Thread: Reading an SQL databse with Simba?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Default Reading an SQL databse with Simba?

Hi,

I've got a site with a DB hosted on it.
    Currently I use myPHPAdmin to access it.

I'm wondering if it's possible to use Simba to read and write to this database?
    Could someone please point me in the right direction, provide some code examples, or link guides?

Thanks!

Resources I'll be looking into:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83538
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115193
    Last edited by YoHoJo; 04-01-2016 at 02:01 AM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Yeah, the second link that you posed @YoHojo is a good start. The reason i know sql is because i started with making basic sql servers that would connect to the database. If you need any help with SQL just send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Let friends run your scripts, track & charge a % of their profits
    I havent been answered, any ideas how to do it? Lets say i wanted to share my script with someone without disclosing my source, is it possible? Ive been looking into authing, but thats not something that would work as i wanted.

@Yohojo

The second link is pretty easy and good start, ive used it to let my mule knows which bot need trade and etc.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guer666 View Post
    I havent been answered, any ideas how to do it? Lets say i wanted to share my script with someone without disclosing my source, is it possible? Ive been looking into authing, but thats not something that would work as i wanted.

@Yohojo

The second link is pretty easy and good start, ive used it to let my mule knows which bot need trade and etc.
    wrong thread, but...
    no. not really. you can obfscuate it to make it hard to read, but its not like its that hard to obfuscate it, you just need to give everything meaningful names.
    you could also have generic finder/etc funcs where you store the colors, dtms, bitmaps, etc online and they are accessed with some sort of username/passwords/authcode. But still, someone can modify the code to print out these values and eventually get a complete, working script.

Thread Information