Thread: Hello everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Hello everyone!

Hey guys, how is everyone doing? I haven't been active at all lately, but I still keep tabs on the community. This is the best community I have ever been apart of and I have made many great friends here!

I just thought I might update everyone on my life, although I'm sure nobody cares . I graduated high school in May and I got a job as a pizza delivery driver that was offered to me by my brother-in-law. I had used my dad's car for the first pay period and I put my tips and wages towards used car with my parents loaning me the remainder. I am attending school at a local community college that I have received free tuition for 2 years. I just got awarded financial aid which is about $5,700 in total and much of the money (other than books) will be discretionary. This is going to go towards the small amount of credit card debt I have as well as to my parents for the car.
    Shortly before I got this job however, I had discovered that my girlfriend of ~2.5 years is pregnant. We were told that the gender was female with 99% probability from her OB as well as Peek-a-Baby (a gender reveal/3(4)D ultrasound place). We have been collecting and buying stuff for a girl this whole time she has been pregnant and her due date is the day before Halloween (Oct 30). That's this month, yep! But we had an appointment earlier today (6th) with her OB and he did an ultrasound (which he had not done for many of the past months) and told us that my girlfriend was carrying a baby boy! Now, he usually fucks around with us so I did not believe him initially even after seeing the screen. But he did assure us that it was indeed a boy. She is currently 36 or 37 weeks I believe..I took it back to Peek-a-Baby and they agreed to do a 2nd peek at no charge. I then received 3D picture printouts of my son's balls. Yep, I did. That'll be something to show him, eh? Anyways, long story short: I need to exchange gifts from the baby shower and my own purchases and get all new baby stuff by the time she goes into labor. This is gonna be hard! In addition, about 3 weeks ago, I have just moved into my own apartment with my girlfriend. I am very excited but also recognize that it is going to be very rough having a baby and going to school at the same time. Adventure awaits!
    Last edited by Sex; 10-07-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    Join the IRC! irc.rizon.net:6667/srl | SQLite (0.99rc3+) | SRL Doc | Simba Doc | Extra Simba Libraries (openSSL & sqlite3)
    Quote Originally Posted by #srl
    10:45 < Toter> daphil when can get sex anyday I want
    10:45 < Toter> he is always on #SRL
    "A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

I personally would love to see more Sex. Congrats on the baby and apartment
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Great to hear you're doing well man! Crazy that they flipped that on yall so far into it. Hope everything keeps looking up for ya

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Bet anything you don't remember me lol. Congrats on everything though. It's going to be insane having a kid and doing school. Are you glad it's a boy or doesn't matter?
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Hot damn, that sounds like a challenge but one that you'll hopefully enjoy in the coming years!

Good luck with looking after the little critter, he's going to be a pest for a while!

What's the plan with the college, going to get a degree?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Sorry guys! I saw your posts a while ago but was on my phone and didn't get a chance to respond until now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    I personally would love to see more Sex. Congrats on the baby and apartment
    Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Great to hear you're doing well man! Crazy that they flipped that on yall so far into it. Hope everything keeps looking up for ya
    It is crazy, but we're ready and he will be here anytime within the next 2 weeks! Thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Bet anything you don't remember me lol. Congrats on everything though. It's going to be insane having a kid and doing school. Are you glad it's a boy or doesn't matter?
    Actually I definitely do remember you, ggzz right? You are right, it will be insane. It already is! I am ecstatic that it is a boy; but at the same time, I was very used to having a girl that it didn't really matter!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    You're gonna have your work cut out for you
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Hot damn, that sounds like a challenge but one that you'll hopefully enjoy in the coming years!

Good luck with looking after the little critter, he's going to be a pest for a while!

What's the plan with the college, going to get a degree?
    I definitely will enjoy it! I plan on getting a Bachelor's or Master's in Comp Sci most likely.
    Join the IRC! irc.rizon.net:6667/srl | SQLite (0.99rc3+) | SRL Doc | Simba Doc | Extra Simba Libraries (openSSL & sqlite3)
    Quote Originally Posted by #srl
    10:45 < Toter> daphil when can get sex anyday I want
    10:45 < Toter> he is always on #SRL
    "A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Not long until the big day now, how are you feeling? excited? nervous?
    I have a 6 month old son and he is amazing! It's definitely worth all the hard work when you see them laugh or smile.

Good luck to you both and enjoy every second.

Thread Information