Thread: [SRL-6] Draynor Chop N' Bank | By Coh3n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Awesome script helped get me to 99 this morning
    99's Achieved using Simba
    - 99 Divination thanks to AIO Divination script by Solaire
    - 99 Woodcutting thanks to IvyChopperUltra and Draynor Chop N' Bank by Press Play and Coh3n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Anyone having issues with the script not banking correctly?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FeRReTTi View Post
    Anyone having issues with the script not banking correctly?
    What happens?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

@Coh3n , i need a help.My pc doesnt not support smart ( too low ) , i always use the browser to play rs.But when i put // in all smart variables the script do not even start.What i do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    What happens?
    It can't find the bankers for some reason. I also had to edit the color of the trees so it would find them. And when it can't find the bankers it runs off somewhere and repeatedly logs in and out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Fantastic script.

I never thought of limiting the search radius for the pixel shift before seeing this script. This proggy is a tad bit more or less than what I should've gotten because I messed with the antiban a bit. I also changed the colors because it didn't detect a tree or two on one of the worlds I tried. After switching colors it created a lot more yellow boxes, as in it detected more of the correct color.

/================================================== ==|
    | Coh3n's Draynor Chop N' Bank! |
    | - Revision 82 - |
    |================================================= ===|
    | 6 Hours, 32 Minutes and 20 Seconds |
    |----------------------------------------------------|
    | Player: 0 |
    | Location: Bank |
    | Active: False |
    | Reason: Cut desired number of logs |
    | Tree Type: Willow |
    | Loads Done: 108 |
    | Logs Cut: 3,019 |
    | Logs P/H: 462 |
    | Experience: 203,782 |
    | Exp P/H: 31,164 |
    | Breaks: 1 |
    |_________________________________________________ ___|
    |_________________________________________________ ___/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

It seems the colors have changed over night and none can be found, so the bot just sits and tries to search for the colors.

[0:01:10]: ERROR: Chop_Tree: Failed to find mouseOverText
    [0:01:10]: DETAIL: Chop_Trees: Length tmpATPA[20]: 313

edit: Changing worlds solved the issue; however, now that I have experienced colors being slightly different among various worlds, how can I code this as a fail safe for my own scripts?
    Last edited by Quentini; 10-31-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quentini View Post
    It seems the colors have changed over night and none can be found, so the bot just sits and tries to search for the colors.

[0:01:10]: ERROR: Chop_Tree: Failed to find mouseOverText
    [0:01:10]: DETAIL: Chop_Trees: Length tmpATPA[20]: 313

edit: Changing worlds solved the issue; however, now that I have experienced colors being slightly different among various worlds, how can I code this as a fail safe for my own scripts?
    The only way I can think of is to use ACA to pick colors from multiple different worlds and use those in the script.

Sorry for my lack of support for this script; I've been incredibly busy this semester. Also doesn't help that COD:AW just came out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    The only way I can think of is to use ACA to pick colors from multiple different worlds and use those in the script.

Sorry for my lack of support for this script; I've been incredibly busy this semester. Also doesn't help that COD:AW just came out.
    No worries! Script still works! I had to uses ACA to get it to find the trees, but it works nonetheless!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hey, could I get a copy of this? I've tried messing around with ACA and I just can't get something to work, thanks!
    Anti-moralfag

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    My guess is either a PRIVATE: reflection bot or OGL bot, also possibly created by the Chinese.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

hey the script seems to not work for me i get the following error... anyone might be able to help me with this ? >__< it says it starts up but it doesnt and then the script stops 6ec9f68a2a.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisiyyi1 View Post
    hey the script seems to not work for me i get the following error... anyone might be able to help me with this ? >__< it says it starts up but it doesnt and then the script stops 6ec9f68a2a.png
    Did you make sure you setup Simba correctly and updated SRL and it's extensions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Did you make sure you setup Simba correctly and updated SRL and it's extensions?
    yes i did follow the guide on the website but it seems to still given the error, what can it exactly be ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Can't seem to get it working, even tough i filled the configuration in the script... bad luck for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

yes i did follow the guide on the website but it seems to still given the error, what can it exactly be ?
    Script starts up just fine for me. Double check you have setup Simba / SRL properly using these guides if your SMART client is failing to load. (I assume that is the problem you are having based on your picture)

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365

Quote Originally Posted by xCrazyGuyNL View Post
    Can't seem to get it working, even tough i filled the configuration in the script... bad luck for me
    Script works; however; you must do this since the colors have changed:

