Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: [Osr][Reflection]elfyyy's Pest Control

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

OSR updated last night and it was working perfectly fine until now. Not sure if it had anything to do with update but I keep getting this now about ten seconds after it logs itself in.

Math error at line 124
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4, 5]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

^^ That's under the "Tiles" section

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparf54 View Post
    OSR updated last night and it was working perfectly fine until now. Not sure if it had anything to do with update but I keep getting this now about ten seconds after it logs itself in.

Math error at line 124
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4, 5]
    It would have been nice for you to post when it was working "perfectly fine" with a proggy or something instead of just waiting until it stopped working one time to complain lol. But yeah rs updated and it was a real strange one, so our hook updater and most people's broke. So it's gonna take a minute....
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    It would have been nice for you to post when it was working "perfectly fine" with a proggy or something instead of just waiting until it stopped working one time to complain lol. But yeah rs updated and it was a real strange one, so our hook updater and most people's broke. So it's gonna take a minute....
    Sorry, I've posted a proggy when responding to your thread asking for new ideas a week or two ago and forgot to put one again here. But okay thanks for the update.

p.s went back and found it from before.

Currently using version:3.0
    Time Running: 40 Hours, 11 Minutes and 34 Seconds
    Played 575 Games So Far!
    Won 469 games and Lost 106 games!
    Earned 938 Zeal, Thats 108 Zeal P/h!
    Bought 8 Rewards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

sSo Elfyyy, what's the scoop? Did Jagex change how the minimap looks, or such? And don't forget your work is always appreciated =)

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOOBERS View Post
    sSo Elfyyy, what's the scoop? Did Jagex change how the minimap looks, or such? And don't forget your work is always appreciated =)
    Thanks, and I honestly have no idea what your talking about? Is the script not working for you or something? Lol

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by sparf54 View Post
    Sorry, I've posted a proggy when responding to your thread asking for new ideas a week or two ago and forgot to put one again here. But okay thanks for the update.

p.s went back and found it from before.

Currently using version:3.0
    Time Running: 40 Hours, 11 Minutes and 34 Seconds
    Played 575 Games So Far!
    Won 469 games and Lost 106 games!
    Earned 938 Zeal, Thats 108 Zeal P/h!
    Bought 8 Rewards
    Alright man, didn't see that before, so haha thanks man!! Yeah the hooks are updated as you can tell and it should be running smoothly!
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-25-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

For a bit, it wasn't and the symptoms were running into the corners of the map trying to swim lol. It was right after the recent rs update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

scipt looked nice to start with, but it doesnt attack any mob :L
    only couple games i get randomly attacked and then i get the 50 dmg count sometimes but most of the time not

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mageman View Post
    scipt looked nice to start with, but it doesnt attack any mob :L
    only couple games i get randomly attacked and then i get the 50 dmg count sometimes but most of the time not
    Looks like somebody doesn't have a high enough combat level.
    It doesn't right click any monsters to keep lower levels from hurting the games.

EDIT: If you are a decent level then check ur brightness is at max.
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-28-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Looks like somebody doesn't have a high enough combat level.
    It doesn't right click any monsters to keep lower levels from hurting the games.

EDIT: If you are a decent level then check ur brightness is at max.
    I found the mistake a made,
    "Players[0].Member := True; //Attack Portals? I Would Only Advise If A High Level"
    i fut false there but then it didnt attack anything, when i put it back normal it does attack portal but also the NPC's nothing wrong with my combat! nice system with the cc hopping tho
    Time Running: 16 Hours, 25 Minutes and 5 Seconds
    Played 272 Games So Far!
    Won 182 games and Lost 90 games!
    Earned 364 Zeal, Thats 22 Zeal P/h!
    Bought 2 Rewards
    current proggy, and i'm still running

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The script worked on the first try after fully following/reading the directions in this thread! Thank you very much elfyyy. I greatly appreciate all the work/effort and sharing of this script. I have one question, though. Do you get randoms in Pest Control?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrustyPrawn View Post
    The script worked on the first try after fully following/reading the directions in this thread! Thank you very much elfyyy. I greatly appreciate all the work/effort and sharing of this script. I have one question, though. Do you get randoms in Pest Control?
    inside boat and minigame not, and i beleve the script is fast enough to click plank before you can get a random

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mageman View Post
    inside boat and minigame not, and i beleve the script is fast enough to click plank before you can get a random
    Thanks for the reply! I noticed it clicks fast enough. I'm also experiencing the similar mistake you pointed out before my post. I put False and experienced everything you did.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Thanks guy for the feedback and proggies! Much appreciated About the attacking portals thing, I think I see what is wrong, but meh, not a big enough deal to do an update for since it seems to work fine on true. Let me know anything else that needs help or fixed!

EDIT: Just Re did a bunch of the thread to make it easier to understand/navigate, let me know what you think! Oh and keep posting proggies!
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-29-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey man, i have a question and idk if it's hard to script but after babysitting a bit i notice that the ppl in cc try hard to stop bots (eg world hopping evry hr) but i love ur w hopping there haha
    but ingame they try to close gates as much as possible so would u be able for bot to open door when closed? would be nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Once again, thank you for the script. It has worked out quite well. However, this morning, I ran into a bit of a snag. Hopefully this can help:

Thanks For Using Elfyyys PC Script!
    Currently using version:3.2
    Time Running: 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds
    Played 0 Games So Far!
    Won 0 games and Lost 0 games!
    Earned 0 Zeal, Thats 0 Zeal P/h!
    Bought 0 Rewards
    Math error at line 126

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This is very similar to what happened to me a few days ago when they updated RS the previous time. They did it again last night/this morning, so I'm not sure what to do about it other than wait.

Symptoms: Character won't stop trying to run into the corners of the map and never makes it to fighting anything. Not only is the zeal not reached, but it's a bit of a safety hazard to be so isolated from everyone else and acting suspicious

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Yeah hooks got updated. Gimme a bit..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Math error at line 126

worked yesterday. doesn't work today. Thanks!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolblue42 View Post
    Math error at line 126

worked yesterday. doesn't work today. Thanks!
    Literally the post above you....

Yeah hooks got updated. Gimme a bit..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

yeah lol just letting you know im getting the same error XD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Also, I believe runescape updated to include auto re-joining of clan chats, so that may or may not be important to know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Nice bot you mad Elfyy , did you fix the hooks already? Bcus i'm still getting the same error as these guys ^^

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mindtracker View Post
    Nice bot you mad Elfyy , did you fix the hooks already? Bcus i'm still getting the same error as these guys ^^
    Yeah, make sure your running the latest version. The hooks are good and it's running again. At least for me it is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Came back to confirm. Just tested and bot is running again for me! Thanks a ton elfyyy!

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information