Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Havij View Post
    I seem to be getting this error on my laptop

"Error: File "[Reflection] ineedbot's functions.simba" not found at line 5
    Compiling failed."
    if you run the update you'll get the file, it will be saved to where your script is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Is it safe to update java or does this script still need java7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Testing now, proggy inc hopefully!

Update: I had to restart it twice now, as it seems due to some sort of anti-ban that it gets stuck on the Prayer tab. No error of any sort. Otherwise, it is up and working fantastically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Great script, used it to get a couple of accounts to med-high fishing level. While I never run long progs I would be most likely to leave this one on for a long time and be confident it wouldn't break - however some of the walking to bank patterns (barb village > edgeville) are a bit unstable and can lead the bot walking in an noticeably unusual pattern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Havij View Post
    Reached 99 fishing with this script
    I'm planning on using this. For how many hours a day did you use it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Can't get it to work :[
    Sits on login menu til it says [Fatal] Can't detect or launch OSRS or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So first of all thanks for making this script ineedbot. I managed to get the script to run however the problem that I'm having is that on both draynor small net and karamja small net once the script starts it puts little circles on the map to click on in the completely wrong spots and then walks to them then puts them again in the wrong spots and keeps walking away from them (on karamja) so for some reason it cant identify where the fish are and run off into the distance thinking that is where the fish are (that's where the circles are showing). If anyone had a similar problem and solution let me know please.

Edit: so I reinstalled the hooks and apparently the problem was solved with the last hooks update, so far I've babysat the script for an hour and the only problem was that it got stuck on opening prayer by accident and couldn't switch back to the bag to cook the fish, other then that it looks like a solid script. im planning on testing it 1 to 40 in draynor net fishing to see what happeneds. gonno try for lesss then 6 hours a day.
    Last edited by Forgot; 01-28-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

its not the scrip, reflection is messed up right now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Is anyone else getting some weird behavior, after fishing an inventory at barb village, it will click the first fish, not find the fire because it rotates the screen, then rotates the screen back to the original position, click the fish and rotate to once again not find the fire. After about 3 of these it will eventually find the fire by clicking the fish and not rotating the screen to click on the fire.

Its a weird error, I sort it out sometimes by messing the zooming, I'll have it in by one zoom mark or a little more and that seems to sort the problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

a bug to the update of this Error: Plugin(LIBSMARTREMOTE32) has not been found
    Compiling failed. help pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it. what do i do this happend after the oldschool update idk how tf to fiz i reinstalled all this shit and all still wont work pls help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by futurism View Post
    hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it. what do i do this happend after the oldschool update idk how tf to fiz i reinstalled all this shit and all still wont work pls help
    Avoid multiple posts. If you need more help and you were the last to post, just edit your post and add the extra part on. You've been the last post 3 times in a row on this thread. With the hooks. Just do what it says. Every time there is an update to runescape, the hooks are changed. Someone (usually elfyy) will update the hooks when they get time, and it should automatically update on your end too. You just have to be patient and wait for him to get a chance.

If you're unsure as to what the Hooks actually are. I believe that they are what Reflection uses to read information from the game about what is happening in the game. So there is a hook that gets an objects name for example. Every time the game is updates, these values change. You can view the hooks file yourself if you're interested. If you want more information about hooks, search the forums. you should be able to find a better explanation as to what they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

so basically i must wait for it to auto update or? do i just get a new download if so pls tell me the download link im new to this botting community lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It will auto update. Just keep trying to run your script, it will work eventually.
    Hooks log : https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111667

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i can't run the script :/ it says it loads successfully and pairs with the smart client but it does nothing. first time running simba though, am i doing something wrong? i have reflections, smart installed as well as the aerolib

EDIT: trying to fish in barbarian village, nothing works
    Last edited by z3rkas; 02-24-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by z3rkas View Post
    i can't run the script :/ it says it loads successfully and pairs with the smart client but it does nothing. first time running simba though, am i doing something wrong? i have reflections, smart installed as well as the aerolib

EDIT: trying to fish in barbarian village, nothing works
    It's possible that the hooks are still out of date. You will just have to wait and be patient sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerxmage View Post
    It's possible that the hooks are still out of date. You will just have to wait and be patient sorry.
    alright, that's okay. will the hooks automatically update or will i need to redownload the plugins? also i heard that people are getting banned because of smart, so they suggest disabling it. do i disable it while launching osrs via the smart client or should i avoid it? appreciate the help btw

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by z3rkas View Post
    alright, that's okay. will the hooks automatically update or will i need to redownload the plugins? also i heard that people are getting banned because of smart, so they suggest disabling it. do i disable it while launching osrs via the smart client or should i avoid it? appreciate the help btw
    Kyle updates the hooks, but you can update them yourself using his updater. Any script that utilizes the reflection include must use SMART.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

new error the hooks work now but Error: Invalid floating point operation at line 235
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1]
    and if this een fixes it sais i dont have enough coins when i got 20k in inv and the script no longer shows the green sing over fish or coins or other items

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

new error the hooks work now but Error: Invalid floating point operation at line 235
    Execution failed.
    and if this een fixes it sais i dont have enough coins when i got 20k in inv and the script no longer shows the green sing over fish or coins or other items
    Same error at line 235

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Execution failed.
    Same error right now. Anyone know a fix?

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread Information