Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] ClarityEsswraith

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Lightbulb [SRL-6] ClarityEsswraith

Version: 1.18
    (Script will automatically update to 1.18 when run)

50K XP/HR at Level 99 Runecrafting

A brief progress log screenshot on a 90s Runecrafting account. Script can run endlessly if desired!

Features:
    • DirectX Support for better reliability (if you don't have the plugin, get it here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256)
    • Automatic installation of script assets to your computer (feel free to check the code to see what is being downloaded).
    • Script will automatically check for a new version and update itself if a newer version exists, so you only need to download the attachment here once.
    • Siphons runes from either Death, Blood, or Soul Esswraiths (Souls extensively tested to be flawless, bloods and deaths not tested as much)
    • Paints progress on the SMART client, including total XP, XP per hour, total Runespan points, and Runespan points per hour.
    • Island detection: only targets esswraiths on your current island.
    • Choose between two methods of esswraith targeting: a timed waiting method, or a wait-until-death method. Timed waiting requires a larger stash of essence in the inventory beforehand.
    • Antiban implemented.
    • Numerous failsafes and randomization, some double failsafes.

Planned Future Updates:
    • Wizard finding.
    • Node support, after which the script will be renamed ClarityRunespan and XP rates will be 100K+ XP/HR. I figured I would release esswraiths and then take some time to add in nodes afterwards.
    • Color detection can always be improved. Currently Souls have very good detection, other esswraiths are not as accurate.
    • Start script anywhere in RS.

Method Comparison
    1. resetEsswraith := false - this method will detect when your player has stopped siphoning, and then begin to look for a new esswraith to siphon. This is perhaps a more humanlike approach, but slower as there is a small delay time between esswraiths. Expect 45k XP/HR at level 99 Soul Esswraiths with this method.

2. resetEsswraith := true - this method will look for a new esswraith after the wait time specified as "resetWaitTime" plus or minus a gauss range random amount. This has faster, more guaranteed XP but may appear more botlike. Additionally, you need a reserve of rune essence to use this method. The wait time will need to be adjusted based on your RC level, as you will want a time that expires just before esswraith death but not after. XP rates can indeed be lowered by other players fully draining the esswraiths, so use the former method if you are in a crowded world. Expect 55k XP/HR at level 99 Soul Esswraiths with this method.

Instructions:
    1. Download the script attached to this post.
    2. Fill in all the information and make sure you have admin rights or the installation procedure may not work.
    3. Wear a cape. Enter the Runespan via the High Level Portal, and get runes from Wizard Finix (Choose option 3 below when speaking to him).

The progress report is based on the default slots of all the runes, so do not move them. Keep your wicked hood in the first slot.
      Your inventory should look like this:

When rune essence is collected, it should be stored in the next free slot. Do not move this.
    4. Head to your desired location. Here is an interactive map of the RuneSpan.
      Head to the highest level which contains the Soul, Blood, and Death esswraiths. The best location for Soul Esswraiths is this island in the center of the high level floor.

I have tested the script and have run it quite smoothly for extended periods on this island. While other islands may work fine, this island offers the best rates by far!
    5. Make sure you have essence in your inventory before starting the script! Enjoy free Runecrafting experience!

SCRIPT DOWNLOAD: ClarityEsswraith.simba

Best of luck in your botting endeavors,
    ~Clarity
    Last edited by Clarity; 06-26-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

mmmm, been looking for one of these, will use soon. good job!
    Upkeep.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stayon View Post
    mmmm, been looking for one of these, will use soon. good job!
    Thanks, feel free to let me know if there are any issues.

[Update 1.14] - Improved island detection on the minimap and some other minor fixes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)

Congratz on release and on SRL Members! You always have some sexy paint!
    Previously known as grahambr*SigPic compliments of Clarity
    Spartan Scripts

Scripts: AutoPlankMake **** AIOEdgeSmelter

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post
    Congratz on release and on SRL Members! You always have some sexy paint!
    Heh thank you
    [Update 1.15] Fixed standards and added preliminary code for a wizard finding function! Coming soon.

Additionally, feel free to post any better working colors for the esswraiths. The soul colors are across 10+ different logins so I think those are pretty much all set, but the blood and death colors were only across 2-3 logins.
    Last edited by Clarity; 02-04-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Awesome! I needed a rcer to train a few accounts

edit: just saw this only supports upper teirs of esswraths. Which is great but i need to get some fresh accounts to 75 rcing.. Ever plan to add lower level ones? If so let me know, ill bug test for you

Double edit: Don't really need to add esslings since they are only level 1-14...you can manually do them, but esshounds would be super nice for 20-65

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itankbots View Post
    Awesome! I needed a rcer to train a few accounts

edit: just saw this only supports upper teirs of esswraths. Which is great but i need to get some fresh accounts to 75 rcing.. Ever plan to add lower level ones? If so let me know, ill bug test for you

