing to run from the altar back to the start of the course back at the bank is a little odd. The first click the script makes on the way back to the start, is in between two houses, and your character always runs around the corner to go between them, and then click on the front of the bank, it just looks a little of because everybody always sorta hangs sharp right coming out of the altar to the bank rather than a sharp left = /

Other than that; this is THE best script I've ever used, I really appreciate all the work you've been doing = )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snubway View Post
    Hey man, sucks about the ban = ( I've been using your script since V1, it's fucking outstanding = )

I just have one small issue (So far I've done 10-64 agility with your script!): Now that I'm on seers village, I've noticed that the pathing to run from the altar back to the start of the course back at the bank is a little odd. The first click the script makes on the way back to the start, is in between two houses, and your character always runs around the corner to go between them, and then click on the front of the bank, it just looks a little of because everybody always sorta hangs sharp right coming out of the altar to the bank rather than a sharp left = /

Other than that; this is THE best script I've ever used, I really appreciate all the work you've been doing = )
    I really appreciate the compliments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the script!!

I've also noticed the first click of the blindwalk in the course, I had it fixed to use actual pathing, but the script got stuck 3 times within a few hours after implementing it. Until I can figure out the reasoning behind it, I have to keep it as is, unfortunately . For the moment, I'd trade an awkward path for a potential bug that causes your character to stand in a single spot for 6 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I really appreciate the compliments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the script!!

I've also noticed the first click of the blindwalk in the course, I had it fixed to use actual pathing, but the script got stuck 3 times within a few hours after implementing it. Until I can figure out the reasoning behind it, I have to keep it as is, unfortunately . For the moment, I'd trade an awkward path for a potential bug that causes your character to stand in a single spot for 6 hours.

100%, I mean it doesn't really bug me at all, I still ran it for a solid 4-5hours today, almost completed my Graceful, hopefully everything works out = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snubway View Post
    100%, I mean it doesn't really bug me at all, I still ran it for a solid 4-5hours today, almost completed my Graceful, hopefully everything works out = )
    This script just got me a 2 day ban :/ i only ran it for 3 hours but i used it from 60-78 over the course of 2 weeks or so..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gf fagex View Post
    This script just got me a 2 day ban :/ i only ran it for 3 hours but i used it from 60-78 over the course of 2 weeks or so..
    You mean to say you ran it for 3 hours in total?

If you got a 2-day ban you were most likely reported.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Well, what'd you expect? 60-78 is 1.35m AGILITY xp. Agility is commonly used for gold farming, and continuing training of agility past full graceful is really pushing the limits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Did you only use the Seer's course?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey Vusn, do you have an idea of when the Falador course will be fixed to pick up MOG's?
    I've been holding off on agility because I don't want to miss out on the MOGs.

Thanks for the great script.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt View Post
    Hey Vusn, do you have an idea of when the Falador course will be fixed to pick up MOG's?
    I've been holding off on agility because I don't want to miss out on the MOGs.

Thanks for the great script.
    I plan on starting a new acc this weekend, and I will begin with agility so I can continue working on this script. Once I get to Fally course I will be able to fix any issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I plan on starting a new acc this weekend, and I will begin with agility so I can continue working on this script. Once I get to Fally course I will be able to fix any issues.
    Best of luck, If you get banned again i'd look into getting a VPN.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great script! Been running Varrock and its been pretty smooth. I know it's beta but I just set to eat at 0 and left food type blank, seemed to fix the eating problem. Also noticed for when you do get around to working on it more the MOG spawn on the last rooftop before vaulting to the upper level gets overlooked until after climbing up and sits in a "I can't reach that!" loop. But yeah, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

What did i expect? I mean i wasn't running it like a moron.. The script was constantly missing marks and didn't have a break system. But w/e.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

What did i expect? I mean i wasn't running it like a moron.. The script was constantly missing marks and didn't have a break system. But w/e.
    I added breaks to the script a month ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

any plans to add relleka?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

hey guys. I used this script again yesterday. I tried to get the marks of grace pickup working. It seems like once it gets into the loop that says "for i = 0 to high(gitems) do" it never passes the if statement that says "if instrarrex(gitems[i].getName, str, .....". That if statement checks if the name of the items on the ground matches 'Mark of grace'. For some reason it's not working lol. Anyone fix it?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information