Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

When fishing lobsters at karamja, the bot constantly clicks on the coins in my inventory.
    The issue with the bot not being able to finish the dialogue with the sailors is also back again.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAX Twisted Fate View Post
    When fishing lobsters at karamja, the bot constantly clicks on the coins in my inventory.
    The issue with the bot not being able to finish the dialogue with the sailors is also back again.
    Alright thanks, it seemed to be a slight timing issue... I fixed this and tested it going back numerous times, all successful.

Also, make sure you don't have more than 100k of anytime in your inv, or it'll think its 'activated'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Works perfect now, thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Fixed this issue, rerun the script.

Simply run the updater from the OP, it seems the script got updated before the functions did.
    This fixed my dalogger problem but it gave me a problem I'd already been running into which is "Error: Unknown declaration "TItemInfo" at line 1855
    Compiling failed."

The line is for the GE price of the item, function getPriceGE(id : integer) : TItemInfo; //thx hoodz and flight!
    var sellSource, webSource : string;

I don't know how to fix this problem if anybody else has encountered it and solved it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stick1234 View Post
    This fixed my dalogger problem but it gave me a problem I'd already been running into which is "Error: Unknown declaration "TItemInfo" at line 1855
    Compiling failed."

The line is for the GE price of the item, function getPriceGE(id : integer) : TItemInfo; //thx hoodz and flight!
    var sellSource, webSource : string;

I don't know how to fix this problem if anybody else has encountered it and solved it.
    Also make sure aerolib is up to date as well. Also be sure to read all of the faqs on the op.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Hard for me to explain, and I'll work on getting a photo of what I mean, but when fishing lobsters at karamja, when going to the deposit box, if the bot right clicks the box, it will likely miss and then get stuck for a few minutes. Sometimes 10+, which then logs the bot out.

here's a pic:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Hard for me to explain, and I'll work on getting a photo of what I mean, but when fishing lobsters at karamja, when going to the deposit box, if the bot right clicks the box, it will likely miss and then get stuck for a few minutes. Sometimes 10+, which then logs the bot out.
    Please try get a screenshot, because I cannot attempt to recreate the issue you are having.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Please try get a screenshot, because I cannot attempt to recreate the issue you are having.
    Just edited the screenshot in the above post.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Just edited the screenshot in the above post.
    Alright thanks, I think I got it. It will now close the right click menu if it can't find the option, so the options won't cover the deposit box on screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Also make sure aerolib is up to date as well. Also be sure to read all of the faqs on the op.
    Much appreciated my friend, all of your scripts are now working flawlessly again.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stick1234 View Post
    Much appreciated my friend, all of your scripts are now working flawlessly again.
    Glad to hear it.

Also, we hit 2m minutes of commit time with the script. Wow:

Removed pastebin version pages, so it grabs the version from the script page rather than a separate page.

So, you guys are all going have to download the updater from op (this one is new) and run it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I think there is problem with zoom update, because script keeps stopping. I dont know if this is scripts fault, but maybe you can look into it

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lempa View Post
    I think there is problem with zoom update, because script keeps stopping. I dont know if this is scripts fault, but maybe you can look into it
    The script is working fine for me, make sure you are on the default zoom level when you run any script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

[AL] Logging player in...
    [AL] Failed to connect to RuneScape item id: 387
    [18:35:41:081] [Script] [Status] Saved Proggy to: C:\Simba\Scripts\ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 142.png
    [AL] Taking a break for about 0 minutes.

This is what is happening to me every time it fills up an inventory and goes to bank the sharks I catch in the fishing guild..

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gf fagex View Post
    [AL] Logging player in...
    [AL] Failed to connect to RuneScape item id: 387
    [18:35:41:081] [Script] [Status] Saved Proggy to: C:\Simba\Scripts\ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 142.png
    [AL] Taking a break for about 0 minutes.

This is what is happening to me every time it fills up an inventory and goes to bank the sharks I catch in the fishing guild..
    Have a look at your 'breaking' settings on the GUI when you start the script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Have a look at your 'breaking' settings on the GUI when you start the script.
    Figured it out. .. was actually because I didn't have zoom setting set to default oops haha. thanks though! great script.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Iam geting this: http://prntscr.com/88uqi4, script wont load up, click on play and nothin happen, no window open etc... Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fulldragons View Post
    Iam geting this: http://prntscr.com/88uqi4, script wont load up, click on play and nothin happen, no window open etc... Thanks
    Yup. You'll need to wait for the Dev's of Reflection to fix this issue, as far as I know. There seems to be some kind of issue pertaining to: http://puu.sh/jR6CP/2cd836f8d0.png. I have a feeling you're in the same boat as I am, fellow lion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Noticed a bug yesterday. I tryed to fish Monks at piscatoris and it always tryed to close an interface, at least the status was saying that. It didn't start to fish then. I hope this helps and you can fix it.

Keep the great work going, i love your scripts! already catched around 70k sharks, from 76 to 95 fishing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

nice, now it load and log me in, but after that nothin happen, camera just move up and than nothin.... thanks for any help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Is it possible to do that it would try to login more than 5 times? Because it often crashes if gets connection lost. Client after c lost always says that account is logged in so there should be more time given for logging in

Also is there way to reduce CPU? Because first time you reduced CPU usage of script it worked perfectly, now it is getting heavy again..

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lempa View Post
    Is it possible to do that it would try to login more than 5 times? Because it often crashes if gets connection lost. Client after c lost always says that account is logged in so there should be more time given for logging in

Also is there way to reduce CPU? Because first time you reduced CPU usage of script it worked perfectly, now it is getting heavy again..
    I'll be changing to use the reflection's login functions.
    About CPU:
    Thats what I get, and hasn't really changed since the 4.0 release. Are you changing the 'Extra' tab's timing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

About CPU:
    Thats what I get, and hasn't really changed since the 4.0 release. Are you changing the 'Extra' tab's timing?
    Thank you for responding. No i havent changed 'Extra' tab`s timing, now i run 2 clients at once and it seems there is no problem, but i was running 3 bots succesfully earlier after 4.0 release. It doesnt look laggy when i run these 3 clients, but i always find it logged out after one hour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

About CPU:
    Baby sitted bot and after connection lost, bot didnt do nothing, i forgot to do screenshot, but it showed like in inventory raw raw and etc. but it was only in login screen.

EDIT
    Here is photo of problem
    https://gyazo.com/0356b6c0d24c281a1d47efe380420b81

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I have updated AeroLib and still receive this error.

[Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.

Any idea what's wrong?

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information