Double edit: Don't really need to add esslings since they are only level 1-14...you can manually do them, but esshounds would be super nice for 20-65
    Yeah, I do plan to eventually turn it into an entire runespan script as opposed to just esswraiths (nodes included) but that will take a bit of time since esswraiths are significantly easier to detect than esshounds and nodes. I'll keep ya posted

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Yeah, I do plan to eventually turn it into an entire runespan script as opposed to just esswraiths (nodes included) but that will take a bit of time since esswraiths are significantly easier to detect than esshounds and nodes. I'll keep ya posted
    Alright, Thanks If i end up making it my self before you do (unlikely considering im busy and sick atm) Ill Pm you the code, feel free to add it to the script to speed up the process(if you wish). Runespan is a big task :P

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itankbots View Post
    Alright, Thanks If i end up making it my self before you do (unlikely considering im busy and sick atm) Ill Pm you the code, feel free to add it to the script to speed up the process(if you wish). Runespan is a big task :P
    Atm I'm optimizing siphoning to make sure it can get the best experience per hour. Right now it occasionally maxes out but that would ideally be all the time. Next I'm finishing up the find wizard function which will boost XP rates a ton past 55k/hr. Then I'll get to nodes and esshounds. Esshounds will take a very unique color search since they are all the same color except for tiny differences, so that may be a little bit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Atm I'm optimizing siphoning to make sure it can get the best experience per hour. Right now it occasionally maxes out but that would ideally be all the time. Next I'm finishing up the find wizard function which will boost XP rates a ton past 55k/hr. Then I'll get to nodes and esshounds. Esshounds will take a very unique color search since they are all the same color except for tiny differences, so that may be a little bit.
    You've probably already done this but...Have you looked at Ashaman and Kyles runespan script? It worked extremely well for me when I used it to get 99 runecrafting and while the script is outdated it may be able to provide some good tips. Then again, with your barrows script I think you're all set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Having an issue with the script getting to step 10, then just sitting there, logged in on world. It's not showing the paint either and doesn't show any problems in debug. Running the direct X plugin

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    You've probably already done this but...Have you looked at Ashaman and Kyles runespan script? It worked extremely well for me when I used it to get 99 runecrafting and while the script is outdated it may be able to provide some good tips. Then again, with your barrows script I think you're all set.
    I actually had not looked at them closely, thanks for the reminder, I'll definitely check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by solidus View Post
    Having an issue with the script getting to step 10, then just sitting there, logged in on world. It's not showing the paint either and doesn't show any problems in debug. Running the direct X plugin
    Are your RS graphics still in OpenGL by accident while trying to run the DirectX plugin? SMART won't detect anything if it's looking for DirectX but your game settings are still OpenGL, and so the script won't do anything.
    Last edited by Clarity; 02-05-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I've got it set to Direct X in the game settings and switched it on in the script. I installed the plugin in the plugin folder too. It logs into the world so I think it must be running ok. It just loads up the information on the Blood Esswraith then just doesn't load the paint or move the mouse.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I've got it set to Direct X in the game settings and switched it on in the script. I installed the plugin in the plugin folder too. It logs into the world so I think it must be running ok. It just loads up the information on the Blood Esswraith then just doesn't load the paint or move the mouse.
    Could you please take a screenshot of this/your game screen? Feel free to block out username.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Nvm I'm stupid didn't set up correctly.

Great script, going smooth so far
    Last edited by NineteenNinetyNine; 02-09-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Will this work if I have 1 runecrafting, as in the first room you enter?
    Atm it supports esswraiths only so 65+ but eventually I will add support for everything/a more full feature script. I wanted to get this simple version out there to those who are going for 99.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

As requested

Esswraith1.jpg
    Esswraith2.jpg

It just sits there like in the first picture.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

As requested

Esswraith1.jpg
    Esswraith2.jpg

It just sits there like in the first picture.
    Thanks for the screenshots. This may not be a scriptside issue and may be related to your SRL installation. Make sure that's all updated. If that doesn't change anything, it may be scriptside:
    1. Mainscreen is very small in height. Resize your chatbox so it is as small in height as possible. Put the ability bar on top.
    2. You're on a big island, is it set to big island? Small islands usually work better in general so you may want to try a smaller island with a blood esswraith on it.
    3. Using the latest version of the script?
    4. Is nothing happening in the debug or are messages appearing?
    Last edited by Clarity; 02-11-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

May I suggest using XP to detect siphoning instead of pixel shift?
    I have a runespan script I'm using and I've found that checking to see if XP is changing is much more consistent than pixel shift.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I also get a bug where my character will stand still and do nothing. It usually happens after the Death Esswraith is killed twice, after which the program will display "Unable to successfully click on an esswraith." I use OpenGL and specify that on the program.

Error.jpg
    Last edited by lolrofllmaox; 02-15-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

I've been using this to siphon souls and it's been working perfectly. I can't post a proggy though because it's not calculating the XP correctly.
    Upkeep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Working pretty well on the Soul Esswraiths.

The only problem I encountered was it running out of essences a few times and just standing there.

It's probably a good idea to collect around 400ish before starting the script.

Thanks
    My Scripts: DWT Iron Miner

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information