Quote Originally Posted by FeRReTTi View Post
    No worries! Script still works! I had to uses ACA to get it to find the trees, but it works nonetheless!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

The smart client does start up but the script wont run it starts and then gives that error and the script stops even though smart starts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

The smart client does start up but the script wont run it starts and then gives that error and the script stops even though smart starts
    You will need to post the errors that pop up in the debug box so you can be better helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

You will need to post the errors that pop up in the debug box so you can be better helped.

| - Revision 82 - |
    | 3 Seconds |
    /================================================== =====================================|
    | - Revision 82 - |
    |================================================= ======================================|
    | Ran for: 3 Seconds |
    |?????? ???????? ???????????? ??????? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????? ????????|
    | Nick | Active | Location | Loads | Tree | Logs Cut | Levels | Experience | Breaks |
    |?????? ???????? ???????????? ??????? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????? ????????|
    |????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????|
    | Totals: | 0 | | 0 | N/A | 0 | 0 |
    |_________________________________________________ ______________________________________|
    |_________________________________________________ ______________________________________/
    [0:00:03]: ---- Succesfully freed SMART[3204]
    [0:00:03]: Successfully executed.

it says it starts but just stops instantly and where can i find the debug box?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

| - Revision 82 - |
    | 3 Seconds |
    /================================================== =====================================|
    | - Revision 82 - |
    |================================================= ======================================|
    | Ran for: 3 Seconds |
    | Nick | Active | Location | Loads | Tree | Logs Cut | Levels | Experience | Breaks |
    |????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????|
    | Totals: | 0 | | 0 | N/A | 0 | 0 |
    |_________________________________________________ ______________________________________|
    |_________________________________________________ ______________________________________/
    [0:00:03]: ---- Succesfully freed SMART[3204]
    [0:00:03]: Successfully executed.

it says it starts but just stops instantly and where can i find the debug box?
    Most likely the portion where you setup your Players is incorrect. Check line 130
    Players.Setup(['PutYourNameHere OR YourNick OR YourLogin'], 'default');

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IRobot335 View Post
    Hey, could I get a copy of this? I've tried messing around with ACA and I just can't get something to work, thanks!
    At line 237, i changed the colour to 2837841. You could probably use the colour picker in Simba and just click on the tree and change the colour accordingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Working perfectly for me, off to 99 I go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Great script, use this on my Ironman all the time!

I do notice that occasionally it will run south to the obelisk and then run back north to the trees or bank, which seems a little odd.

I will try get a screenie next time it happens
    Last edited by rudeboy99999; 11-15-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Nice 50k/hr

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Modified this to cut oak logs to 99 con my ironman. Currently ~27000 xp/hr and ~700 logs/hr. I am having trouble finding a good color for oak trees though. They're the same color as everything around D:

Simba Code:
    Color  := 1193524;
            Hue    := 0.80;
            Sat    := 0.75;
            Tol    := 8

is stable for now. It does cause the mouse to hover over the trees a little before finding the uptext (which idk is how botlike, need to avoid redflagging). Also, since the branches for the Oaks stretch out far enough to cover the player, the script keeps trying to do mouse-over-text because it can't see the player in the chopping animation.

Might use this for maples, teaks, and mahogany later on D: Have to 99 fletching, wc, and firemaking as well. Will end up using sign of the porter at teaks/mahogany though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MMOE View Post
    Modified this to cut oak logs to 99 con my ironman. Currently ~27000 xp/hr and ~700 logs/hr. I am having trouble finding a good color for oak trees though. They're the same color as everything around D:

Simba Code:
    Color  := 1193524;
            Hue    := 0.80;
            Sat    := 0.75;
            Tol    := 8

is stable for now. It does cause the mouse to hover over the trees a little before finding the uptext (which idk is how botlike, need to avoid redflagging). Also, since the branches for the Oaks stretch out far enough to cover the player, the script keeps trying to do mouse-over-text because it can't see the player in the chopping animation.

Might use this for maples, teaks, and mahogany later on D: Have to 99 fletching, wc, and firemaking as well. Will end up using sign of the porter at teaks/mahogany though.
    I think the general strategy is to use the moss-y colour at the base of the tree for searching (if that's what you mean by "hovering around the tree before finding uptext"). This is because Jagex made only parts of the tree click-able. The base is always able to be clicked though, so if you pick those colours you should be better off.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread Information