Thread: The truth abour SRL and Jr. SRL Members

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Default The truth abour SRL and Jr. SRL Members

They think they have the authority to judge people because of a little square or because they have SRL in front of their name.

reality hits ur nothing but a nerd behind a computer screen.

http://prntscr.com/6xvxdd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

I get the same harassment. I wont say from who. I didnt do anything to provoke it. But i agree. You guys can kick me if you want. I dont use this site. Turns out that dicheddarib, one of the new guys i introduced to this site got money stolen through someones scripts on this site. He is a twitch streamer and he leaves his stream on 24/7. The video showed them Remote accessing his comp and using his pay pal to buy 700$ worth of rsgp. Ask him for the info if you want.

Im done. Goodbye.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rules of Joe View Post
    You really got him with that one.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

I'm not even....
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by o0Matthius0o View Post
    I get the same harassment. I wont say from who. I didnt do anything to provoke it. But i agree. You guys can kick me if you want. I dont use this site. Turns out that dicheddarib, one of the new guys i introduced to this site got money stolen through someones scripts on this site. He is a twitch streamer and he leaves his stream on 24/7. The video showed them Remote accessing his comp and using his pay pal to buy 700$ worth of rsgp. Ask him for the info if you want.

Im done. Goodbye.
    No need to go posting things like these on the forums as it just discourages people. If this were true, then why wasn't it brought up before? By the looks of things he only used Garretts wood cutter, which is clean as a whistle

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    No need to go posting things like these on the forums as it just discourages people. If this were true, then why wasn't it brought up before? By the looks of things he only used Garretts wood cutter, which is clean as a whistle
    I had already left. And he did not return after that. That is why it was not brought up. Not much anyone could do about it.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

They think they have the authority to judge people because of a little square or because they have SRL in front of their name.
    Yup, that's why I judge people... because I am an SRL-member. It must be, there can't be any other explanation.

Noooooooo! Lies! :'(
    Last edited by slacky; 04-25-2015 at 07:51 AM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

From what I read, it seems @KeepBotting is being sincere with you, trying to help you, despite your provocations.
    I'm sorry to hear you think so little of the SRL Community. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?

I also hope that you would not generalize an entire group of people based on the actions of few, or your interpretation of those actions. We don't want to fuel such a toxic environment.

Best of luck to you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Who actually is insulting, blaming other people here? Who calls some respective jr members 'Jr members who cant get srl members in 3000 posts' . But even in your last complaining post iv seen you dissagree with yourself. By meaning you have no respect for guy who has 3k posts without srl membership sign, while you still mean (in this post) srl membership sign means nothing and make people arogant. Basicly what i feel is like you say srl members hates you, srl jr members hates you, particually ones with 3k posts who cant get srl member sign which means nothing to you while it should mean something for them.

Basicly i see like you need meet doctor as atleast in my opinion you schizophrenic, not a narcisist as other people probably think.

And no one hates you but maybe sometimes especialy like always happens with me as i tend to say what i think and english being my 3rd language it happens like expressed thoughts seems to be meant to insult while usually they are not. Nobody actually here want to waste their time insulting others, rather to help.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Closed. This subforum is not meant for BBQ-ing users.

-If you feel you are being harrased please send me the quotes of people doing so.

-Since you also mentioned being harrased by a super mod(assuming you meant justin), you can pm that to either me or Daniel.

-No more posts about this subject.

I also think your 3K Posts and no member statements is insulting.
    Last edited by masterBB; 04-25-2015 at 10:06 AM.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Thread Information