Thread: is SMART8 detectable?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default is SMART8 detectable?

quick and simple question. can jagex detect whether i am using SMART8 or not? not 100% sure on how reflections work and such so if someone could fill me in it would be great. just so you know i'm not a leech. i'm a scripter from over at tribot, know quite a bit about programming and i plan on writing scripts for the SRL community, the intensity of the scripts depends on how detectable SMART8 is. cheers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I'm wondering the same too. I have had 2/3 accounts banned on the same IP. Most likely down to the two that were banned ran a profitable public script and the other used my own private scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at tribot if you were using a public script then you were asking to be banned. i only ran my own scripts and i released the scripts that i was finished with or that were sophisticated enough to sell.
    edit: i received a pm informing me that SMART8 itself is not detectable but botting movements and actions are. so just don't pick flax 24/7 and you'll be fine
    Last edited by kymo; 03-20-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Yeah, I plan on releasing a couple of scripts in the future. But I would only release for potential SRL Member status or on the Junior Members section. Going back to the script I used, it had around 100 downloads, so god only knows how many accounts were running it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

For SMART - no. If your SMART bot got banned and browser one didn't - that's more than likely a coincidence.

If you want to release to SRL Members only, you should try to apply with a script, might get an SRL Member status yourself along the way as a bonus .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    For SMART - no. If your SMART bot got banned and browser one didn't - that's more than likely a coincidence.

If you want to release to SRL Members only, you should try to apply with a script, might get an SRL Member status yourself along the way as a bonus .
    Yeah that's the plan!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

SMART is detectable, just like every other client out there. The question is are they currently detecting it?
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I believe anything is detectable, hate to say it. Just updating and up'ing new things in the client/scripts changing things up making it more "human-like" makes it less noticable.

Thread Information