Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PremixGnomeStrongholdAgilityCourse (First script) :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Exclamation PremixGnomeStrongholdAgilityCourse (Removed)

-Removed-
    Last edited by Premix; 03-27-2013 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Removing script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Doesn't click anything for me.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Nice job!

There was only one real problem and a second small bug but, after tweaking with it a little, I have had it running for about 30 minutes non stop! The problem I ran into was the script trying to move to the start location while my character was still inside the pipe. I fixed it with a simple wait added on to the end of the pipe procedure to make sure I was out before trying to move. The only other thing I can comment on is the rope. Every few laps it will get caught up and not find the rope but if I let it play through the commands it will always find it on the next pass. So this would only be a problem for people trying to get max exp per hour.

Other than that, thanks for the great script! Exactly what I was looking for right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I'll definitely be trying this out later! So glad to see an agility script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

just stands still

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Stands at the beginning of the log and moves the mouse around like crazy until it finally gives me a DTM error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blegz View Post
    Doesn't click anything for me.
    Make sure you are standing at the start of the course with brightness set to max. If it still doesn't click anything, mess around with the color. I'm going to improve the script soon, so make it more reliable and add more failsafes. Hopefully it will work in some of the better versions

Quote Originally Posted by nivek1989 View Post
    Congratulations on the first release!
    Thanks Will hopefully make more, with better coding

Quote Originally Posted by Durveg View Post
    Nice job!

There was only one real problem and a second small bug but, after tweaking with it a little, I have had it running for about 30 minutes non stop! The problem I ran into was the script trying to move to the start location while my character was still inside the pipe. I fixed it with a simple wait added on to the end of the pipe procedure to make sure I was out before trying to move. The only other thing I can comment on is the rope. Every few laps it will get caught up and not find the rope but if I let it play through the commands it will always find it on the next pass. So this would only be a problem for people trying to get max exp per hour.

Other than that, thanks for the great script! Exactly what I was looking for right now
    Glad you liked it I will look through the script and improve it to (hopefully) fix the rope and the pipe

Quote Originally Posted by fluffycluffy View Post
    I'll definitely be trying this out later! So glad to see an agility script
    Haha, glad to see you like it

Quote Originally Posted by clouds View Post
    just stands still
    Set brightness to max, stand somewhere around the agility icon on the minimap. If it doesn't click, either mess with some colors, or wait for better versions

Quote Originally Posted by Propax View Post
    Stands at the beginning of the log and moves the mouse around like crazy until it finally gives me a DTM error.
    What procedure is it on when it moves around? if its the "Log" procedure, ill try to make the log more reliable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Runs very flawless for one lap but after the pipe it doesnt find back to log anymore.. I made the pipe pause last like 10sec so it aint the pause but actually the moving to log part that seems to use agility icon doesnt seem to do anything for me :S
    Last edited by Rodelol; 03-21-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodelol View Post
    Runs very flawless for one lap but after the pipe it doesnt find back to log anymore.. I made the pipe pause last like 10sec so it aint the pause but actually the moving to log part that seems to use agility icon doesnt seem to do anything for me :S
    Does it click the agility icon when it is in the pipe? or doesn't it find it at all and just skips the procedure? If it turns the compass, it doesnt find it, and I will try to fix it ASAP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Premix View Post
    Does it click the agility icon when it is in the pipe? or doesn't it find it at all and just skips the procedure? If it turns the compass, it doesnt find it, and I will try to fix it ASAP
    I dont think it ever finds the agility icon compass is turned while "walking to startpoint (log)" but then it jumps to log and clicks something else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I dont think it ever finds the agility icon compass is turned while "walking to startpoint (log)" but then it jumps to log and clicks something else
    I added a failsafe if it doesnt find the DTM, a very simple one though. I will make it more advanced later, just a temporary fix
    Just use Version 1.1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Premix View Post
    What procedure is it on when it moves around? if its the "Log" procedure, ill try to make the log more reliable
    It says it's doing all the procedures, then after a while, it'll give me a DTM error.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

God I love when kids Clean Up My script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rules of Joe View Post
    God I love when kids Clean Up My script!
    Um.. I wrote this myself, but I looked at yours just to get an idea. I did not copy whatsoever. I made it myself..
    If you want to to remove my own script, then I will do it. i don't want anyone to be mad at me for a stupid script..
    Last edited by Premix; 03-22-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Ignore him. Evidently anyone else that even remotely attempts an Agility script that even resembles his he automatically assumes you copied it.
    Trying it out, has some trouble with the rope.
    Can't get past the second branch. Spins around the minimap a bit then clicks outside the gnome arena... Can't get past that. It was working decently until then.
    Last edited by Lol Pk; 03-22-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Great scripts!!! works like a charm ! thank you soo much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Pk View Post
    Trying it out, has some trouble with the rope.
    Can't get past the second branch. Spins around the minimap a bit then clicks outside the gnome arena... Can't get past that. It was working decently until then.
    Hmm.. I'll see what i can do about on the next update

Quote Originally Posted by aatykkimies View Post
    Great scripts!!! works like a charm ! thank you soo much!
    Good to hear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I ran it for like an hour and had lots of problems :G these didnt happend with the older version :F
    1. After first branch ontop of the tree it keeps trying to click branch couple times after already used it once, then it fails to get to the rope even tho it clicks it perfectly but the game gives message "I can't reach that!" after that it thinks it has crossed the rope n is stuck.

2. Another problem i had was in the beginning when trying to click log it often clicks the benches near by

3. Failsafe takes me outside the area fence and fails :P
    Last edited by Rodelol; 03-25-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I ran it for like an hour and had lots of problems :G these didnt happend with the older version :F
    1. After first branch ontop of the tree it keeps trying to click branch couple times after already used it once, then it fails to get to the rope even tho it clicks it perfectly but the game gives message "I can't reach that!" after that it thinks it has crossed the rope n is stuck.

2. Another problem i had was in the beginning when trying to click log it often clicks the benches near by

3. Failsafe takes me outside the area fence and fails :P
    use the older version then. Not been able to update it yet :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

When i start it up it runs out of the course and try to click the bench thats all it does best script ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
    When i start it up it runs out of the course and try to click the bench thats all it does best script ever
    im having same issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/text.simba(791:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars' at line 790
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
    i raised slider on the side of the smartv8 client to the max, and bot started working fine, hope this helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information